| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

Ellen Sukarla
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
3
|
Posted - 2015.07.06 21:26:28 -
[1] - Quote
Hello,
I am looking for a loan using an Adrestia as collateral. Would just be until I sell off a couple other assets, maybe a month, let me know what people can offer, thanks! |

Angelica Everstar
237
|
Posted - 2015.07.06 21:50:22 -
[2] - Quote
Depending on how many billions, and for how much % interest you are willing to pay - I be willing, as long as Chribba is 3rd party
§ Help support PLEX4GOOD and become a better trader
ŚĆ Bonds: Last AE07 1 Trillion // Total : 2+ Trillon ISK
¢ Any bad spelling or grammar, is free of charge
@EveEntrepreneur
|

Patricia Orama
Ohm Financial Services
1
|
Posted - 2015.07.06 22:01:41 -
[3] - Quote
I can chip in a few billions based on 2nd post conditions. Chribba or other known and recognized 3rd party would be fine. |

Regina Kingsblood
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.07.06 23:18:06 -
[4] - Quote
I can chip in a billion, maybe 2, based on 2nd post conditions. |

Droodid
Antec Enterprises
50
|
Posted - 2015.07.06 23:19:46 -
[5] - Quote
I'll offer you 140b based on an interest rate of 2% per month. Third party (Chribba/Grendell) at your cost if you want it, otherwise contract me the ship (if you do then send me an EVEMail so I know to log in). |

Patricia Orama
Ohm Financial Services
1
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 00:10:01 -
[6] - Quote
Droodid wrote:I'll offer you 140b based on an interest rate of 2% per month. Third party (Chribba/Grendell) at your cost if you want it, otherwise contract me the ship (if you do then send me an EVEMail so I know to log in).
Hey there!!! Leave some for the little guys :) |

SFR SaFeRa
Alliance of Free Stars
18
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 02:23:52 -
[7] - Quote
I can contribute up to 5 billion depending on terms of loan. |

Aileen Morex
Morex Group Inc. Haven.
12
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 08:54:11 -
[8] - Quote
Looks like everyone is fighting over the loan because of the nice collateral but we don't know much about it.
Can Ellen Sukarla please post the terms of the loan like amount and interest. The actual length of the loan would be good too. Are you willing to pay for the 3rd party, who did you have in mind to use?
We are willing to supply up to 10 Bil for this loan once we know the conditions and if there's anything left when the others have their share.
|

Droodid
Antec Enterprises
50
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 09:05:40 -
[9] - Quote
Aileen Morex wrote:Looks like everyone is fighting over the loan because of the nice collateral but we don't know much about it. I have to say I don't understand why this is even relevant. I don't care what he uses the money for. It can be hookers and blow for all I care. I've offered an amount of money at a given interest rate and I'm happy for him to keep it for as long as he wants.
I see the collateral, I know the price history of the collateral, and I know what I can get for it quickly should he default. There's no reason to care about anything else.
Please enlighten me if I'm missing anything blindingly obvious. |

Aileen Morex
Morex Group Inc. Haven.
12
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 09:30:15 -
[10] - Quote
Droodid wrote:Please enlighten me if I'm missing anything blindingly obvious.
You missed the fact that the amount and interest wasn't stated. It has nothing to do with what the isk is used for. |

Droodid
Antec Enterprises
50
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 09:33:37 -
[11] - Quote
Aileen Morex wrote:Droodid wrote:Please enlighten me if I'm missing anything blindingly obvious. You missed the fact that the amount and interest wasn't stated. It has nothing to do with what the isk is used for.
Ellen Sukarla wrote:let me know what people can offer, thanks! |

Ellen Sukarla
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
3
|
Posted - 2015.07.07 21:41:58 -
[12] - Quote
Hello Everyone,
Thank you all for the responses, Droodid you are right on the mark with your valuation, let me just confirm a couple things and i will be in touch. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |