| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Helushka Bodaway
The Merchant Marine's Test Alliance Please Ignore
42
|
Posted - 2015.09.17 15:02:42 -
[31] - Quote
Xearal wrote:Helushka Bodaway wrote:Val'Dore wrote:You forgot the most important thing, what did you name it?
Welcome to the club.
Faux EDIT: I preferred the darker Machariel to the current one. While using the 800mm repeating it should be called "ammo eater" or something along that line...hahahaha Try using a Loki.. less than 2 seconds firing rate.. you tend to go through like 4k rounds on a regular L4 missions
Wow, that is crazy. I have never flown a Loki, only the Proteous. In the Mach I use about 2k rounds in a site or somewhere around there. |

Jenn aSide
Ascendent. Test Alliance Please Ignore
12385
|
Posted - 2015.09.17 15:16:12 -
[32] - Quote
Last night while running a mission I decided to get all cinematic with my mach like I used to do. I pressed C to turn on my camera view, launched drones and set the focus on a drone. I usually set orbit on a drone so that the mach is pulled towards the NPCs while im shooting (even with the mach's fall off bonus, approaching far off npcs helps, closer is better).
It was a wild ride, watching my beautiful pirate ship twist and turn to follow the drones, engines flaring, explosions casting weird shadows across her hull. Though i've done that mission a million times, it's was just plain fun to watch the spectacle of it all. |

Markus Reese
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
580
|
Posted - 2015.09.17 15:47:27 -
[33] - Quote
Jenn aSide wrote:Last night while running a mission I decided to get all cinematic with my mach like I used to do. I pressed C to turn on my camera view, launched drones and set the focus on a drone. I usually set orbit on a drone so that the mach is pulled towards the NPCs while im shooting (even with the mach's fall off bonus, approaching far off npcs helps, closer is better).
It was a wild ride, watching my beautiful pirate ship twist and turn to follow the drones, engines flaring, explosions casting weird shadows across her hull. Though i've done that mission a million times, it's was just plain fun to watch the spectacle of it all.
You hit right on one of those little things that can improve eve. Bring eve combat into a more over the shoulder cam. Large tactical maps and views kinda detract you from combat.
Imagine if there was more limits on tactical views or it actually part of ship config?
I love rapid fire weapons as well. I have a couple 1400 mission ships. I never group the turrets so I can stagger.
To quote Lfod Shi
The ratting itself is PvE. Getting away with it is PvP.
|

Yockerbow
Aliastra Gallente Federation
39
|
Posted - 2015.09.18 06:21:42 -
[34] - Quote
Feyd Rautha Harkonnen wrote:p.s. Check out the name of mine. They totally look like it amiright? :)
I think they look kind of like angry waffle fries, myself. |

Helushka Bodaway
The Merchant Marine's Test Alliance Please Ignore
44
|
Posted - 2015.09.18 14:38:12 -
[35] - Quote
Jenn aSide wrote:Last night while running a mission I decided to get all cinematic with my mach like I used to do. I pressed C to turn on my camera view, launched drones and set the focus on a drone. I usually set orbit on a drone so that the mach is pulled towards the NPCs while im shooting (even with the mach's fall off bonus, approaching far off npcs helps, closer is better).
It was a wild ride, watching my beautiful pirate ship twist and turn to follow the drones, engines flaring, explosions casting weird shadows across her hull. Though i've done that mission a million times, it's was just plain fun to watch the spectacle of it all.
yeah I have finally figured out how some are making these really cool videos with the flyby's and things of that nature. There is a lot of potential there now to create some really nice looking things. |

Maldiro Selkurk
CHEMO IMMUNO RESISTANT VIRUS X
504
|
Posted - 2015.09.20 05:46:47 -
[36] - Quote
I love the Mach, it makes a awesome turret boat and drone boat at the same time, plus the looks...sweet !
This is the turret / drone boat setup (im not a min / max guy but i like what this setup can do):
7 @ 800mm auto IIs (faction ammo or T2 as per situation) 1 @ drone link aug.
1 @ tracking comp. w/ tracking script 2 @ resist amps (per mission need) 1 @ shield booster 1 @ afterburner
3 @ drone dmg amps 1 @ power relay 3 @ gyros
1 @ Ambit II 1 @ Metastasis II 1 @ screen reinforcer I (explosive, since i run missions in angel space, explosive benefits me most).
5 lights, 4 heavies (yes i know sentries do more effective dps but i like heavies anyways).
I have maxed shield skills but not maxed on the Mach, core ship skills, propulsion, turrets or drones.
Implants support large proj. turrets (plus others when no turret support was available for the slot).
EVE est. dmg = 1417.2 (this is likely higher than EFT but like i said i dont min / max so this is the only number i have available).
In L4 situations the damage application is good and you can tank a long time. The afterburner boosts both gate to gate speed as well as closing speed so i dont consider it optional. As a turret and amp boat you should be able to make great use of your capacitor once you're used to the build characteristics.
Oh, you'll figure this out anyways but just to give you the heads up, when using your heavies be cognizant to pick targets near where your drones already are and guide your drones carefully across the battlefield to minimize the time they are not shooting.
Cheers,
Maldiro
Yawn,-á I'm right as usual. The predictability kinda gets boring really.
|

Caleb Seremshur
Gladiators of Rage RAZOR Alliance
653
|
Posted - 2015.09.20 10:20:18 -
[37] - Quote
Erica Dusette wrote:Thanks for sharing. Gorgeous screenies.  The Mach is a real beauty. Prolly my 2nd fav ship behind my pancake. None of my main characters can fly a Mach though, but I created and skilled an alt who could simply because I wanted to fly such a sexy looking ship. Haven't really got to do so yet (and like Jenn mentioned every man, woman and child seems to fly them these days), but I still look forward to doing so some time. Faction battleships best ships.
I think the orthrus/barghest are under-evaluated artistically.
New Chimera we've seen in concept art makes me moist.
I think the caps are long overdue for an art upgrade - their stretched textures and low poly count really stands out now in 2015.
Veteran and solo/small gang PVP advocate.
|

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
5560
|
Posted - 2015.09.20 14:22:59 -
[38] - Quote
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MtF1vBHKKBk/T_7fnGDtIRI/AAAAAAAAANc/m9T84x-NaCM/s1600/Banner-arthur-and-eames-15138948-721-343.jpg

Woo! CSM X!
Fuzzwork Enterprises
Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter
|

ISD Buldath
ISD STAR
180
|
Posted - 2015.09.21 02:26:33 -
[39] - Quote
My Dream ship right now is one of those Centurion Frigates.... Ohhh could so see myself flying those!
~ISD Buldath
Interstellar Services Department
Support, Training and Resources Division
Lt. Commander
|

Thomas Lot
Mechanical Engineers
0
|
Posted - 2015.09.21 14:12:59 -
[40] - Quote
Show of hands...
Who tried to spin the image when you clicked it?
o/
Beautiful ship. They all are, for that matter. It's why I play. Eve is the most beautiful game being played right now. It is a feat of software engineering that is unmatched. This complex beautiful game can be played on off the shelf equipment.
Granted a lot of us are running machines that are a bit more than 'off-the-shelf', but still. WOW! |

Helushka Bodaway
The Merchant Marine's Test Alliance Please Ignore
52
|
Posted - 2015.09.25 22:17:57 -
[41] - Quote
ISD Buldath wrote:My Dream ship right now is one of those Centurion Frigates.... Ohhh could so see myself flying those!
You'll have to excuse my stupidity but have no idea what a Centurion Frigate is... lol... Can you enlighten me, or wait. I'm not sure I want to know if they are crazy hard to get or wicked expensive... hahahaha
|

Mr Mieyli
Hedion University Amarr Empire
49
|
Posted - 2015.09.25 22:38:45 -
[42] - Quote
solrac lara wrote:I want to fly a chronos with the gallente police skin its my dream once i do it i will win eve, i mean look at this.
Trust me, it feels gooood 
A case for more AoE in EvE
|

Divine Entervention
Legion's Knights Of The Round Intrepid Crossing
633
|
Posted - 2015.09.25 22:49:10 -
[43] - Quote
Machariel OP, needs a 20% damage reduction across the board.
CCP strongly considering this measure to bring it back within line. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |