| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Magnum P'I
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:30:00 -
[1]
more to the point, why am I PAYING money I have EARNED whilst the servers are down for patches and even daily downtime?
For example, If i went to the supermarket and bought a dozen apples, paid for them and on the way out a sales assistant stopped me, took one of the apples away and said 'i'm taking this apple, its bad, however i'm not going to give you another one back or a refund' What would you say? You'd say **** off! and then when I go home I found most of the apples were bad anyway! and every apple i bought in future would be bad until they fixed them!
and dont give me that nonsense about its not simple, we should expect these things, they're doing their best etcs. I DONT CARE if they're doing they're best. I am a customer and I am important.
sort it out CCP or I will take legal action and will go back to ****ing over wizards in WoW for abit.
|

Anti Protagonist
Gallente Archron Dusyfe Industries
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:31:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Magnum P'I more to the point, why am I PAYING money I have EARNED whilst the servers are down for patches and even daily downtime?
For example, If i went to the supermarket and bought a dozen apples, paid for them and on the way out a sales assistant stopped me, took one of the apples away and said 'i'm taking this apple, its bad, however i'm not going to give you another one back or a refund' What would you say? You'd say **** off! and then when I go home I found most of the apples were bad anyway! and every apple i bought in future would be bad until they fixed them!
and dont give me that nonsense about its not simple, we should expect these things, they're doing their best etcs. I DONT CARE if they're doing they're best. I am a customer and I am important.
sort it out CCP or I will take legal action and will go back to ****ing over wizards in WoW for abit.
Read the EULA. If you don't agree, leave. Can I have your stuff?
|

Sgt Napalm
ISS Navy Task Force Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:32:00 -
[3]
^ I'll take it if he does not ^
|

Helox
Gallente Demonic Retribution Veritas Immortalis
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:33:00 -
[4]
Want some cheese with that wine? And dont forget to put on your robe and wizard hat...
|

Ellishara
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:34:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Magnum P'I and will go back to ****ing over wizards in WoW for abit.
Please do.
|

Niccolado Starwalker
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:35:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Magnum P'I more to the point, why am I PAYING money I have EARNED whilst the servers are down for patches and even daily downtime?
For example, If i went to the supermarket and bought a dozen apples, paid for them and on the way out a sales assistant stopped me, took one of the apples away and said 'i'm taking this apple, its bad, however i'm not going to give you another one back or a refund' What would you say? You'd say **** off! and then when I go home I found most of the apples were bad anyway! and every apple i bought in future would be bad until they fixed them!
and dont give me that nonsense about its not simple, we should expect these things, they're doing their best etcs. I DONT CARE if they're doing they're best. I am a customer and I am important.
sort it out CCP or I will take legal action and will go back to ****ing over wizards in WoW for abit.
Have you ever heard about the EULA you accepted when you started to play the game? It is required reading to be hones. Well, if you have not heard about it, I can inform you that you accept downtimes for maintainance and in emergency cases. That includes patches. You also accept downtime which is force majaure, that means downtime which is out of control by CCP. All this you accept when hitting yes, when you decide to play. If you dont agree, you cant play. Simple as that.
That means, if you dont accept the EULA, please do leave the game now. And please dont drag your trash to the forums. Theres enough of it as it is.
|

Thernir Merenthis
Wreckless Abandon The UnAssociated
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:35:00 -
[7]
Wouldn't you just throw the apple away when you got home anyway? This apple is messing with my mind.
I'm confused. 
|

Ach'tarus
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:35:00 -
[8]
it must be a joke !!
as it have been explain a numerous time, the US gouvernment have take the decision to force CCP a 1 horus break each days after 2 ppl dying with the lack of sleep in middle 2003.
At the start of the game, you don't have DT, now you have.
CCP have change the way the skill are learn since from that to reflect the DT and allow you to train you'r skill during this time.
The patch for CCP a the only times they can take holidays for more than 1 hours.
You easly see that if you go near the CCP office, you get a "circle" aroute the office for each location who can be attein in 30 min.
I know 2 buisness restaurant who have close, cause they are 31min away from the CCP office !!!
4 Dev have lost their wife during the process of satisafing customer.
Now can i have you'r stuff ?
|

Suladriel
Caldari Penguinista.
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:35:00 -
[9]
Edited by: Suladriel on 06/12/2006 16:38:06
Originally by: Magnum P'I ....sort it out CCP or I will take legal action....


Edit: I don't want your stuff ... -------------- .___. {O,o} /)__) -"-"- O RLY?
I'm not famous, nor infamous.
(ffs, broke my sig again!!!) |

BobFromMarketing
Amarr The Syndicate Inc Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:36:00 -
[10]
Alright lets start this off simple 1) Servers go down for every game after expansions come out. Bugs are found that simply cant be tested on a limited pop test server. Code doesn't behave the same way and bam problems arise. No game has ever launched an expansion(to my knowledge) without having to patch something afterwards. 2) Ive heard this argument before, somehow I doubt you even earned the money. Just because you got straight C's so Mommy gave you your allowance does not equal EARNING your money.
Sorry kid
PS. Can I have your stuff?
|

Lord Artemis
Filthy Wyrm
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:37:00 -
[11]
HAHAHA your silly.
In fact why are we paying for a monthly subscription when we can't play 23 hrs a day.
CCP should write you a refund check when your on holiday,sleeping, or working etc. right?
<sarcasm off>
Its posts like these that detract from the informative and constructive intent of these forums.  _____________________________ ... this space for rent ... |

Hans Roaming
Body Count Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:38:00 -
[12]
One doesn't pay for downtime as that would be blatently outrageous and have us all up in arms, what we pay for is the hours in between downtime and patches and thus we only pay for playing time and nothing more.
|

Kiyano
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:43:00 -
[13]
So let me get this straight, you thought you'd complain on the forums without doing your research... bet this is exactly the way you thought it would go huh?
Yeah sure most MMO's don't have dt's every day true, but most MMO's don't have a shardless server that holds on average more then 20k users... no wait its the only MMO that does that. Daily DT's are here to stay, have always been and will always be. You can't play this game for 24 hours a day anyways...
You go play WoW please, its evidently more suited to people of your intelligence :)
|

Jernau Gurgeh
Gallente
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:45:00 -
[14]
What's that siren I hear in the background?
It must be the WHHHAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE
There are 10 sorts of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who do not. |

ScreamingLord Sutch
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:46:00 -
[15]
Did you shout at the people who sold you your gym membership too?
|

Patch86
Di-Tron Heavy Industries Freelancer Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:46:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Anti Protagonist
Originally by: Magnum P'I more to the point, why am I PAYING money I have EARNED whilst the servers are down for patches and even daily downtime?
For example, If i went to the supermarket and bought a dozen apples, paid for them and on the way out a sales assistant stopped me, took one of the apples away and said 'i'm taking this apple, its bad, however i'm not going to give you another one back or a refund' What would you say? You'd say **** off! and then when I go home I found most of the apples were bad anyway! and every apple i bought in future would be bad until they fixed them!
and dont give me that nonsense about its not simple, we should expect these things, they're doing their best etcs. I DONT CARE if they're doing they're best. I am a customer and I am important.
sort it out CCP or I will take legal action and will go back to ****ing over wizards in WoW for abit.
Read the EULA. If you don't agree, leave. Can I have your stuff?
Jesus christ people are getting in fast these days  -----------------------------------------------
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:48:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Magnum P'I sort it out CCP or I will take legal action and will go back to ****ing over wizards in WoW for abit.
Feel free to read the EULA, show it to your lawyer and then ask him to contact our legal department. 
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads Knowledge Base - Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions |
|

Lunadi
Minmatar Solar Trade
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:50:00 -
[18]
That's interesting what you wrote...
hm.. so it seems to me that you feel like you have been paying for downtime... why? Try to focus on yourself and answer freely...
And what about those apples, it seems interesting. Did you family liked apples? Can you recall any particular event from your childhood connected to apples? Or maybe it's the supermarket? Why did you felt so much anger for the sale assistant? Please lay down and write us all about that...
-------- hate my spelling? go play SCRABBLE! |

Tranquil Prime
|
Posted - 2006.12.06 16:54:00 -
[19]
wow!! lool....man you one crazy person. i for one am GLAD they have downtime and patch thing's. we pay to play, yes they take our money..but hold on let's get some perspective here!. i play other online games that are free, but they aint free from lagg they do **** all about hackers and other wan..er i mean unsavory types. this game is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each patch that comes, there will always be teething problems. why dont you go eat them apples and grab ya self a tissue. some ppl just dont know how to apreciate what they have. Keep doing what ya doing CCP. and ill keep playing this great game and meeting some cool ppl.
Oh btw i have a shed load of tissue's and apple's if you want em?....
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |