| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

XxDEATH SN1PAxX
ELUSIVE JOKERS Pirate Nation.
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.10 01:43:00 -
[1] - Quote
Hi all
Just wanted to know what are all your set ups for L5 mission running and see what the best type of Fleet we can come up with is. This is open to all whether you don't run L5's or not, just post and see what the best fleet we can find is!
If your only viewing the post don't forget to 'like' the fleet you find the best or you agree with the most!
|

1-Up Mushroom
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
295
|
Posted - 2011.12.11 18:11:00 -
[2] - Quote
ALERT! TARP DETECTED! ALERT! 5 Senses In A Person... 4 Seasons In A Year... 3 Colors In A Stoplight... 2 Poles On The Earth... ONLY 1-UP MUSHROOM!!!-á If You Like My Sig, Like Me! |

tofucake prime
The Hatchery Team Liquid
10
|
Posted - 2011.12.11 22:19:00 -
[3] - Quote
[Bustard, Cheap Level 5 tanking BUSTARD] Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II
Large Shield Extender II Large Shield Extender II Pithum A-Type Kinetic Deflection Amplifier
Small Tractor Beam I
Medium Core Defence Field Purger II Medium Core Defence Field Purger II
it's pretty pro. 2k tank yo |

Widemouth Deepthroat
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
6
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 04:55:00 -
[4] - Quote
I used tengu + 2 x CNR up until recently when I moved back to 0.0. Tengu was active tanked with enough cap regen to counter all but the heaviest neuting from missions like The Fortress which I would turn down. CNRs I would swap between cruise and torp depending on the mission. All character had full set of hg talons to make it difficult to probe so I can always catch probes on d-scan before people get close to probing me out. Covert cloak on the tengu, mwd + cloak on the cnrs to move around safely. Farmed 5-6mil LP a month with that setup and that was only doing a 2-3 hours of missioning twice a week.
I used 2 x tengu + basilisk then 2 x tengu + machariel up until the unprobeable nerf. Was much easier back then with no need to spam d-scan :D |

VIP Ares
BALKAN EXPRESS
2
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 08:44:00 -
[5] - Quote
I run: - fully passive tanked Ishtar with set of sentry drones - Vargur with 2 shield transporters
Most
It works like a miracle for kinetic/thermal damage missions where Ishtar can tank without any help, on some I need to turn on shield transporter occasionally.
For other damage types I use passive tanked Gila instead Ishtar.
Once you get agro you laucnh your drones and tell them to assist your main. That way they always hit main target.
Easy mode level 5.
|

King Rothgar
Autocannons Anonymous
57
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 13:20:00 -
[6] - Quote
It isn't exactly complicated, the below fit will run all non-gated ones practically afk.
[Archon, PvE] Capital Armor Repairer I Capital Armor Repairer I Damage Control II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Capacitor Power Relay II Capacitor Power Relay II
ECCM - Omni II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II
Large YF-12a Smartbomb Large YF-12a Smartbomb Capital Remote Armor Repair System I Drone Control Unit I Drone Control Unit I
Large Capacitor Control Circuit I Large Capacitor Control Circuit I Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
Firbolg x12
|

Sen Ria
Avant-Garde Monastery Cascade Probable
8
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 16:46:00 -
[7] - Quote
King Rothgar wrote:It isn't exactly complicated, the below fit will run all non-gated ones practically afk.
[Archon, PvE] Capital Armor Repairer I Capital Armor Repairer I Damage Control II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Capacitor Power Relay II Capacitor Power Relay II
ECCM - Omni II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II
Large YF-12a Smartbomb Large YF-12a Smartbomb Capital Remote Armor Repair System I Drone Control Unit I Drone Control Unit I
Large Capacitor Control Circuit I Large Capacitor Control Circuit I Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
Firbolg x12
What do you do about pirates? |

Tetragammatron Prime
Pink Sockers
14
|
Posted - 2011.12.13 02:31:00 -
[8] - Quote
I bet his buthole is very tight and twitchy when he runs mission in his carrier within jump range of PL supercaps. |

King Rothgar
Autocannons Anonymous
57
|
Posted - 2011.12.13 08:23:00 -
[9] - Quote
I've run lvl5's in carriers for about 3 years now, haven't lost a single one doing so. Never had PL even attempt to catch me, lazy bastards won't touch anything that isn't on a gate or a station. As for normal pirates, I am the pirates. I typically try to avoid ganking myself but it has happened a few times. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |