| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

G 401a
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 19:37:00 -
[1]
Hi all,
1st of all im no computer expert and my spelling is very poor, so i would like to say sorry in advance.
my problem is this avery day for about 2-4hrs im unable to connect to connect to eve, from a post i saw a few weeks ago it appears that other Tiscali users were have the same issue. I was just wonding if any o found out what this was and how to fix it. thanks G
|

Selena 001
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 19:50:00 -
[2]
I have the same problems with tiscali (internet access, but programs dont seem to want to run over the net) but I live 7 miles from the nearest BT exchange so I guess thats why. I dont bother with there customer support, becasue its crap so It'd be nice to get some info for anyone else who's having problems with EVE and Tiscali (managed to log in... got to character selection but it seems to have just hung itself).  ___________
NATIONAL SARCASM DAY!! |

G 401a
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 19:59:00 -
[3]
I can see the BT exchange from my bed room window, so I guess thats not the problem. Ive talked to tiscali and they said that theres no problems at there end.. which is crap im now looking at getting out of my contract
|

zurich93
XERCORE
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 20:34:00 -
[4]
im on tiscali and between 17:00 to 22:00 eve time i get bad download rates, errors connecting to eve, tonight has been the worsed im gettign "The server failed to respond to the client's secure-handshake request within a reasonable amount of time" im thinking of changing ISP. Nope starts here actually :O -----Sig starts here------- <3 Kaemonn eep eep beep heep keep womble... YOU DO NOT POSESS THE POWER TO DISGUINISH MY SIG FROM MY POST MWHAHAHA |

Elgar Lightfoot
Lightfoot Industries
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 20:42:00 -
[5]
Tiscali = one of the worst ISP's (for game playing) in the UK.
|

Jovienus
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 21:25:00 -
[6]
OH FFS!
Don't say that!!!!! I just sign a 1 month subscription to EVE Online last night, and today you're telling me that I can't play the game because my ISP throttles the line.
DAMN IT!
Guess I'll have to beg CCP to allow a refund due to unforseen problems.
Thanks.
|

zurich93
XERCORE
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 21:26:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Jovienus OH FFS!
Don't say that!!!!! I just sign a 1 month subscription to EVE Online last night, and today you're telling me that I can't play the game because my ISP throttles the line.
DAMN IT!
Guess I'll have to beg CCP to allow a refund due to unforseen problems.
Thanks.
the skill i was training finished 5 hours ago... havent been able to get on to get a new one going  Nope starts here actually :O -----Sig starts here------- <3 Kaemonn eep eep beep heep keep womble... YOU DO NOT POSESS THE POWER TO DISGUINISH MY SIG FROM MY POST MWHAHAHA |

Jovienus
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 21:29:00 -
[8]
Yeah well I just spent 15euros on a game I can't play :D guess I win the whining contest :P
XD Sad isn't it....?
|

zurich93
XERCORE
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 21:31:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Jovienus Yeah well I just spent 15euros on a game I can't play :D guess I win the whining contest :P
XD Sad isn't it....?
try now i think they have turned off the limiting thing since its past peak time, i actually got the server details when i started eve, trying to connect now Nope starts here actually :O -----Sig starts here------- <3 Kaemonn eep eep beep heep keep womble... YOU DO NOT POSESS THE POWER TO DISGUINISH MY SIG FROM MY POST MWHAHAHA |

Jovienus
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 21:35:00 -
[10]
hmmmm
Got status ok 32k users...
BUT
upon clicking connect it just sits there like a lemon looking soar. :)
XD
|

Jovienus
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 21:37:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Jovienus on 03/12/2006 21:39:57 Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] (C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.
C:\Documents and Settings\????????>netstat
Active Connections
Proto Local Address Foreign Address State TCP athlon64:1819 87.237.39.200:http TIME_WAIT TCP athlon64:1820 87.237.39.200:http TIME_WAIT TCP athlon64:1827 87.237.38.200:26000 ESTABLISHED TCP athlon64:1830 87.237.39.200:http ESTABLISHED TCP athlon64:1831 87.237.39.200:http ESTABLISHED TCP athlon64:1832 lvs.teljari.is:http TIME_WAIT TCP athlon64:1833 216.239.59.104:http ESTABLISHED TCP athlon64:1835 lvs.teljari.is:http TIME_WAIT
C:\Documents and Settings\??????????>
Thats what netstat is saying, its connected but not doing anything...
UPDATE....
After 5mins of waiting I got into the game finally... its only taken hmmm 12hours...
Anyone else in?
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |