| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Tycho VI
Brave Newbies Inc. Brave Collective
16
|
Posted - 2015.06.03 07:31:34 -
[1] - Quote
The Aliastra skin looks very unattractive as of this most recent patch, mainly the Thorax and Hyperion skin.
When PBR was first released, the vindicator saw the same issue which was recently fixed. Please fix this!!! Before the patch I loved the skin, now it looks very bland. |

Bataav
Intaki Liberation Front Intaki Prosperity Initiative
257
|
Posted - 2015.06.03 21:27:53 -
[2] - Quote
I never flew the Aliastra Hyperion so can't comment on it's SKIN compared to previous iterations, but I agree that the Thorax Aliastra SKIN isn't as good as it used to be.
From what I can tell there's barely any Aliastra colour on there, though that could just be the lighting.
Thankfully the Catalyst and Insursus SKINS still look great.
Bataav
Mahesha | Intaki Liberation Front & Intaki Prosperity Initiative
|

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors Snuffed Out
8138
|
Posted - 2015.06.03 21:50:29 -
[3] - Quote
SHHHHHHHHH... I'm finally fulfilling my fantasy of flying around and bumping into people with my big bla-
*user has been kicked from channel*
How did you Veterans start?
The Skillpoint System and You
|

Bataav
Intaki Liberation Front Intaki Prosperity Initiative
257
|
Posted - 2015.06.04 02:13:13 -
[4] - Quote
I've looked again and this isn't just a case of lighting, etc. and it is actually a change in the SKIN itself.
Working through the four Aliastra SKINs currently available the theme appears to be a predominently black and grey hull with some red panels, and the gold Aliastra logo.
The Aliastra Catalyst (which appears to be unchanged since it first appeared) follows this theme, as did the original Incursus before the model was changed.
Both the Thorax and Hyperion also seem to keep to this theme, but on the Thorax some of the red has definately been removed from the top of the hull, to the point there is very little left. I think the change has just gone a little too far here.
Interestingly, the incursus is actually now the odd one out, with a predominently red and grey hull, with a little black towards the nose. Alongside the other ships, the difference is very clear, and the overall theme is lost.
While the Gallente might be fickle when it comes to style and fashion, I'd liked to have thought the Intaki Megacorp could pick a design and stick to it 
(Also more Aliastra SKINs please )
#IntakiPride
Bataav
Mahesha | Intaki Liberation Front & Intaki Prosperity Initiative
|

Safr0n
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
6
|
Posted - 2015.06.04 08:08:49 -
[5] - Quote
The caldari wiyrkomi and nugoeihuvi skins have also changed. Wiyrkomi now have silver highlights less white and nugoeihuvi has more black less red. |

Mineomatic Sinulf
Windrammers Black Legion.
0
|
Posted - 2015.06.04 18:44:59 -
[6] - Quote
Looks like a number of skins have changed; I noticed the Moros Roden skin's lights have changed from a good looking amber/orange light to the common blue every moros has, and now it looks bad/basic IMO.
They really need to leave the released skins alone and if they want something different they should create a new skin to keep people happy. I purchased the Moros Roden skin because I liked the Amber lights, I never would have bought it with blue lights it was recently changed to. |

Satan's Spawn
Satan's Enterprises
11
|
Posted - 2015.06.05 08:10:06 -
[7] - Quote
Mineomatic Sinulf wrote:Looks like a number of skins have changed; I noticed the Moros Roden skin's lights have changed from a good looking amber/orange light to the common blue every moros has, and now it looks bad/basic IMO.
They really need to leave the released skins alone and if they want something different they should create a new skin to keep people happy. I purchased the Moros Roden skin because I liked the Amber lights, I never would have bought it with blue lights it was recently changed to.
couldn't agree more. CCP should quit moving the goal posts. Add more, don't be moving them. Just annoys people. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |