| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

J'Tell
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 05:03:00 -
[1]
Brag and all that. Write about your best lucky strikes in EVE Online.
Mine was today when I found two Harvester Mining Drones. Estimated value around 35 Million.  Won't say where I found them, as I might get an angry person after me! ^^
|

Lord Frost
Minmatar The Crystal Method
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 05:07:00 -
[2]
popped Verone and laughed in his face from his pathetic attempt to pvp me
|

Eldwinn
Royal Hiigaran Navy Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 05:14:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Eldwinn on 08/12/2006 05:14:11 Oh God Lord Frost, not again..
You should make another thread, the last one went so brilliantly well.
|

Lord Frost
Minmatar The Crystal Method
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 05:15:00 -
[4]
Gosh, am I that known? It hard to believe that... but the truth does hurt. You're just jealous. 
|

Eldwinn
Royal Hiigaran Navy Ascendant Frontier
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 05:21:00 -
[5]
No, actually I remember you because you got flamed last night with your pve v. pvp debate with Verone, who didnt even respond to the thread.
It was an enjoyable read.
|

Idara
Caldari Contraband Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 05:22:00 -
[6]
Whoring the Drake BPO market in Jita on patch-day.
That was a good payoff for...oh...1 jump's work and maybe 4 hours time. ---
|

Lord Frost
Minmatar The Crystal Method
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 05:23:00 -
[7]
The forums are an acceptable extension of the game's PvP play... thus I won the battle. 
|

Arii Smith
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 05:30:00 -
[8]
I thought this thread was about my preferred brand of cigarette...
My best bit of luck would have to be selling a +3 implant for 222 million rather than 22 (I messed up and added an extra 2, but it sold!)
|

Nethel
Contraband Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 05:32:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Idara Whoring the Drake BPO market in Jita on patch-day.
That was a good payoff for...oh...1 jump's work and maybe 4 hours time.
You had better give credit where it is due... ------ No its not, I'm here now. BRUAHAHHAHAHAHA -Eris
|

Syrec
Gallente Freelancing Corp Confederation of Independent Corporations
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 06:52:00 -
[10]
Darth Vader lent me his death star. I returned it with a scratch and he got all darth grumpy on me, what a square.
|

Gobblock
Serenity Mining
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 06:58:00 -
[11]
my 2 civilian expanded cargo hold bpo's turned into expanded cargo hold 1 bpo's
i made 4 days worth of copies, then sold them for 100m each.
now i think they cost about 2isk since they were seeded :P
|

Samirol
Ore Mongers
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 07:04:00 -
[12]
i mined veldspar, then put it into a jetcan. my hauler came by, and dropped it into my hangar.
Great being a gallente blasterthron pilot, aint it?
|

Sakura Nihil
Tabula Rasa Systems The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2006.12.08 07:14:00 -
[13]
Raided an EIBI POS in Heimatar with the rest of Tharsis, got at least 100-200 million in ISK off of it, and helped bankroll the corp for awhile.
Thank you Dentara .
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |