| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Trading Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.16 04:17:00 -
[1]
Power Corrupts Is selling the following BPO's and BPO Sets. Just post here or eve mail me and I will escrow the set to you in Jita. I can also do special orders if you need or want a certain BPO.
Currenty In Stock -
- XL Hybird Ammo Set (8 BPO's) - ME 100 PE 5 - 50mil Isk - Large Hybird Ammo Set (8 BPO's) - ME 100 PE 5 - 7.5mil Isk - Medium Hybird Ammo Set (8 BPO's) - ME 100 PE 5 - 5mil Isk - Small Hybird Ammo Set (8 BPO's) - ME 100 PE 5 - 5mil Isk
- Large Projectile Ammo Set (8 BPO's) - ME 100 PE 5 - 7.5mil Isk - Medium Projectile Ammo Set (8 BPO's) - ME 100 PE 5 - 5mil Isk - Small Projectile Ammo Set (8 BPO's) - ME100 PE 5 - 5mil Isk
- Rocket Set (4 BPO's) - ME20 PE 5 - 3mil Isk - Light Missle Set (4 BPO's) - ME20 PE 5 - 3mil Isk - Heavy Missle Set (4 BPO's) - ME20 PE 5 - 6mil Isk - Cruise Missle Set (4 BPO's) - ME20 PE 5 - 17.5mil Isk - Torp Missle Set (4 BPO's) - ME20 PE 5 - 40mil Isk
Following BPO's are all atleast ME20
- Acolyte - 250k - Berserker - 500k - Bouncer - 12mil - Curator - 15.5mil - Garde - 15.5mil - Hammerhead - 4mil - Hobgoblin - 2mil - Hornet - 750k - Infiltrator - 4mil - Ogre - 7.5mil - Praetor - 6.5mil - Valkyrie - 4mil - Vespa - 5mil - Warden - 15.5mil - Warrior - 2.5mil - Wasp - 6mil
I will add more of what I have as I get time. If you need any T1 BPO I probably have it, if I dont I can research it. -----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Trading Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.16 04:18:00 -
[2]
Reserved -----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Trading Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.16 16:21:00 -
[3]
I will make all deliveries tomarrow in Jita and will send Eve Mails to let you know they are up.
Also, some things have been doubled and trippled orderd atm, I will work on these quick as possible and hopefully get the list updated once I get this caught back up. -----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Trading Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.18 03:53:00 -
[4]
All BPO's are now on escrow.
If you didnt get all teh BPO's you orderd due to shortage on stock, I sent you an Eve mail if you would still like the BPO's let me know via this forum please. No BPO's will be promised to have PE research any longer, but the ME lvl's will remain the same. -----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Trading Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.18 04:26:00 -
[5]
Originally by: The Fates Deal arranged via evemail. Posting to confirm. Will post results after deal is complete.
Reminder for me, with all my adventures my eve mail is almost useless anymore.
Torp Set Cruise Set Heavy Set Cap 800
Over all dead = 22mil isk.
-----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Trading Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.18 23:17:00 -
[6]
Added many new BPO's to available list.
Still taking orders on other t1 bpo's not on the list at all. -----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Trading Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.20 02:53:00 -
[7]
Lots of BPO"s still ready, and many more coming out soon. I will have the last to orders done in next few days. -----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Trading Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.21 01:48:00 -
[8]
Originally by: mini mimi You obviously don't mind to lose business since you have made no contact with me. If you do want my large order again please contact me.
Actually I Convo'd you and was rejected a few min later (so wasnt auto reject) then sent you an Eve Mail. But TBH seeing this I dont want your business. Thanks anyway. -----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Trading Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.21 02:10:00 -
[9]
All orders above this are not effected by new prices and changes, you will get original price and such.
Changes
- Ammo BPOs will now only be ME50 rather than ME100 - Price for Torp Set is now 45mil - Price for Cruise Set is now 20mil - Price for Minining Crystal Set is now 22.5mil
-----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Trading Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.24 04:45:00 -
[10]
I appologize to all. At the moment RL is very busy but I promise you all that many jobs are already complete and other jobs are in the labs.
I will get some of the orders out tomarrow, and Eve Mails with expected times for the rest of you tomarrow.
I am still taking orders, but please dont eve mail me the order, my eve mail is way over packed as it is, place it here please. Thanks. -----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |

Proton Power
Amarr Power Corrupts Trading Inc Power Corrupts Industry's
|
Posted - 2006.12.04 02:26:00 -
[11]
This is probably going to upset some people but do to some RL Issue's atm this program is closed. Watch for my auctions as I get time I will research bpo's still and auction them off. Taking orders atm dosnt work have to much going on. Sorry. -----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |
| |
|