| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Auwekamake
Ministry of War Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.22 03:41:51 -
[1] - Quote
I am for sale!
I would be a great alt for trade, planetary interaction and hauling, or a fantastic main for an industrialist who wants a head start on some of the longer skills.
Can fly both Amarr and Minmatar freighters and jump freighters, plus cloaky haulers. Will be able to sit in an Archon in 24 hours, last 2 skills are just being finished off. Obviously will need the support skills for whatever direction you want to take the carrier in (suitcase or support).
Eveboard character sheet: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Auwekamake
Skill Highlights:
26.5 million skill points 100,000 unallocated skill points Jump Drive Operation 5 Jump Drive Calibration 5 Jump Fuel Conservation 5 Capital Ships 4 Amarr Freighter 4 Minmatar Freighter 4
Jump Clones
I am currently located in Jita IV - 4 - Caldari Navy Assembly Plant I have 1 jump clone, located at Tasti V - Moon 1 - Science & Trade Institute.
Wallet & Kill Rights
I have a positive wallet balance and no kill rights on me
Implants
Tasti V - 1 None (bare clone)
Jita IV - 4 Ocular Filter - Improved Memory Augmentation - Improved Neural Boost - Improved Cybernetic Subprocessor - Improved Social Adaptation Chip - Standard Eifyr & Co 'Rogue' Warp Drive Speed WS-610 Eifyr & Co 'Rogue' Evasive Maneuvering EM-705
Neural Remaps
2 available now
All other CCP rules apply, I will pay transfer fee.
ALL **REASONABLE** OFFERS CONSIDERED
|

Arkalian
Big Diggers Get Off My Lawn
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.22 04:51:24 -
[2] - Quote
has good potential!
6.5 bil |

Boo X
I Corp
52
|
Posted - 2015.11.22 07:53:27 -
[3] - Quote
8b bo |

F1lth
North Star Solutions
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.22 09:14:53 -
[4] - Quote
9Bn B/O |

Boo X
I Corp
52
|
Posted - 2015.11.22 09:17:57 -
[5] - Quote
10b |

Akone'd Inkura
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.22 09:32:55 -
[6] - Quote
11bil |

Boo X
I Corp
52
|
Posted - 2015.11.22 09:40:05 -
[7] - Quote
12b |

Auwekamake
Ministry of War Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.23 10:15:34 -
[8] - Quote
12 bil is accepted, pending your confirmation within 24 hours. |

Boo X
I Corp
53
|
Posted - 2015.11.23 10:26:27 -
[9] - Quote
Sorry got to retract, bought another character |

Auwekamake
Ministry of War Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.23 12:24:59 -
[10] - Quote
Ok, still for sale. 11 bil is current offer |

Joost Gallente
Shattered Void Test Alliance Please Ignore
7
|
Posted - 2015.11.23 17:15:40 -
[11] - Quote
I'll give you that 12b |

Auwekamake
Ministry of War Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.23 20:24:49 -
[12] - Quote
Joost Gallente wrote:I'll give you that 12b
12 bil accepted, pending confirmation. |

Joost Gallente
Shattered Void Test Alliance Please Ignore
7
|
Posted - 2015.11.23 20:26:04 -
[13] - Quote
ISK and Account Info sent as we agreed via In-Game mail.
Quote: From: Auwekamake Sent: 2015.11.23 20:23 To: Joost Gallente,
Hey, thats a deal. If you could deposit the isk and send the info, I'll start the transfer when I get home from work. o7
|

Auwekamake
Ministry of War Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.24 06:31:20 -
[14] - Quote
Isk has been received, I am now SOLD.
Thanks for your offers everyone. |

Joost Gallente
Shattered Void Test Alliance Please Ignore
7
|
Posted - 2015.11.24 22:58:36 -
[15] - Quote
over 24 hours and no transfer, please send the character as we agreed |

Auwekamake
Ministry of War Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2015.11.25 02:13:34 -
[16] - Quote
Joost Gallente wrote:over 24 hours and no transfer, please send the character as we agreed
Hi, as discussed I was sending the character as soon as I got home from work in the morning.
Have just arrived home, transfer happening now. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |