| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |
|

Sharkbait

|
Posted - 2006.11.19 16:54:00 -
[1]
please log onto sisi assp and help us with a test. this is very important and we can not put kali back on sisi until we have completed these tests.
use TQ build
thx Sharkbait
Spank You later |
|

Jim McGregor
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 16:57:00 -
[2]
Death & Destruction.
I like it.
--- Eve Wiki | Eve Tribune | Eve Pirate |

Jim McGregor
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:04:00 -
[3]
Originally by: BadIronTree what build is the test server?
Originally by: Sharkbait use TQ build
--- Eve Wiki | Eve Tribune | Eve Pirate |

BadIronTree
Caldari Euphoria Released Euphoria Unleashed
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:04:00 -
[4]
what build is the test server? _________ Elite Frigate pilot :) Assault, Interceptors, Stealth bombers, Interdictors, covert ops
the sig is stolen like your corpes :) |

Letouk Mernel
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:07:00 -
[5]
Can't log in, account registers as "cancelled payment" on Test.
But, if you really want to stress Sisi, shut down TQ for half an hour, with a message to log on to Sisi real quick.
|

Captain IceEye
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:08:00 -
[6]
Am I understanding this right - use TQ installation not Test installation to log into SiSi?
elfen > read the forums they will tell u the truth |

dabster
Minmatar Celestial Apocalypse Insurgency
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:09:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Captain IceEye Am I understanding this right - use TQ installation not Test installation to log into SiSi?
Yup.
___________________________ Brutors Rule! My Eve-vids; Click. |

5n4keyes
Caldari Sacred Templars DeStInY.
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:09:00 -
[8]
anything in particular you wish us to do, or a place to head for
|

Jim McGregor
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:10:00 -
[9]
Edited by: Jim McGregor on 19/11/2006 17:10:51
Originally by: Captain IceEye Am I understanding this right - use TQ installation not Test installation to log into SiSi?
Use TQ installation, because thats the correct version of the client. Your character will be much younger than the one you use on TQ though, since its from a earlier mirror.
--- Eve Wiki | Eve Tribune | Eve Pirate |

Elvarien
Caldari The Night's Watch THE INTERSTELLAR FOUNDRY
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:10:00 -
[10]
user Elvarien has been disabled Last Login: 2006.07.06 01:43 Number of Visits: 259 reason: Account Expired
heh I cant get in there unfortunately eventhough I was expired a month ago currently I`m all good. >----
|

Jongo Fett
Caldari Imperial Space Corporation
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:14:00 -
[11]
pah my account is expired apparantly on the test server
|

Darkon Gatland
Amarr Firefly Industries
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:16:00 -
[12]
Now what?
|

Elvarien
Caldari The Night's Watch THE INTERSTELLAR FOUNDRY
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:16:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Elvarien on 19/11/2006 17:16:06 yes is there a way to get your account . ehm .. un-expired ? I think some of us were expired when the mirror was made. >----
|

Kal Azmir
Gallente CHON THE R0NIN
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:17:00 -
[14]
I'm there, what should I do? Any system I should go to or chat I should join?
|

chrisreeves
Gallente Asgard Protectorate
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:19:00 -
[15]
yep, having the same problem of account expired. I have time to help but can't log in. Fix that and I can join.
|

Victor Vision
Central Intelligence Service
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:19:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Kal Azmir I'm there, what should I do? Any system I should go to or chat I should join?
Usually people hang in FD-MLJ on SiSi.
|

Luigi Thirty
Caldari Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:19:00 -
[17]
im in my ferox, bustin ur tankz ---- This is a sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. |

RobW1
Caldari Iyen-Oursta Salvage
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:20:00 -
[18]
83 players - is that enough?
|

5n4keyes
Caldari Sacred Templars DeStInY.
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:20:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Victor Vision
Originally by: Kal Azmir I'm there, what should I do? Any system I should go to or chat I should join?
Usually people hang in FD-MLJ on SiSi.
Seams a good a place as any to head for
|

Syril Mert
Dawn of a new Empire Veritas Immortalis
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:20:00 -
[20]
Do you want us to meet up in FD-MLJ?
|

RobW1
Caldari Iyen-Oursta Salvage
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:20:00 -
[21]
nice - 6 minutes notice!
|

RobW1
Caldari Iyen-Oursta Salvage
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:23:00 -
[22]
Is there an ingame channel available to tell us what you want us to do? Or where you want us to go?
|

5n4keyes
Caldari Sacred Templars DeStInY.
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:26:00 -
[23]
Ok, made a channel, called it Lost :) kinda fits how im feeling atm
|

Jim McGregor
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:30:00 -
[24]
Since he didnt say anything, I think a safe bet is FD-MLJ.
--- Eve Wiki | Eve Tribune | Eve Pirate |

RobW1
Caldari Iyen-Oursta Salvage
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:31:00 -
[25]
Only 45 jumps to go then, in a raven.
|

Victor Vision
Central Intelligence Service
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:39:00 -
[26]
Originally by: RobW1 Only 45 jumps to go then, in a raven.
Go there in a quick ship, buy your equipment there. 100isk for everything.
|

DaRuLe
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:40:00 -
[27]
I would love to help, but my account is disabled on Sisi :(
__________________________________________________________________________
|

RobW1
Caldari Iyen-Oursta Salvage
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:41:00 -
[28]
Hell we've currently got 125 players online, on SiSi, we're ROCKING.
Perhaps we could get some official information ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
|

Elvarien
Caldari The Night's Watch THE INTERSTELLAR FOUNDRY
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:47:00 -
[29]
Originally by: RobW1 Hell we've currently got 125 players online, on SiSi, we're ROCKING.
Perhaps we could get some official information ????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????
lol questionmarks eat forum >----
|

RobW1
Caldari Iyen-Oursta Salvage
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:51:00 -
[30]
I shortened it, is that okay?
|

Rafein
Eye of God Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:54:00 -
[31]
is this the one where TUX s tired ofus all whinning, so he's going to get 30 Titns, and destroy us all?
If it is, I'm totally there
|
|

Deckard Bishop
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:55:00 -
[32]
word on the grapevine is FFA1 in FD-MLJ... but i have no other info. hope this helps! 
forum rules | [email protected] | Our Website!
|
|

Pardack
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:56:00 -
[33]
Yup, the goal: Kill Sharbait at FFA1 in FD-MLJ
|

Elvarien
Caldari The Night's Watch THE INTERSTELLAR FOUNDRY
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 17:57:00 -
[34]
bleh I`l happily join in and help out, just need the account onlined. >----
|

Mr Popov
Tabula Rasa Systems The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 18:01:00 -
[35]
lol, as soon as I log in I see cluster shut down in 15 seconds...
d'oh!
|

Michayel Lyon
Contention Inc
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 18:02:00 -
[36]
I got podded by Sharkbait, and I didn't even get a lousy t-shirt...
---
2006.11.19 17:58
Victim: Michayel Lyon Alliance: NONE Corp: Gallente Mercantile Exchange Destroyed: Capsule System: FD-MLJ Security: 0.0
Involved parties:
Name: Sharkbait (laid the final blow) Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Academy of Aggressive Behaviour Ship: Eidolon Weapon: Tobias' Modified Large Proton Smartbomb
--- Lasiverin Dark > Is everyone here allied? Red Knight > we are allied by our zombie like ability to ***** missions
The Game - You just lost it |

Pardack
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 18:03:00 -
[37]
The cluster will be back up soon for another test. Get the latest test patch and use that (don't use your regular EVE client for the patch, make a copy of your EVE folder and patch that, otherwise you won't be able to log in to TQ).
|

5n4keyes
Caldari Sacred Templars DeStInY.
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 18:03:00 -
[38]
2006.11.19 17:57:24 Combat Your Mjolnir Rage Torpedo hits Sharkbait , doing 1219.0 damage.

|

Mr Popov
Tabula Rasa Systems The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 18:09:00 -
[39]
well I have 27333.
I thought that was the latest test patch but it says incompatible (release).
|

Pardack
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 18:10:00 -
[40]
Edited by: Pardack on 19/11/2006 18:17:35
Originally by: Mr Popov well I have 27333.
I thought that was the latest test patch but it says incompatible (release).
I think they're coming out with a new patch, not sure. I get the same results as you ATM.
Looks like they're doing a TQ vs SISI comparison. Hopefully the SISI build is better than TQ, which is what they've been claiming for ages now :)
Everyone should login and help with the test, it benefits everyone in the long run. The more data they have, the better TQ will be when Revelations comes to fruition.
Test Patches can be found here
|

Elvarien
Caldari The Night's Watch THE INTERSTELLAR FOUNDRY
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 18:19:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Michayel Lyon
The Game - You just lost it
... **** you I`ve been playing for atleast 6 months since I last lost the game >.>.. conversely with that sig you lose whenever you post yourself ;P >----
|

solidshot
Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 18:32:00 -
[42]
is the new patch available yet?
|

Lucian Corvinus
Gallente Expert Systems
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 18:36:00 -
[43]
Originally by: solidshot is the new patch available yet?
I get a verifications error when using the auto update 
|

Gcidious Con
Scandinavian Council The Scandinavian Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 18:40:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Lucian Corvinus
Originally by: solidshot is the new patch available yet?
I get a verifications error when using the auto update 
Same here, have tried downloading it several times.
|

Elvarien
Caldari The Night's Watch THE INTERSTELLAR FOUNDRY
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 18:44:00 -
[45]
status: incompattible (Release) I gues that will count for all/most of us then. >----
|

solidshot
Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 19:13:00 -
[46]
just had the latest [atch fail verification three times after downloading it via autopatch 
|

Mr Popov
Tabula Rasa Systems The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 19:13:00 -
[47]
Got the patch downloaded and applied 
Quote: The cluster is not currently accepting connections

|

Jinnarin
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 19:15:00 -
[48]
ok i got patch now its not accepting anymore players did i just wate my time ?
|

RobW1
Caldari Iyen-Oursta Salvage
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 19:45:00 -
[49]
So have they taken the dragon stuff back off, and put relevations back on it, I wonder?
|

Kemo Sabe
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 19:49:00 -
[50]
Would love to help out but it says my account is deactiveated on the test server 
|

Jim McGregor
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.19 20:12:00 -
[51]
From mass message on the test server:
Originally by: Sharkbait
ok. all done thx.
thx to all those that logged on and helped us with the test. we might need to do more, but i will try to give more warning next time. thx again
sharkbait
--- Eve Wiki | Eve Tribune | Eve Pirate |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |