| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Aaron Rex
Caldari The Fated
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 22:02:00 -
[1]
I love the way Eve TV has been becomming more and more profesional since that first finale fight a year ago. Some things I wouldn't mind tho.
As with many I see here on the forums, I don't know the who the blokes we see are. How about having their ingames names and maybe their role in the broadcast shown on a little bar at the bottom as you see on the News? 
Also, whynot have a small allaince tag on each side of the fight (about the size of a ship logo) on the fight screen so those tuning in, or have crappy sound, can see who's who?
Apart from that, keep up the fantastic job! w00t 
Aaron Rex - Remember the Scordite... The Fated |

Xyliana
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 22:18:00 -
[2]
about the titles. Because we are filming live from ccp's conference room (and stealing a few desks from their HR department) we use a piece of kit which is like a mobile vision mixer. Title cards could be uploaded but we dont have the range a built TV studio and because we mix up guest and experts its hard to pull off but I never know in the future we might have more to work with and add that feature. Thanks for the suggestion -------
Tune in this friday 1430gmt for EVETV! |

So Sumi
Caldari School of Applied Knowledge
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 22:35:00 -
[3]
name plates in front of those at the desk would work just as good if you do not have the technical means to show them on the screen as of yet.
|

Derrios
Dirty Deeds Corp. Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 22:39:00 -
[4]
I like the laid back approach. I don't want it to turn into CNN news etc... that's boring.
I'd rather watch camera guys film copious amounts of footage on the Eos' metallic wang and laugh. ----------------------------------------------- <3 conspiracy theories. Originally by: Omeega We (aAa) could do this - did this? */me hands the DBP paycheck with the small note - Please bbq AXE*
|

Earthan
Gallente The Amazing Fire Eaters Breidablik
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 22:41:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Derrios I like the laid back approach. I don't want it to turn into CNN news etc... that's boring.
I'd rather watch camera guys film copious amounts of footage on the Eos' metallic wang and laugh.
signed i love the funny comments even if sometimes they are so merciless:)
The Amazing Fire Eaters webpage
|

Lea Swift
|
Posted - 2006.12.03 22:43:00 -
[6]
I have to agree with the OP. If you tune in late you have no idea who is sat behind the desk. Just some nametags or even mention their names again once in a while would be great. Also, it can be very hard to read the player names and alliance tags in the fight view, so a larger alliance icon or something would be good.
|

Aaron Rex
Caldari The Fated
|
Posted - 2006.12.04 02:49:00 -
[7]
Don't get me wrong, I like the casual aproach too. No EveNN for me 
But it would be nice to know who is giving the expert advice. Paper nametags on the desk, as someone pointed out, would be a good low tech way.
Aaron Rex - Remember the Scordite... The Fated |

Luminus Aardokay
Gallente Split Infinity Radio
|
Posted - 2006.12.04 03:16:00 -
[8]
or someone could take upon the role of the "Nametag Boy".. who will be having all the name cards and crawl in front of the desk, holding the name tag up =P
not very professional I know.. but nevertheless fun!
Split Infinity Radio Get Loud, Get Mental http://www.siradio.fm |

Kulyar Muryadim
|
Posted - 2006.12.04 08:07:00 -
[9]
I've worked with a few situations like that, streaming live sports events, and it all depends on how much you want to spend. There's some great, low cost (read under $10,000) for video mixing with built-in graphics. or just track down someone in the art department with a Mac and Final Cut.... |

Aaron Rex
Caldari The Fated
|
Posted - 2006.12.04 12:00:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Kulyar Muryadim I've worked with a few situations like that, streaming live sports events, and it all depends on how much you want to spend. There's some great, low cost (read under $10,000) for video mixing with built-in graphics. or just track down someone in the art department with a Mac and Final Cut....
I have a Mac! Does CCP have an opening? 
Aaron Rex - Remember the Scordite... The Fated |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |