| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Dax Symbiote
Confederation of Red Moon Red Moon Federation
|
Posted - 2007.02.26 23:09:00 -
[61]
I might be able to show up and bring one or two ppl with me... we'll see.
|

Rutoo
Gallente Interstellar eXodus R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.02.28 14:01:00 -
[62]
Bumpity!, few days left i've got a few people confirming with me via eve-mail also :) _________________________________________________________ My Second EvE Video Club Seals Not Sandwichs
|

Lizaa
Caldari Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.02.28 14:03:00 -
[63]
Confirmed Myself, metalman, and MerloveForsakenOne will be there around 8 give or take.....
Cheers....
rkk blobing ftw... Lizaa Director of GriefTactics StudiosÖ
RKK Ranking(CAL6) Tanto - 200 kills,(GAL5) +lFve officier - 150 kills |

ShotGun Willy
|
Posted - 2007.02.28 14:33:00 -
[64]
I will be there woot
|

Raid
Caldari Tyrell Corp INTERDICTION
|
Posted - 2007.02.28 14:39:00 -
[65]
Somehow I dont think a table for 10 will be enough.
|

Rutoo
Gallente Interstellar eXodus R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.02.28 16:27:00 -
[66]
Well as of right now here is what i have
Confirmed List (15) : ShotGun Willy Lizaa metalman MerloveForsakenOne Raid Rutoo Peoke Kifrile Lezrenack *2 vammathar Black Tempus James Britanicus Peregrine Omega Pentara
Maybe List (4) Dax Symbiote * 2 Ordo Abchao Bloodspoon _________________________________________________________ My Second EvE Video Club Seals Not Sandwichs
|

James Britanicus
Confederation of Red Moon Red Moon Federation
|
Posted - 2007.03.01 02:45:00 -
[67]
Edited by: James Britanicus on 01/03/2007 02:45:54 I will call them and ask that they bump the res to 15 then,
It should be fun with this many people, so show up ffs if your on the list.
JB
Done, reservation increased to 15.
Hey Istavan, u gonna come? I know who you are now.
:) ****************************************************************
He thinks he is Uber, if you don't believe me, just ask him :)
|

Raid
Caldari Tyrell Corp INTERDICTION
|
Posted - 2007.03.01 22:47:00 -
[68]
Ill make another KOS list.. those that say that will come but don't show up will be shot!
|

SM Spiff
Minmatar Confederation of Red Moon Red Moon Federation
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 03:51:00 -
[69]
I should be able to make it as well. Looking forward to it.
Cheers,
Spiff
|

James Britanicus
Confederation of Red Moon Red Moon Federation
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 16:59:00 -
[70]
It is still a go. The ice is melting and the subways are running.
JB ****************************************************************
He thinks he is Uber, if you don't believe me, just ask him :)
|

ShotGun Willy
VersaTech Interstellar Ltd. SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 18:26:00 -
[71]
I am looking forward to seeing everyone tonight. Sure its going to be as good as the last 1
|

Rutoo
Gallente Interstellar eXodus R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 23:22:00 -
[72]
Few hours left! Better all Show up! _________________________________________________________ My Second EvE Video Club Seals Not Sandwichs
|

Noreen
Celestial Horizon Corp.
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 03:04:00 -
[73]
Edited by: Noreen on 03/03/2007 03:00:47 Hey guys,
Just found out today, otherwise I'd shown up for sure!!!! Whens the next one??? I'm in
P.S: I live in Sauga
|

James Britanicus
Confederation of Red Moon Red Moon Federation
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 16:56:00 -
[74]
Well we had a blast last night,
Several bob and colilation members there. It made for lively but freindly conversation.
I hope to have another the first Friday of May at a different venue.
Thanks everyone for coming and I look forward to the next one.
JB ****************************************************************
He thinks he is Uber, if you don't believe me, just ask him :)
|

Rutoo
Gallente Interstellar eXodus R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 23:25:00 -
[75]
it was fun, but i've misplaced my keys i think i left them on the subway....or my cat is playing hide and seek with them! :( _________________________________________________________ My Second EvE Video Club Seals Not Sandwichs
|

Black Tempus
Shinra Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 17:54:00 -
[76]
It was a good time for all and it was a pleasure meeting you all. Looking forward to the next meet, and I'm cool with any location.
Shame that the Goon never showed :)
There Is No Knowledge That Is Not Power. -Confucius |

Arron S
Gallente Rampage Eternal Ka-Tet
|
Posted - 2007.03.12 15:47:00 -
[77]
Sadly I could not make it, as I live in the sticks. plus I had no money:P Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed dimensions of 400x120 pixels and filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie ([email protected]) |

paracidic
Confederation of Red Moon Red Moon Federation
|
Posted - 2007.04.05 05:42:00 -
[78]
Just to let you know, I have sold James Britanicus to a filthy mudblood, JK, anyway he is not me any longer.
Also it is time to start planning for the first friday in May's TO meet.
I will be there but where oh where will there be this time?
Para
***********************************************
How could they know what we are going to do? We have no idea what we are going to do. |

Thomas Maleficus
Caldari all professions
|
Posted - 2007.04.08 14:13:00 -
[79]
I'd be interested, as long as I'm not working. /me is from Hamilton.
|

Raid
Caldari Tyrell Corp INTERDICTION
|
Posted - 2007.04.14 18:54:00 -
[80]
bump
tell me when where...
|

Black Tempus
UNITED STAR SYNDICATE Endless Horizon
|
Posted - 2007.04.17 17:00:00 -
[81]
Edited by: Black Tempus on 17/04/2007 16:57:40 It seemed to me that quite a few of the people that showed up at March's meet were from out west of Toronto(Kitchener, GUelph, Waterloo). Let's get a list of where exactly we're all located and then if the scale tilts more towards those Westies, we can easily setup carpools for those that live here in Toronto to head out west.
Just an idea to mull about.
And just to get the ball rolling, I'm from Toronto.
PS. If it does take place here in Toronto, I'd recommend Whiskey-A-Gogo or Dave & Busters.
There Is No Knowledge That Is Not Power. -Confucius |

Atharsus
|
Posted - 2007.04.21 09:27:00 -
[82]
Greetings all, i just started playing eve so think i've just found a new addiction. I stumblrd across this while perusing the forum. I would'nt mind attending if there's an invitation. BTW, i live just off the danforth in east york. 2nd friday sounds good, doesn't conflict with my work schedule.
Cheers!
|

Atharsus
|
Posted - 2007.04.24 10:10:00 -
[83]
Bumpity-bump!
|

Thomas Maleficus
Caldari Perkone
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 13:40:00 -
[84]
What is going on? We have a date set yet for the next meet up? Let me know, I'm busy organizing a bigger RL event atm (my wedding in June) can't commit to helping organize but I can commit to being there, unless you guys make it the weekend of June 16th.
|

Atharsus
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 22:02:00 -
[85]
Well, someone suggested the 2nd Friday of this month. Saturday will also work for me. That gives us about a week to see who's in and to figure out a location. TTC seems to work for a few of us. I'm open to pretty much anywhere the TTC runs. Let's hear some suggestions and decide.
|

Rutoo
Gallente Interstellar eXodus R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.05.03 11:34:00 -
[86]
if you want to plan something go ahead,
The only reason why i have not started a new thread is because I'm basically out of Toronto almost every weekend until late August. So useless for me to plan something I'm not gonna attend 100% :P _________________________________________________________ My Second EvE Video Club Seals Not Sandwichs
|

Alex Under
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.05.31 16:43:00 -
[87]
Originally by: Black Tempus Edited by: Black Tempus on 17/04/2007 16:57:40 It seemed to me that quite a few of the people that showed up at March's meet were from out west of Toronto(Kitchener, GUelph, Waterloo). Let's get a list of where exactly we're all located and then if the scale tilts more towards those Westies, we can easily setup carpools for those that live here in Toronto to head out west.
Just an idea to mull about.
And just to get the ball rolling, I'm from Toronto.
PS. If it does take place here in Toronto, I'd recommend Whiskey-A-Gogo or Dave & Busters.
Yea, there is a number of us down in Southern Ontario. I live in Kitchener. With most people's weekends being busy during the summer, maybe we could organize something for like the long weekend of September? I know it's 3 months away, but gives time for people to make plans ahead of time. We could do something right here in Kitchener. Have people carpool down from Toronto. 
"...Amateurs do it until they get it right, Professionals do it until they can't get it wrong..." |

Tranik
Amarr Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.06.06 14:18:00 -
[88]
I would like one day and go down to TO, and meet some fellow eve players, don't see much around here.
Just wondering any northern ontario players
near North Bay/Sudbury area
|

Singularity XX
Caldari Foundation R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.06.11 01:35:00 -
[89]
I'd be down to meeting some fellow eve online players :) --- Playing minmatar is "like going down a flight of stairs in a office chair firing an Uzi". It's a templar, an amarr fighter used by shuttles. Tho I hear they don't tank very well. |

Kyguard
Fire Mandrill
|
Posted - 2007.06.14 01:28:00 -
[90]
Edited by: Kyguard on 14/06/2007 01:27:30 New Thread -
Latest Video |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |