| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sabrina De Factur
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.10.15 23:22:17 -
[1] - Quote
So I'm a newbro to industry, how is that with the toons I'll have you say?
I purchased them of course for use of non combative friendly isk making out in empire.
I'm looking for a corp that wouldn't mind teaching an old dog new tricks, mainly the tricks to production.
What am I going to be able to offer you?
Within time access to BPC packs for capitals off my very own capital BPO's.
Willingness to assist in buyback programs and other investments.
These investments may include willingness to assist in opening more Production POS/Upgrading production mods to assist in fitting production needs(I.E. assisting in upgrading for capital production readyment.)
What do I need access to?
Preferably production and research facilities.
Knowledge, yea I'm a dummy when it comes to this stuff, sure I could read every guide out there but without help being shown how to apply it I'm going to lose a lot of isk the first few rounds and I'd rather not form bad habits off the bat.
Possibly having corp assist in filling mineral orders(Yes I will pay competitive pricing for this especially if I am in a hurry for them, prices and details can be hammered out once in corp.)
There's minor things besides that but nothing else that can't be discussed at a later time. You won't find this toon in game so shoot me a mail or post on here and I'll check you out!
|

Sabrina De Factur
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.10.16 02:52:53 -
[2] - Quote
Bump |

Lukas Skywalkor
Starcall Intergalactic Wicked Nations
0
|
Posted - 2015.10.17 05:04:08 -
[3] - Quote
Hello Sabrina De Factur I am part of a small corporation that has been operating in the Eve Universe for over 2 years. We have quite a few active and knowledgeable pilots, we enjoy helping out and showing newer players the ropes or in your case older players learning new and old tricks! We're mostly mining/industry based and are part of a good Alliance with many friendly pilots. We have a ship reimbursement program for fleet operations such as mining fleets and mission fleets and we do not have SP requirements. We operate POS's and manufacture CAP's for our alliance and could always use help in all industry and mining areas. Everyone that joins us excels and has a great time with us during their career. If you add me as a contact in game and start a conversation with me I could tell you more about us or answer any questions you might have. Alternatively you can apply to our corp via corporations tab.
Thanks Personnel Director, Lukas Skywalkor |

masterseth666
True Descendants Of Dragonis The Volition Cult
4
|
Posted - 2015.10.17 09:19:14 -
[4] - Quote
Hey there! Just saw your advert and thought I would drop you a reply! Have a look below and let me know if you are interested :)
True Descendants of Dragonis is a Null Sec corp based out of Catch and a proud member of The Volition Cult alliance.
We are looking to recruit new and old players who are mature, determined, motivated and are looking for something fresh and fun, We are a team of friends and we hope to find people to join our ranks to help us grow as a corporation.
What we are looking for: PVP and PVE/Indy pilots Young pilots who want to experience 0.0 Old/Returning pilots are very welcome Pilots who want PVP training, ships will be given to new players No Skill point requirements, no trial accounts please
What we offer: Hostile targets on our doorstep (NRDS) Not red don't shoot 0.0 Sov holding Alliance with multiple outposts across the region Opportunity to make lots off ISK from big fat null sec rats Corp logistics we can move your ships and your pod in to null sec from hi sec Team of friends looking for fun and progression Alliance and Coalition Experienced FCs Space to PVE and mine enriched ice belts and 0.0 ores with Rorqual boosts We Know Real life is priority Experienced pilots to assist with anything you need We have members in all time zones
What we expect: Corp/Alliance Participation Follow NRDS Rules We require FULL API key A working mic with access to both team speak and mumble
Visit our web site for a full description: http://ttod.co.uk/
Join our Public Channel "True Descendants Public" come and have a chat
Contact: "Dawnbreaker Okaski" or "techwood" through in game mail or private convo with any questions.
Fly safe brother. |

Roseline Penshar
Eternal Darkness. Blades of Grass
40
|
Posted - 2015.10.17 13:53:58 -
[5] - Quote
check us out we are recruiting
looking for indy, pve and pvp player
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=447715 |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |