| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2006.12.19 03:48:00 -
[1]
Eastern Heritage, a small, fun seeking corporation, has opened it's doors to new members of the following persuasions: - Mature North American Pilots Preferred - Combat Pilots (PvE, PvP) - Miners - Mission Runners - Generalists (little of this, little of that) We are seeking a few combat pilots to protect our mining operations. We're accepting pilots of all levels and are open to new pilots who are seeking to work into the combat profession. Combat pilots would need to have a positive standing, be anti-pirate and have a history free of pirate corporations. We are also seeking a few miners to join our ranks and enhance our mining team in 0.0. All levels are welcome, if you're just starting or if you're an experienced miner. Info: - Eastern Heritage is most active from 23:00 through 04:00 weekdays and 20:00 through 04:00 on weekends. We would especially like to focus on All North American time zones, as most of our members are US Eastern Standard Time. - Our Empire Base is in the Everyshore region, within 6 hops of 5 other regions. We're near low-sec regions for mining, PvP/PvE. Our 0.0 base of operations is in Fade/Pure Blind. - We are a part of a OXIDE alliance which is industrial/mining in nature, and have 0.0 access with them. - We utilize Teamspeak for group Operations. What can we offer? - For new players we can offer a non-intimidating environment to learn and grow. We're small and tight-knit; we like to take care of our own. - Currently we manufacter ammunition and modules with minerals gained from our operations to cover the basics, which is helpful if you're new. - If you're experienced and looking for a change of pace we can offer a blank slate for which you to help shape a growing corporation. - A good time. We like getting out and doing things as a group, and would like to get more people involved to see where that takes us. The most important thing we look for in a new recruit is their attitude and demeanor. Skills, gear, leetness are not important in our recruiting process. To apply for membership please see this link: http://www.ehguild.net/eve/viewtopic.php?t=4 Or evemail Mdram or Ashemi Darkhold in game
Thank you!
|

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2006.12.20 01:33:00 -
[2]
still looking, come join in on the fun
|

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2006.12.22 04:51:00 -
[3]
still lookin for pilots.
|

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2006.12.25 04:08:00 -
[4]
merry christmas :)
|

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2006.12.28 16:00:00 -
[5]
still searching for pilots Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.01.15 13:06:00 -
[6]
EH is again recruiting Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.01.17 14:04:00 -
[7]
Still looking for pilots  Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.01.22 16:02:00 -
[8]
still seeking pilots Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.01.23 19:48:00 -
[9]
still searching Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.01.25 14:47:00 -
[10]
Come join the fun! Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.01.26 21:07:00 -
[11]
This could be the corp for you Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.01.29 16:11:00 -
[12]
still recruiting Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.02.01 14:31:00 -
[13]
come join the fun! Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Jolan Tru
|
Posted - 2007.02.02 17:33:00 -
[14]
Hey there,
Would you be willing to take three friends who are looking to migrate to a new corp? We are 7.5mil, 4mil, and 3mil in skill points, mostly in the realm of Industry/Mining with the goal of working towards PvP skills once financial resources become available to support such a venture. We are all for supporting a corp with whatever we can while at the same time building our own characters. If you need specific pilots/roles to be filled we can work to train in that direction.
If you have time, lets have a chat in game. I'll be online around 23:30.
Cheers, Jolan Tru
|

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.02.02 18:52:00 -
[15]
sure thing, drop me a convo, i should be on about the same time Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.02.15 15:03:00 -
[16]
updated post, check it out! Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.02.19 14:30:00 -
[17]
com join the fun! Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.02.21 17:02:00 -
[18]
still searching Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.02.26 16:48:00 -
[19]
if it looks interesting drop me a line Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.02.28 13:25:00 -
[20]
doors are still open Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 15:38:00 -
[21]
interested in 0.0, drop me a line Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.03.12 14:07:00 -
[22]
anyone interested, drop me a convo Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.03.16 13:52:00 -
[23]
bueler? beuler? Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 16:27:00 -
[24]

havnet bumped this in a few days.
still lookin Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

PattMan3000
|
Posted - 2007.03.26 15:13:00 -
[25]
Who are you guys allied to?
|

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.03.26 16:16:00 -
[26]
convo/mail me ingame, im happy to answer any questions Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.03.28 19:50:00 -
[27]
 Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.03.29 18:37:00 -
[28]
 Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.04.02 13:25:00 -
[29]
monday bumbage Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |

Mdram
Caldari Eastern Heritage O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.04.10 19:03:00 -
[30]
still searching Eastern Heratige Recruitment Thread |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |