| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sigtas
Perkone
|
Posted - 2006.11.18 22:26:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Sigtas on 18/11/2006 22:35:10 Hi,
I am the notorious unibrow-mustached lady carebear (as you can see by my screenshots). My human master does not need me no more and has kept me locked up in a covetor for the last week. To get away from my abusive master, I am putting myself up for sale in an auction.
I have slightly over 6 million sp. I can pilot an exhumer (1 day 5 hours until exhumer lvl 4) and reprocess pretty well. My attributes are 25-20-3-20-20. I have four +3 implants imbeded in me (only charisma +3 missing) with a hardwiring.
Although you are bidding on me, I will come in a covetor. No other assets or isk in wallet to speak of.
Save me!!!
starting bid: 800 million isk bid increment: 100 million isk buyout: 1.2 billion isk reserve: hidden end date: november 22,2005 @ 2:00 GMT
overview
attributes
implants
skills
|

Calderic
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 03:19:00 -
[2]
1.2 Bil Buyout
Contact me after DT and I'll gather isk for transfer.
I'm assuming this transfer will follow all EULA rules.
|

Sigtas
Perkone
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 03:50:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Calderic 1.2 Bil Buyout
Contact me after DT and I'll gather isk for transfer.
I'm assuming this transfer will follow all EULA rules.
I will follow the transfer protocol.
I will first post agreement to sell the char to you with information, then you post the agreement to purchase char with information. We then exchange eve-mail in-game agreeing to the sale. You transfer isk, and I transfer char.
auction on hold for the sale tomorrow.
|

Sigtas
Perkone
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 03:56:00 -
[4]
buyer pointed out to me that the implants were +2. a oversight on my part and will sell the character for 1.1 billion isk.
|

Sigtas
Perkone
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 19:46:00 -
[5]
I agree to sell Calderic my character Sigtas for the total sum of 1.1 billion isk.
|

Calderic
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 19:48:00 -
[6]
I agree to pay 1.1 Billion isk for the character Sigtas.
|

Calderic
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 20:00:00 -
[7]
Transaction completed. It was good doing business.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |