| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Hage Calic
ThirstyForIncursion
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.01 18:05:39 -
[1] - Quote
I am lost in J154357 which always has a static wormhole leading to hi-sec ! If someone happens to know the location of the entrance in hi-sec, I am willing to pay 200 mil for it ! Please help !!! Please contact me in game by this name : Hage Calic Thanks for taking your time reading ! |

Borsek
Incertae Sedis
336
|
Posted - 2015.11.01 21:42:41 -
[2] - Quote
... Any cost
... 200mil |

Jack Miton
Anomalous Existence Low-Class
4730
|
Posted - 2015.11.01 22:01:07 -
[3] - Quote
If your ship is worth less than a bil, just SD it. your time is better served making back the isk.
There is no Bob.
Stuck In Here With Me: http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/
Down the Pipe: http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout
|

Amak Boma
Dragon Factory
148
|
Posted - 2015.11.01 22:52:20 -
[4] - Quote
eject from ship warp pod to moons and check for forcefielded towers. rightclick one when you find show info and see whos owning the corporttion , then check ceo and try contacting him |

Shiloh Templeton
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
425
|
Posted - 2015.11.01 22:54:10 -
[5] - Quote
You might try contacting "Signal Cartel" corp. |

helana Tsero
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
233
|
Posted - 2015.11.02 01:07:47 -
[6] - Quote
Amak Boma wrote:eject from ship warp pod to moons and check for forcefielded towers. rightclick one when you find show info and see whos owning the corporttion , then check ceo and try contacting him
Or just use a few spread out safes and Dscan to find out where forcefielded POSs are.
Once u find a POS then eject and use use ur POD to warp to the tower and find out who the owner is.
No need to be out of your ship for any large length of time.
"... ppl need to get out of caves and they will see something new... thats where is eve placed... not in cave..."-á | zoonr-Korsairs |-á QFT !
|

Kalel Nimrott
The Dingus Coalition
1226
|
Posted - 2015.11.02 05:16:15 -
[7] - Quote
IF your ship is worth less thana Bill, SD. IF your ship is worth more than a BILL, SD ALSO. Most likely, no one cares. MORE likely, more than one would like to see you assplode than to help you out. WELCOME TO THE WORMHOLES COMMUNITY!
Bob Artis, you will be missed.
O7
|

Tyagi
The Desolate Order Brave Collective
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.02 05:37:53 -
[8] - Quote
obviously bait... |

Nerapa
The Dark Space Initiative Scary Wormhole People
56
|
Posted - 2015.11.02 12:31:50 -
[9] - Quote
Sir,
What is the approx value of pod and ship?
if less than 200mil then
1. Rename your ship to "BOB GLORY" or "HALLOWED ARE THE SLEEPERS" 2. Fly to the sun 3. Self Destruct both ship and Pod
If more than 200mil.
1. Check the KB for the wormhole and try and gauge who lives there. 2. Fly to a POCO and contact the owners 3. Just post in local that you are a damsel in distress (It could go either way to be honest)
TDSIN Jnr. Recruiter
|

Andrew Jester
ElitistOps Pandemic Legion
1483
|
Posted - 2015.11.02 14:09:09 -
[10] - Quote
Hello, I have found an exit to your hole! Send me 300m and I'll get you out
If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy
|

Hage Calic
ThirstyForIncursion
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.02 15:56:44 -
[11] - Quote
Andrew Jester wrote:Hello, I have found an exit to your hole! Send me 300m and I'll get you out Sorry, you have to show me the WH first. I have seen ur post on another topic. It's hard to believe you can find 2 WHs easily like that |

Andrew Jester
ElitistOps Pandemic Legion
1483
|
Posted - 2015.11.02 16:14:49 -
[12] - Quote
I have many alts that map many chains. Not surprising I found the exit. Showing you exit before payment will only lead to me not getting paid.
Money first, then exit, sorry.
If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy
|

Hage Calic
ThirstyForIncursion
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.02 16:23:03 -
[13] - Quote
Andrew Jester wrote:I have many alts that map many chains. Not surprising I found the exit. Showing you exit before payment will only lead to me not getting paid.
Money first, then exit, sorry.
Then prove you are in the system, fly in so I could see you on D-scan , afterward we could have further convo
|

Andrew Jester
ElitistOps Pandemic Legion
1483
|
Posted - 2015.11.02 19:38:39 -
[14] - Quote
I am talking in local now please respond
If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy
|

cyboman
My Wormhole Hurts
13
|
Posted - 2015.11.02 20:43:00 -
[15] - Quote
so much mistrust.... tisk tisk.
Nobody scams anymore, that's so 2014.
Cyboman 07 |

Skade Arran
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.02 20:45:47 -
[16] - Quote
Jester has got me out of many holes. You can trust him. |

Hage Calic
ThirstyForIncursion
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.03 01:04:34 -
[17] - Quote
Andrew Jester wrote:I am talking in local now please respond sorry, I was off, online and waiting now, if u are on, plz contract me in game or via this post |

Kalel Nimrott
The Dingus Coalition
1226
|
Posted - 2015.11.03 01:43:17 -
[18] - Quote
You lost your chance, girlfriend.
Bob Artis, you will be missed.
O7
|

Hage Calic
ThirstyForIncursion
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.03 02:02:13 -
[19] - Quote
Kalel Nimrott wrote:You lost your chance, girlfriend. so was his payment, boyfriend |

Andrew Jester
ElitistOps Pandemic Legion
1483
|
Posted - 2015.11.03 14:14:51 -
[20] - Quote
I'm talking in local again please respond
If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy
|

Hage Calic
ThirstyForIncursion
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.03 14:34:51 -
[21] - Quote
Andrew Jester wrote:I'm talking in local again please respond I cant see u , talk again plz, I has been in the WM for 1 hours so if you told womething, I must have definitely seen it. Try again, this time, contact me via private chat first plz I know you are a lier trying to troll |

Andrew Jester
ElitistOps Pandemic Legion
1483
|
Posted - 2015.11.03 19:27:41 -
[22] - Quote
I am still talking in local please respond
If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy
|

Suzanne Khale
Khale Privateer
1
|
Posted - 2015.11.04 16:30:04 -
[23] - Quote
Hage Calic wrote:Andrew Jester wrote:I have many alts that map many chains. Not surprising I found the exit. Showing you exit before payment will only lead to me not getting paid.
Money first, then exit, sorry. Then prove you are in the system, fly in so I could see you on D-scan , afterward we could have further convo
Never trust this guy. Check his posts and you will understand what I mean.
Contact Signal Cartel or a POS owner. |

Hage Calic
ThirstyForIncursion
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.04 16:38:31 -
[24] - Quote
Suzanne Khale wrote:Hage Calic wrote:Andrew Jester wrote:I have many alts that map many chains. Not surprising I found the exit. Showing you exit before payment will only lead to me not getting paid.
Money first, then exit, sorry. Then prove you are in the system, fly in so I could see you on D-scan , afterward we could have further convo Never trust this guy. Check his posts and you will understand what I mean. Contact Signal Cartel or a POS owner. Hey bro, thanks for ur advice, I know it already, you dont tell me :) Anyway thanks ! I really appreciate ur help and I am really glad that I have received a lot of helps from many ppl like you. I did ask Signal Cartel ( EVE-Scout ) and Wingspan and many more for help and they are out there searching for me. I also tried to contact POS, POCOS owners but no one replied. Once more time, Thanks you all ! |

Andrew Jester
ElitistOps Pandemic Legion
1484
|
Posted - 2015.11.04 17:42:19 -
[25] - Quote
Suzanne Khale wrote:Hage Calic wrote:Andrew Jester wrote:I have many alts that map many chains. Not surprising I found the exit. Showing you exit before payment will only lead to me not getting paid.
Money first, then exit, sorry. Then prove you are in the system, fly in so I could see you on D-scan , afterward we could have further convo Never trust this guy. Check his posts and you will understand what I mean. Contact Signal Cartel or a POS owner. Excuse me this is very rude. I have many satisfied customers. Probably more than you'll ever have~
Don't be jelly, maybe instead spend that time getting good 
If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy
|

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
9052
|
Posted - 2015.11.04 22:13:14 -
[26] - Quote
I am talking in local please respond
[b]----
CONCORD arrested two n00bs yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.[/b]
|

Andrew Jester
ElitistOps Pandemic Legion
1485
|
Posted - 2015.11.04 22:22:12 -
[27] - Quote
Me too how do I not see you talking please respond
If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy
|

Civ Kado
Antares Astronautics
104
|
Posted - 2015.11.12 07:05:03 -
[28] - Quote
pls respond |

Borsek
Incertae Sedis
343
|
Posted - 2015.11.12 12:12:38 -
[29] - Quote
I'm here and no one is talking, wtf? Plz respond |

Amak Boma
Dragon Factory
149
|
Posted - 2015.11.12 17:20:58 -
[30] - Quote
dont feed the trol. its easy to make false proof of being stuck in wormhole |

Tim Nering
R3d Fire
153
|
Posted - 2015.11.13 07:34:13 -
[31] - Quote
pls respond |

Lodestone Toyee
Awakened Ones
89
|
Posted - 2015.11.14 07:43:23 -
[32] - Quote
I turned my volume up to max but I still don't here you |

Kathryn Painway
Just a Ride
12
|
Posted - 2015.11.17 18:55:36 -
[33] - Quote
Getting out of an occupied wh without probes is easy, but usually only if u have access to locator agents with another toon or player.
1) who owns pos('s) and poco's, watchlist all characters currently active in that or those corps via killboard activity.
2) watch for probes in the wh after a known onlines and then "locate". If they're in a wh (which is what you want) the locator will not be able to find them and you can then spam the locator until they appear in hi, lo or null.
3) head to system and scan for your wh, if not there check adjoining systems. While you do this you can also keep tabs on other potential leads using the locator if you still have access.
This process can take from a few hours to a few weeks depending on the activity in the wh and your own determination. Alternatively (other than self-destruct or utilizing the agents):
- look for individuals recently killed in the wh by the occupying corp and convo them.
- check http://wh.pasta.gg/ for any unrelated kills, though kill updates are rather slow on this site. If within 24 hours convo one of the characters involved
Regardless, trusting unknowns to get you out (especially now we all know your pod and/or ship is worth a pretty isk) is quite risky.
gl
Penis
|

ISD Buldath
ISD STAR
214
|
Posted - 2015.11.23 20:17:17 -
[34] - Quote
So, This has lived a long life of trolling and emptiness. Assuming the Op has been rescued in the 22 Days He first posted this, I will go ahead and lock this.
~ISD Buldath
Interstellar Services Department
Support, Training and Resources Division
Lt. Commander
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |