| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Naldo
Caldari Mentally Unstable Enterprises
|
Posted - 2007.01.02 06:05:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Naldo on 02/01/2007 06:17:51 Edited by: Naldo on 02/01/2007 06:09:13 Edited by: Naldo on 02/01/2007 06:07:59 Skills 1 Skills 2
33 skills at level 5 days away from the 34th.
*He is caldari race but amarr specialized*
I love my character to bits and withing the pvp corps he has been in he has built up a reputation of being pretty much fearless and combatative. All the work to get the character to this level though has drained my enthusiasm of using him and a different play style is needed.
With this character there is a lot of assets which you will be able to keep depending on the quality of your char etc (If i feel some assets need to be taken from the char to make the deal more apeasing I may do that)
The main assets are.
Armageddon (Setup pretty much all tech II/best named mods) Sacrilege x 2 Curse (Setup all tech II or best named) Crusader x 3(1 of which is setup) Malediction x 4 Raptor Apocalypse (Setup for level 4 missions all tech II/Named) Variety of Cruisers/frigs Some faction mods, (the ones I remember being, Dread Guristas warp scrambler, True Sansha Tachyon Beam I and 2 passive tanking True Sansha Mods (can't remember off the top of my head.) Absolution (Not yet able to fly but very close to it)
He has 7.70 standings with Ministry of Internal Order (Had a lot more but rejected a few missions when bored) so he has access to all the level 4 agents available for them. HE also has 213k lp with a level 4 agent (there is currently an active offer for 2 x +4 Intelligence implants)
There may well be valuable things scattered around that I have forgotten about etc too.
If you have a caldari or gallente character and are interested in a trade, contact me ingame and i will discuss the possibilly. I am only considering it at the moment but any if you are interested, what you have to offer may well be what makes my decision for me.
|

miaz
|
Posted - 2007.01.02 16:48:00 -
[2]
agreed in game to trade with naldo for my char http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2005696373103398577
cheers ;]]
|

Naldo
Caldari Mentally Unstable Enterprises
|
Posted - 2007.01.03 00:05:00 -
[3]
Trade agreed, thanks for the offers.
|

Naldo
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.01.15 21:05:00 -
[4]
Trade broke down.
So looking for another trade.
I had one who was interested if it broke down I lost the contact info though so if you read this yeah, the search continues.
|

Caprica VI
|
Posted - 2007.01.15 21:11:00 -
[5]
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=459015
|

Naldo
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.01.16 18:23:00 -
[6]
Naldo has now been sold. Thanks all for the interest shown.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |