| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

IDesert FoxI
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 15:43:00 -
[1]
Whenever I log into the game, quite a few of my eve mails that I have read, appear unread again and so I have to check them all off again, just to see if I have any new mail. Is this just happening to me?
|

sherbert lemon
Amarr Fleet Of Elite
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 15:44:00 -
[2]
/signed, happens to me too SORT IT PLEASE CCP
-lemon
|

Pabs Sco
Caldari Ecosse Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 15:49:00 -
[3]
I get this too, been happening since friday, thought it was just me and was going to clear my cache.
But instead I raised a bug report, please report it if you have the same trouble.
 ------
|

Jim McGregor
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 15:52:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Jim McGregor on 17/12/2006 15:52:59
Jiekon said it had something to do with the cache being set to read only. I checked my own installs and some folders and files are indeed read only for some reason. Try setting the entire Eve folder to read & write - it cant hurt. :)
--- Eve Wiki | Eve Tribune | Eve Pirate |

Hephaesteus
Gallente PILGRIMS Insane Asylum
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 16:13:00 -
[5]
This happens to me and my corpies, very iritating. -----------------------------------------------
Knowing all, when all is unknown.
|

PKlavins
Caldari 3rdlane Industries Distant Star Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 16:16:00 -
[6]
i get it too...
quite annoying cos i just joined a new corp so now ALL the alliance/corp mails appear unread....O.o
T3 Cakes for Mods in This Sig! first -eris
|

Jim McGregor
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 16:23:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Jim McGregor on 17/12/2006 16:30:14
I tried to set my Eve folder and all subfolders to Read & Write enabled. Then logged in, marked all mails as read, and logged out. When logging in again, some mails are still marked as unread.
So it doesnt seem to be it. The mails simply dont get saved as being read. --- Eve Wiki | Eve Tribune | Eve Pirate |

Ishahn
Minmatar Solstice Systems Development Concourse
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 16:32:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Jim McGregor Edited by: Jim McGregor on 17/12/2006 15:52:59
Jiekon said it had something to do with the cache being set to read only. I checked my own installs and some folders and files are indeed read only for some reason. Try setting the entire Eve folder to read & write - it cant hurt. :)
tried it with the cache folder. It did not work.
|

Zephirz
Blood Inquisition Sani Khal'Vecna
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 16:34:00 -
[9]
same problem here :(
zephirz
|

Areconus
Caldari Cereal Killerz
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 16:36:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Areconus on 17/12/2006 16:35:39
Originally by: IDesert FoxI Whenever I log into the game, quite a few of my eve mails that I have read, appear unread again and so I have to check them all off again, just to see if I have any new mail. Is this just happening to me?
Yep happened to me 3 times yesterday.
|

Jim McGregor
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 16:39:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Jim McGregor on 17/12/2006 16:46:14
Originally by: Ishahn
Originally by: Jim McGregor Edited by: Jim McGregor on 17/12/2006 15:52:59
Jiekon said it had something to do with the cache being set to read only. I checked my own installs and some folders and files are indeed read only for some reason. Try setting the entire Eve folder to read & write - it cant hurt. :)
tried it with the cache folder. It did not work.
Yeah. Its weird though. I tried to delete my cache as well, but didnt make a difference.
Also its different every time. I used to have 2 mails that didnt get marked as read, but after the cache clearing, only 1 remained as unread. So i mark it as read, log off, and log in again. Then ANOTHER mail is marked as unread, while the first one now is marked as read.
Its pretty weird... ive tried to log in and out a couple of times, and its always 1 of my 2 last mails that becomes unread, but not the same one every time. Strange.
--- Eve Wiki | Eve Tribune | Eve Pirate |

Dragerest
Omega Enterprises Dusk and Dawn
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 16:43:00 -
[12]
yes please fix. PLLLLLLEEAASEEEE
For your tech 2 needs www.evetrust.com
|

Splagada
Minmatar Tides of Silence
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 16:50:00 -
[13]
try delete your cache, you will see the cache folder is recreated with Read Only flag!! wtf
removing the read only fixed it for me ------
relaxed corp looking for members |

Jim McGregor
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 16:53:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Splagada try delete your cache, you will see the cache folder is recreated with Read Only flag!! wtf
removing the read only fixed it for me
I can set my entire eve folder to read/write, but when i check it again 2 seconds later, its still marked as containing some files that are read only... gotta love computers...  --- Eve Wiki | Eve Tribune | Eve Pirate |

Marcus TheMartin
Gallente MAFIA Pirate Coalition
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 16:59:00 -
[15]
Soooo annoying  Sig Nerf - Cortes
I declare war on ISD!
You don't stand a chance -Karl
|

Grayson Karlyle
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 18:06:00 -
[16]
FIX IT! Its soooo anoying!
/signed
|

Lord Rah
Imperial Academy
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 19:35:00 -
[17]
I have noticed this, so its a server-wide problem I'm assuming. I wont complain about it, just affirming that I have the problem as well.
|

Oben Ardorad
Dark Star Combine Rogue Method Alliance
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 20:20:00 -
[18]
/signed  -----
|

Dai007
Caldari Crabbs
|
Posted - 2006.12.17 21:01:00 -
[19]
/signed, same problems for me
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |