| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Calruthian
|
Posted - 2006.12.05 21:55:00 -
[1]
Since revelations patch has anyone else warped to some location and ended up somewhere else than where you pressed warp to? I was trying to warp to a gate the othernight, and ended up INSIDE a large pos's force field which then nuked my ship. Two bugs for the price of one.
|

Baleorg
Gallente Guys of Sarcasm
|
Posted - 2006.12.05 22:03:00 -
[2]
maybe some rare coincident wher eyou fly with somethign trough a bigger system without enough cap to fulyl warp and your warpout point happened to be there? :-P ---
BTW: A GOOD Cache-Cleaner |

Calruthian
|
Posted - 2006.12.05 23:40:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Calruthian on 05/12/2006 23:40:53 No, I was in a bs and the system is not real big at all. I landed right next to the tower inside its force field and it didnt bounce me out. My wreckage was also inside the force field.
|

Sinostar
|
Posted - 2006.12.05 23:41:00 -
[4]
I was warped randomly without action on my part straight to the moon where a nuetral POS is which then destroyed my ship and all it's mods. I was undocked from the station waiting for my corp mate to undock when my ship started warping all of the sudden. This is a HUGE bug and I was told it claimed another pilot's ship earlier today. This is unbelieveable there is a bug that actually warped me to a POS I did not intitate a warp, dbl click or do anything to make this happen. BAD BUG needs immediate attention.
|

Hadrian Ferox
|
Posted - 2006.12.05 23:42:00 -
[5]
Another infamous error. And doesn't just irritate the hell out of you that you probably won't be compensated for that ship loss? Even though it's CCP's fault?
Yeah, I imagine it's pretty irritating. I've experienced similar things before. Hopefully that thing was insured.
Even still, we should only need to insure our ship's from possible destruction at the hands of players because of our own fault, not because of a game error, right?
|

Calruthian
|
Posted - 2006.12.05 23:52:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Hadrian Ferox Another infamous error. And doesn't just irritate the hell out of you that you probably won't be compensated for that ship loss? Even though it's CCP's fault?
Yeah, I imagine it's pretty irritating. I've experienced similar things before. Hopefully that thing was insured.
Even still, we should only need to insure our ship's from possible destruction at the hands of players because of our own fault, not because of a game error, right?
My ship loss was a faction ship with faction mods, id say close to 4 billion isk net loss, so insurance would have been fruitless anyway. Not to mention my ship wreckage was inside the force field so no chance of salvaging the dropped mods.
|

Hadrian Ferox
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 00:20:00 -
[7]
Yep, I hear you, man. It's another infamously common error. This type of thing is total nonsense. Especially since you had a faction ship worth that much ISK. And will CCP compensate for it? Probably not. They're all sleeping in Iceland right now.
This stuff is getting old.
|

Hadrian Ferox
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 00:22:00 -
[8]
ALSO, another nonsense, cheap-o feature of the game is the fact that faction and t2 ships cannot be fully insured. Talk about a rip-off. I guess they just assume that because those ships have better specs that they'll never be destroyed.
What a bunch of BS.
My wish-list for EVE:
Fix the stupid wreck system.
Add a Skill Queue feature
Allow all ships to be fully insured.
Hadrian Ferox... over and out.
|

Calruthian
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 00:39:00 -
[9]
The insurance on a faction ship or lack there of isnt really my concern. Ive had the ship for almost a year now and only use it for specific purposes. The issue im concerned about is being warped to a hostile pos when i was heading to a gate. I cant continue to play a game where i sink massive amounts of my resources into a role specific ship, and then due to game error it gets warped into a completly different location that results in its total destruction with no chance to even gather dropped mods. A declined petition for 100% compensation will most likley result in me cancleing all my accounts and finding something better to spend my time doing. They need to fix these issues before adding new features imo.
|

Azrael Xavier
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 00:41:00 -
[10]
I agree.
|

Calruthian
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 06:31:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Calruthian on 06/12/2006 06:39:21 Edited by: Calruthian on 06/12/2006 06:37:43 Edited by: Calruthian on 06/12/2006 06:36:33 Edited by: Calruthian on 06/12/2006 06:35:48 Edited by: Calruthian on 06/12/2006 06:34:47 Edited by: Calruthian on 06/12/2006 06:33:30 Here are some screenshots of the incident
[URL=http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20061204064545zo6.jpg][/URL] [URL=http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20061204070519nb1.jpg][/URL] [URL=http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20061204070340xo8.jpg][/URL] [URL=http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20061204070214uc4.jpg][/URL]
|

Calruthian
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 06:41:00 -
[12]
Couldn't quite figure out the image upload format. 
|

Chewan Mesa
Beagle Corp
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 09:01:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Hadrian Ferox ALSO, another nonsense, cheap-o feature of the game is the fact that faction and t2 ships cannot be fully insured. Talk about a rip-off. I guess they just assume that because those ships have better specs that they'll never be destroyed.
What a bunch of BS.
My wish-list for EVE:
Fix the stupid wreck system.
Add a Skill Queue feature
Allow all ships to be fully insured.
Hadrian Ferox... over and out.
  
Siganture removed due to profanity - Serathu ([email protected]) |

Fanjita
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 09:28:00 -
[14]
Yup had this happen a few times only once to a pos though but have randomly warped to planets and asteroid belts b4 for no reason as have several of my corp mates before has been bug reported and petitioned but nothing done about it.
|

Sinostar
|
Posted - 2006.12.07 02:08:00 -
[15]
I'm still waiting for a reply from them regarding the random warp scenerio. Thank god I was in a tier one BS and not a faction ship. Still I want my mods and ship back because this is a serious BUG for which a player can not be faulted. And as was stated there is no chance of getting your can at the POS you are randomly warped too... I don't want to chance another random warp scenerio until I am contacted by CCP with some type of feedback. So here I am for the last several days just waiting for them to respond before I will touch the game again. This is very very frustrating.
|

Calruthian
|
Posted - 2006.12.07 02:39:00 -
[16]
Edited by: Calruthian on 07/12/2006 02:40:26 Edited by: Calruthian on 07/12/2006 02:40:01
Originally by: Sinostar I'm still waiting for a reply from them regarding the random warp scenerio. Thank god I was in a tier one BS and not a faction ship. Still I want my mods and ship back because this is a serious BUG for which a player can not be faulted. And as was stated there is no chance of getting your can at the POS you are randomly warped too... I don't want to chance another random warp scenerio until I am contacted by CCP with some type of feedback. So here I am for the last several days just waiting for them to respond before I will touch the game again. This is very very frustrating.
I feel the same way, ive lost the will to play seeing as i had about 80% of my net worth tied up in the ship. In the event ccp denies my petition ill be quiting the game, which makes me angry and sad. I love this game, its by far the best mmorpg out there imo, but when something like this goes so terribly wrong one has to know when to cut your losses. If i had lost the ship to pirates or by my own stupidity i would still be upset.......but hey thats part of the game. This, however, is not.
|

Sinostar
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 00:09:00 -
[17]
It's been a few days now and no reply... How about you Cal did you get a reply yet?
|

Calruthian
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 01:07:00 -
[18]
Nope, no word yet. My incident happened on 12-4-06, so its only been 3 days. I think it will most likley be a week or so b4 they get a chance to read my petition. I can somewhat understand seeing as all the new patch deployment's / hotfixes and associated problems are causing numerous petitions to pile up. Ill be posting the results on this thread the second i hear back from them.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |