| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Cassius Throne
|
Posted - 2003.11.17 20:57:00 -
[1]
Given the fact that soon our agent system will be undergoing a substantial change, perhaps it is time to rethink our potential as a group. When I state group,I am talking about the huge numbers of "mission-takers" that have so far enjoyed their independence and have profitted from their careers. In the coming months, level four and five agents will be implemented and with this new tier of activity, much work will be required. This work is inherently less individualistic and much more group oriented. So what do people (like myself) do when faced with sacrificing a nomadic lifestyle for a group dynamic? Here's a potential suggestion for all those who enjoy their free-spirited ways but also want to compete for mission status- networking. Is it possible to create a network of like-minded "mission-takers" without involving the logistical nightmares and impeding responsibilities of a corporation? Sure, I know we all are social creatures. We all have friends. But what if we could harness the potential of our stance as free to better our positions? We all are going to need each other to finish some of the daunting missions ahead. What I want to know is, do you all think it is possible to create such a network of individuals to help each other for strictly mission oriented tasks? Is there a desire for this out there? How do we avoid the trappings of a corporation and manage a group of "mission-doers"? Or do we succumb to the necessity of corp life in order to succeed at high level missions? Am I asking forthe impossible? Please forgive me if I ask too many questions, I'm just trying to gauge these ideas.
|

Ly'sol
|
Posted - 2003.11.17 21:47:00 -
[2]
I dont know about you but I use gangs. -------------------------- Vist the Jericho Fraction Forums
|

Argyle Vispari
|
Posted - 2003.11.18 01:38:00 -
[3]
I am sure there are many ways of producing a group without forming a corporation. Opening a channel might be one such method. The Mission Channel perhaps. Channels are open to all, including those who may be trying to profit from listening to what your mission is about. |

Baldour Ngarr
|
Posted - 2003.11.18 11:36:00 -
[4]
Quote: ... Sure, I know we all are social creatures. We all have friends...
Speak for yourself.
_______ "Soon" is an ancient Icelandic word meaning "some time before the next Ice Age." |

Mrissa Easeah
|
Posted - 2003.11.18 20:35:00 -
[5]
Channel: Missions
Has been around for awhile, basically as a help/advice/cooperation chat channel, basically. There are a few there that are pretty friendly, and probably more than agreeable to do cooperative missions with others outside their corps.
Its gotten a little less 'mission' specific as people have gotten to know each other, though its still the channel's focus.
|

Cassius Throne
|
Posted - 2003.11.19 13:18:00 -
[6]
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |