| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Corvus Quinn
Pandemic Horde Inc. Pandemic Horde
8
|
Posted - 2015.06.11 19:57:55 -
[1] - Quote
I've noticed the past few days it's been very buggy, a few corpies have also commented on it.
When I click on something on my overview my camera shakes while slowly moving to the target, or it moves fast past the target then slowly back to it. |

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
21825
|
Posted - 2015.06.11 20:07:52 -
[2] - Quote
There are these things called Bug Reports or Support Tickets. They tend to help situations like these.
Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?
|

Paranoid Loyd
5766
|
Posted - 2015.06.11 22:26:04 -
[3] - Quote
Tracking cam buggy?
On a serious note, I noticed the same, but yeah filing a bug report is way more effective than posting in GD.
"Gankers are just other players, not supernatural monsters who will get you if you don't follow some arbitrary superstition. Haul responsibly and without irrational fear." Masao Kurata
Fix the Prospect!!!
|

Kaldi Tsukaya
Deveron Shipyards and Technology
126
|
Posted - 2015.06.11 22:27:27 -
[4] - Quote
And here I thought I was just drunk. Seems I'm not the only one |

Thirdsin
Intergalactic Fight Club Gentlemen's.Club
9
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 03:01:15 -
[5] - Quote
o/ me too, tracking camera has a lazy eye.... Many in alliance reporting the same since yesterdays patch. |

Trevor Dalech
We pooped on your lawn Resonance.
113
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 06:32:09 -
[6] - Quote
I've been noticing it for much longer than just the last patch, although it did get noticeably worse. My tracking camera feels drunk.
On occasion, when selecting an object near the direction I'm facing, my cam will rotate several full circles before eventually, slowly, centering again.
I'm guessing someone forgot a minus sign. |

Ezra Endashi
LightningStrikesTwice Elemental Tide
11
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 06:53:39 -
[7] - Quote
I'm experiencing the same even after Carnyx patch v1.4 on June 9th.
The patch was: "Fixed the tracking camera moving erratically when the new map is docked, and made various other small improvements to the general functionality of the tracking camera."
But it still doesn't work as it should  |

Vek Hareka
Fist Bumps All Around
32
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 07:18:09 -
[8] - Quote
Same here, having issues with the drunk cam. I'm chambering a support ticket in the guns now. The sound is so manly. |

Ralph King-Griffin
Devils Rejects 666 The Devil's Warrior Alliance
10032
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 08:36:07 -
[9] - Quote
I don't normally get motion sickness (granted I'm not usually 1/3rd of a bottle of single malt in) but my head was spinning last night,
"What's the.....you want to look at that guy? The guy that's actually already on screen? leme do a couple backflips and **** anyway "
=]|[=
|

Erin Crawford
473
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 11:46:28 -
[10] - Quote
Yup, been having the same issue too here: camera swirls all over the place before eventually settling on what i want to look at.
"Those who talk donGÇÖt know. Those who know donGÇÖt talk. "
|

Rufelza
Widowmakers
10
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 11:58:17 -
[11] - Quote
Yeah +1 for this - it seemd to be almost EVERYONE that is experience this - come on CCP lets get this fix plz.
|

Don Pera Saissore
45
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 12:22:49 -
[12] - Quote
I never experienced this before the latest patch. Now i get it all the time. |

Daemun Khanid
Sanctus Imperialis
91
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 15:00:01 -
[13] - Quote
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=429308&find=unread
Try looking for issue's in the issues forums.
Daemun of Khanid
|

Arla Sarain
497
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 15:45:49 -
[14] - Quote
Its because of the new overview icons and inspace brackets - they are so ugly even the tracking camera thinks NO PLEASE NO |

Netan MalDoran
xXTheWarhammerXx
106
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 20:54:24 -
[15] - Quote
Same problem here.....
"Your security status has been lowered." - Hell yeah it was!
|

Moonlit Raid
State War Academy Caldari State
249
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 21:01:45 -
[16] - Quote
Quote:Patch notes for Carnyx 1.4
Released on Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Technical:
Fixed the tracking camera moving erratically when the new map is docked, and made various other small improvements to the general functionality of the tracking camera. lol
If brute force isn't working, you're just not using enough.
|

Webvan
All Kill No Skill
9457
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 22:54:01 -
[17] - Quote
yup. And when I clicky out into the great void onto a hostile target, sometimes my cam will drop to 0 sphere (straight down) and endlessly wobble violently. And that's even if it actually selects the target, mostly the cam will just spin around with no selection after I clicky. Crazy broken, someone didn't put enough decimal points in the source code. |

Moonlit Raid
State War Academy Caldari State
250
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 23:07:29 -
[18] - Quote
Webvan wrote:yup. And when I clicky out into the great void onto a hostile target, sometimes my cam will drop to 0 sphere (straight down) and endlessly wobble violently. And that's even if it actually selects the target, mostly the cam will just spin around with no selection after I clicky. Crazy broken, someone didn't put enough decimal points in the source code. You'd hope there was only one.
If brute force isn't working, you're just not using enough.
|

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
21863
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 23:49:30 -
[19] - Quote
*wonders if all these people who say they have these problems have submitted bug reports.
Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?
|

Webvan
All Kill No Skill
9462
|
Posted - 2015.06.12 23:52:03 -
[20] - Quote
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:*wonders if all these people who say they have these problems have submitted bug reports.
They are already working on a patch.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |