| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 6 post(s) |

The Slayer
Caldari The Black Rabbits
|
Posted - 2006.12.23 21:35:00 -
[1]
I lost a crow the other day to a bug where the jump icon didnt appear on a stargate I mwd'd to, so petitioned the loss. Today I lost a well fit astarte to a CTD and want to petition that too, but with the Crow petition already open I cant.
With ship queues the way they are I will probably have a titan or two by the time the Crow petition is answered, never mind adding another ship to the queue after that. So why the limit on reimbursement petitions?
|

Samirol
The Scope
|
Posted - 2006.12.23 21:39:00 -
[2]
because alliances used to spam reimbursement petitions so they had to limit it
Great being a gallente blasterthron pilot, aint it?
|

Caldorous
Gallente
|
Posted - 2006.12.23 21:39:00 -
[3]
to prevent spamming  -----------------------------
|

The Slayer
Caldari The Black Rabbits
|
Posted - 2006.12.23 21:49:00 -
[4]
Edited by: The Slayer on 23/12/2006 21:50:11 So whats to be done in my situation. Just write the crow/Gistii MWD/Implants off or wait a month for a new astarte?
|

Wendat Huron
Lupus Industries
|
Posted - 2006.12.23 21:50:00 -
[5]
How then did I manage to have 3 open at the same time?
|

The Slayer
Caldari The Black Rabbits
|
Posted - 2006.12.23 21:53:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Wendat Huron How then did I manage to have 3 open at the same time?
I dunno, I cant seem to. You can have multiples in multiple categories but not, say, three ship reimbursement requests from what I can see.
|

Wendat Huron
Lupus Industries
|
Posted - 2006.12.23 21:54:00 -
[7]
Originally by: The Slayer
Originally by: Wendat Huron How then did I manage to have 3 open at the same time?
I dunno, I cant seem to. You can have multiples in multiple categories but not, say, three ship reimbursement requests from what I can see.
Add messages to the petition listing additional losses then.
|

Niccolado Starwalker
Shadow Templars
|
Posted - 2006.12.23 21:54:00 -
[8]
Originally by: The Slayer So whats to be done in my situation. Just write the crow off or wait a month for a new astarte?
Write it off.
Most people dont get a refund anyway seeing to most ppl complain it due to the lag. A death to a node is refundable (i think), or anything that can be proven server side. But anything else: write it off.
The problem is, most people seems to think that it does not cost anything to petition a loss. any loss. But there is a price to it: waiting! Waiting! Waiting! This because there are people out there who petition all losses.
EvE +NLINE - T+TALHELLDEATH SUPPORTER |

The Slayer
Caldari The Black Rabbits
|
Posted - 2006.12.23 21:56:00 -
[9]
Were it just a crow I would, but I got podded due to the bug too and lost a lot of implants.
|

Too Kind
|
Posted - 2006.12.23 22:08:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Too Kind on 23/12/2006 22:12:38 If everyone petitions losses due to unprovable 'bugs', no wonder that the queue is full. CDT losses shouldn't be reimbursed at all, unless there is proof of what has gone wrong and that it happened due to a bug in the code. That proof is usually not available for cdts. Many random cdts are just a reason of unreliable hardware(-settings) like bad ram-timing, overclocking and stuff like that. They can even get faked. If there is no proof, I hope CCP says: 'Sorry, no proof, suck it down !' Maybe a general no cdt-reimbursement rule to get the queues empty, except there is a big known problem after a certain patch.
P.S.: I fully mean what I say, although I've also lost a ship once due to crashing directly after engaging. But I think on a reliable computer losses due to mid-combat crashes are quite rare compared to normal losses. And when you engage in a fair fight, the ship is already half way in its grave anyway.  -------------------------- Post with your main !!!111 |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |