| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

MeBiatch
Republic University Minmatar Republic
123
|
Posted - 2011.12.11 23:32:00 -
[31] - Quote
so it does sound like a larger drone bay on the oneiros would be a welcome thing... even a bump up to 75 m3 would do me over...
that way i would fit: 5 warrior II 5 ecm 300 5 light armor drone II |

RubyPorto
Profoundly Disturbed RED.Legion
116
|
Posted - 2011.12.11 23:50:00 -
[32] - Quote
Brock Nelson wrote:Khors wrote:Brock Nelson wrote:Logi ship is a logi ship, not a combat ship. There's no need for a logi pilot to have combat drones unless his fleet mate can't bring enough firepower? People want to be on the killmails. Is this shocking to you? Maybe he shouldn't be flying logi then? How would you like it if your doctor was operating on you and all of sudden, everyone in the operating theater leaves to watch 9/11 happening on TV and he leaves because he wants to see whats happening.
I deploy an assign my drones while setting up my capchain and waiting for the flood of broadcasts to begin. The next day, I open eve-kill and see what killmails I got on.
I'm not entirely sure how you get 9/11 reference out of Killmail whoring, but a more appropriate and less inflammatory analogy is your doctor listening to music in the OR (which is roughly 100% likely). |

Brock Nelson
89
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 03:10:00 -
[33] - Quote
I like to be overrly dramatic ok? |

Lady Spank
GET OUT NASTY FACE
417
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 03:13:00 -
[34] - Quote
Brock Nelson wrote:I like to be overrly dramatic ok? If you don't mind devaluing your input to a conversation then it's fine. (a¦á_a¦â) ~ Those that can, do. Those that can't, cry on the forums. ~ (a¦á_a¦â) |

Steelshine
Wildly Inappropriate Goonswarm Federation
49
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 04:17:00 -
[35] - Quote
Morganta wrote:jamming the triage carrier,
 |

Obsidian Hawk
RONA Corporation RONA Directorate
309
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 04:27:00 -
[36] - Quote
The new onieros is pretty badass. oh and dont use the tech 2 armor reppers use the meta 4's. more fun.
also if you run assault sites in incursions with 5 onieros with tracking links spread all over the place? yeah its a lot of fun. |

Goose99
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
312
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 04:41:00 -
[37] - Quote
CCP Lemur wrote:Disclaimer: I'm no game designer and the event had a racial fleet theme.
Not every logi is supposed to be a Guardian. The Guardian is really good at remote rep for sure, but the Oneiros isn't too bad at this and has the tracking link bonus on top of it. I fly both of them on my player account in Incursion fleets and they are fun to fly when used for what they are supposed to do.
Oneiros is now superior to Guards in Incursions, but still certifiably inferior in pvp. |

Archetype 66
Pleasure and Pain Ares Protectiva
24
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 10:16:00 -
[38] - Quote
The new Oneiros is awesome, even in large fleet battle. Expect to see them more and more....
Vs Guard
+ Resists, + Buffer, + Rep Power, + Speed, No need to cap chain - No ECCm, but it's not a big difference in fine
[Oneiros, Crucible] Damage Control II 1600mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I Armor Explosive Hardener II Armor EM Hardener II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
10MN Afterburner II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II
Large 'Solace' I Remote Bulwark Reconstruction Large 'Solace' I Remote Bulwark Reconstruction Large 'Solace' I Remote Bulwark Reconstruction Large 'Solace' I Remote Bulwark Reconstruction
Medium Ancillary Current Router I Medium Remote Repair Augmentor I
Medium Armor Maintenance Bot II x5
And for roaming :
[Oneiros, Crucible] Damage Control II 1600mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I Armor Explosive Hardener II Armor EM Hardener II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Y-T8 Overcharged Hydrocarbon I Microwarpdrive Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II ECM - Ion Field Projector II
Large 'Solace' I Remote Bulwark Reconstruction Large 'Solace' I Remote Bulwark Reconstruction Large 'Solace' I Remote Bulwark Reconstruction [empty high slot]
Medium Remote Repair Augmentor I Medium Remote Repair Augmentor I
Warrior II x5 Light Armor Maintenance Bot II x5
|

Zagdul
Clan Shadow Wolf Fatal Ascension
288
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 11:05:00 -
[39] - Quote
Woot! CCP doing fleets is payin' off.
Next: Fix the overview to allow for specific ships. So that I can only have guardians/basilisks and not all logistics.
Would be amazing to have a basi/guardian only overview.
It's not Rocket Surgery |

RubyPorto
Profoundly Disturbed RED.Legion
127
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 11:25:00 -
[40] - Quote
Zagdul wrote:Woot! CCP doing fleets is payin' off.
Next: Fix the overview to allow for specific ships. So that I can only have guardians/basilisks and not all logistics.
Would be amazing to have a basi/guardian only overview.
UUUNNNGGGHHHHH *FAPFAPFAPFAP* YES!
Also fixing the neut/no standings issue, so I can set it to Only see those logi who are in my fleet, and to see All the logi who are in my fleet, at the same time. |

Jack Dant
The Gentlemen of Low Moral Fibre
241
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 11:35:00 -
[41] - Quote
Archetype 66 wrote:The new Oneiros is awesome, even in large fleet battle. Expect to see them more and more....
Vs Guard
+ Resists, + Buffer, + Rep Power, + Speed, No need to cap chain - No ECCm, but it's not a big difference in fine On the other hand, the cap recharger fit is very vulnerable to neuts, whie a large guardian cap chain is hard to neut down.
Although, that doesn't stop people from flying scimitars instead of basis with tengu/shield BS fleets. What happens in lowsec, stays in lowsec, lowering the barrier to entry to lowsec PVP: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=476644&#post476644 |

Tanya Powers
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
464
|
Posted - 2011.12.12 12:11:00 -
[42] - Quote
Jack Dant wrote:Archetype 66 wrote:The new Oneiros is awesome, even in large fleet battle. Expect to see them more and more....
Vs Guard
+ Resists, + Buffer, + Rep Power, + Speed, No need to cap chain - No ECCm, but it's not a big difference in fine On the other hand, the cap recharger fit is very vulnerable to neuts, whie a large guardian cap chain is hard to neut down. Although, that doesn't stop people from flying scimitars instead of basis with tengu/shield BS fleets.
And this is why Oneiros needed that much this little buff.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |