| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.23 12:59:00 -
[1]
I'd like a signature, obviously 
Willing to pay 20m to the winner for the following:
Transparent face, maybe just the eyes, whatever looks best Not sure about the colour, reds, oranges or again whatever looks best  Picture of a Taranis My name Ballistae And the following text: Into the Valley of Death...
Thanks
Bal
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.24 08:44:00 -
[2]
No takers? 
|

Zurtur
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2006.11.24 09:58:00 -
[3]
I got you. Will stack them here tommorow.
Z -
Originally by: Phrixus Zephyr When my armor repair's itself, then you can come moan about that.
|

Cailais
Amarr THE SEFRIM INSTITUTE
|
Posted - 2006.11.24 14:14:00 -
[4]
C.
www.sefrim.com - sig design - eve mail for details
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.24 14:24:00 -
[5]
I like the professional look of this, the transparent face, the light behind the ship on the left, this is the kind of thing I'm looking for 
Originally by: Jatonix
|

Cailais
Amarr THE SEFRIM INSTITUTE
|
Posted - 2006.11.24 14:40:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Cailais on 24/11/2006 14:54:51
Er..I just made this before your post - sorry. Posted anyway...
C.
Another one.
C.
www.sefrim.com - sig design - eve mail for details
|

Liu Mang
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.24 15:55:00 -
[7]
What's the end date ?
I'm working on something but will only be able to post on monday.
I Make High Quality Sigs, contact me ingame. |

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.24 16:57:00 -
[8]
I reckon an end date of the 30th would suite...
I like the Taranis on this one, not sure about the face tho 
|

Azelus
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.25 09:13:00 -
[9]
Edited by: Azelus on 25/11/2006 09:16:13 Ok heres my entry:
---------------------------------------------
|

Nova Z
Agony Unleashed
|
Posted - 2006.11.25 14:56:00 -
[10]
.
|

Alvar Ursidae
Amarr Agony Unleashed
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 00:43:00 -
[11]
My entries:
1:
2:
3:
I remodelled your toon for these, and though faded, I thought by being solid they gave that nothing is going to phase me look... Hope you like.
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 09:47:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Nova Z
Nova, just had a look on your website, I like the look of the sigs for Trioxis and M4jor Dis4ster so maybe we could do something like that???
Cheers
Bal 
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 09:51:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Ballistae on 26/11/2006 09:51:28
Originally by: Alvar Ursidae My entries:
1:
2:
3:
I remodelled your toon for these, and though faded, I thought by being solid they gave that nothing is going to phase me look... Hope you like.
Thanks dude!!!
I like the front-on look of face 2, maybe we could use sig 3 (background is cool) with a faded full on face, possibly more zoomed in on the eyes???
Also get rid of the ship, doesn't quite fit your cool theme 
Cheers
Bal
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 09:53:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Zurtur Edited by: Zurtur on 25/11/2006 07:54:04 Edited by: Zurtur on 25/11/2006 07:28:23 1st try:
In red:
2nd: Looked best without the face, but can be added
Colors fonts and face transparency can be changed as well as pretty much anything :)
More coming
Lemme know what you think.
Z
Hi, I like No. 3 so far, I don't think the face quite goes like that!!!
|

Nova Z
Agony Unleashed
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 11:45:00 -
[15]
Almost a hybrid of the 2 designs of mine you like, but still unique 
.
|

Qece
Gallente Dead End Zeroes
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 13:45:00 -
[16]
Just something that I was working on and as your face is extremely good for the image I thought I'd add the ship and the text and see if you want it.
|

Qece
Gallente Dead End Zeroes
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 13:46:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Qece Just something that I was working on and as your face is extremely good for the image I thought I'd add the ship and the text and see if you want it.
And now I've posted it I'm not happy with it........
|

Qece
Gallente Dead End Zeroes
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 14:01:00 -
[18]
Changed a few small things.
|

Lazaroth
Caldari London Transport Freelancer Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 16:22:00 -
[19]
I know this is not excactly what you asked for, but it just came to me..no use fighting it 
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 18:24:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Nova Z Almost a hybrid of the 2 designs of mine you like, but still unique 
Not sure about the face, maybe something with just the eyes???
I definitely like the rest of it though!!
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 18:26:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Lazaroth I know this is not excactly what you asked for, but it just came to me..no use fighting it 
Scary 
What about wolf like pupils or something like that instead of the red thing??? Also I think I'd prefer a Taranis now instead of an Eagle..
Cheers
Bal
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 18:28:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Qece
Changed a few small things.
Looking good, not sure about the ship though, maybe you could do something with the colour, try out different things???
Cheers
Bal
|

Nova Z
Agony Unleashed
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 19:36:00 -
[23]
Just eyes
.
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 21:57:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Nova Z Just eyes
Mmmmm.... I like the banner effect across the bottom, we need to keep that, still not sure about the face, one eye maybe??? Hard face or what!?! 
|

Nova Z
Agony Unleashed
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 22:19:00 -
[25]
Edited by: Nova Z on 26/11/2006 22:26:36 lol - gimme a sec 
You'd better pick mine after all this 
.
|

Qece
Gallente Dead End Zeroes
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 22:19:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Ballistae
Originally by: Qece
Changed a few small things.
Looking good, not sure about the ship though, maybe you could do something with the colour, try out different things???
Cheers
Bal
I'll have another bash at it tomorrow when I get back from work. Assuming that the competition isn't over by then. 
|

Lazaroth
Caldari London Transport Freelancer Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.11.26 23:38:00 -
[27]
Ballistae_mark 2 now with wolf eyes 
salute Laz
|

Alvar Ursidae
Amarr Agony Unleashed
|
Posted - 2006.11.27 00:36:00 -
[28]
I will make those changes tonight when I get home, from work, it's 10:30am for me at the moment.
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.27 08:45:00 -
[29]
Right, just so everyone knows they are no wasting time, if I like more than one sig I'll buy more than one sig, simple as that 
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.27 08:59:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Nova Z Edited by: Nova Z on 26/11/2006 22:26:36 lol - gimme a sec 
You'd better pick mine after all this 
Great!!!
Just so you know we are almost there with this one so I'll commit to buy now, as long as we sort out the final few things that is 
Right, need to sort out the font and text positioning of the "Into the Valley..."
I like the font on and positioning of this for a start, maybe we can try other fonts as well???
Also, could we move the Ballistae to the left a bit maybe halve the gap (or whatever looks best) and also not sure about the dots after Ballistae... 
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.27 09:01:00 -
[31]
Edited by: Ballistae on 27/11/2006 09:01:44
Originally by: Lazaroth Ballistae_mark 2 now with wolf eyes 
salute Laz
Mmmmm... still not sure... 
What about taking the colour from the face (gray maybe...) and putting the eyes back to normal but colouring the eyes a colour that stands out????
The ship is cool btw 
|

Lazaroth
Caldari London Transport Freelancer Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.11.27 09:27:00 -
[32]
Edited by: Lazaroth on 27/11/2006 09:27:36 Ballistae_mark 3 now with her own eyes
Personally I like the rich vibrant colors better, and the sexy wolf eyes, but hey your the boss 
cheers Laz
|

Nova Z
Agony Unleashed
|
Posted - 2006.11.27 09:44:00 -
[33]
Edited by: Nova Z on 27/11/2006 09:46:40
.
|

Qece
Gallente Dead End Zeroes
|
Posted - 2006.11.27 09:44:00 -
[34]
Last effort from me on this one. I wasn't even intending to join the competition hehe but now I don't have time to work on any more jobs.
I hope you like it and if not this one then there's been some great submissions for you Ballistae, I'm sure one of them will suit you.
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.27 10:01:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Nova Z Edited by: Nova Z on 27/11/2006 09:46:40
Sorry Nova, this is what I mean:
Maybe we could put a space between each fullstop after death to make it stan out more???
Cheers
Bal
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.27 10:02:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Qece
Last effort from me on this one. I wasn't even intending to join the competition hehe but now I don't have time to work on any more jobs.
I hope you like it and if not this one then there's been some great submissions for you Ballistae, I'm sure one of them will suit you.
Thanks for your efforts Qece and I'm sure i will find one I like... 
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.27 10:04:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Lazaroth Edited by: Lazaroth on 27/11/2006 09:27:36 Ballistae_mark 3 now with her own eyes
Personally I like the rich vibrant colors better, and the sexy wolf eyes, but hey your the boss 
cheers Laz
I see what you mean, I do like the eye positioning on this one tho, can we make those more wolf like maybe???
|

Nova Z
Agony Unleashed
|
Posted - 2006.11.27 10:15:00 -
[38]
.
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.27 10:22:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Nova Z
Right, two more changes then we are done!!! 
Would you move the Into the valley text up a little bit and also the Ballistae text over to the left a bit more please?
Cheers Dude, nice job btw...
|

Nova Z
Agony Unleashed
|
Posted - 2006.11.27 10:24:00 -
[40]
Dudette if you please 
.
|

Ballistae
Caldari
|
Posted - 2006.11.27 10:38:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Nova Z Dudette if you please 
Well, I'll take this one Dudette 
Iskies on the way shortly...
|

Nova Z
Agony Unleashed
|
Posted - 2006.11.27 10:52:00 -
[42]
lol - thanks very much  .
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |