| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Griffin Exponential
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2015.12.06 09:18:38 -
[1] - Quote
Hello MD community! Let's make a deal and make profit together, especially if you are busy or away for the holidays and can't play much, I'll do the repetitive work, haha.
Low risk trades guaranteed investment, No High risk such as attempted Market Manipulation.
Unlimited Shares, No Cap. 1 Billion Isk for each Share. 5% ROI on or before 30 Days.
Doing a service for the Community, especially to keep players in Eve Online, or to attract New Players! Trying to pump more of our Liquidity into the Market, to increase Turnover on all Goods. Will be using supply and demand, and narrowing between the Buy and the Sell orders, to help sellers find a buyer. Everyone wins and this is a Low risk and Guaranteed lower ROI investment for the good of the game.
I look forward to anyone's questions here on ingame. |

okoolos rimmer
Napkin Nation
128
|
Posted - 2015.12.06 09:53:22 -
[2] - Quote
no collateral = no loan. |

Zad Murrard
Perkone Caldari State
20
|
Posted - 2015.12.06 10:02:49 -
[3] - Quote
Char made 3 days ago, might as well post your offer in Jita loca. Don't forget the standard 'I am an alt of experienced industrialist who wants to give back something to the community'  |

Jerry T Pepridge
Meta Game Analysis and Investment INC.
425
|
Posted - 2015.12.06 11:03:43 -
[4] - Quote
would like pledge 20b |

Droodid
Antec Enterprises
61
|
Posted - 2015.12.06 11:34:38 -
[5] - Quote
Tell you what, here's a counter-offer. I'll give you 150b ISK for a 2% return/month once you deposit 165b ISK worth of collateral against it with either Grendell or Chribba.
Your move. |

Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
758
|
Posted - 2015.12.06 13:00:47 -
[6] - Quote
Just a warning, this guy is a huge troll and I've had to ban him from the lounge several times, as he keeps creating new characters, for unprovoked inflammatory comments.
WTS ME 10 TE 20 BPOs & BPO Packs
WTS Collectible Large Rigged Small/Medium Ships
|

Jerry T Pepridge
Meta Game Analysis and Investment INC.
433
|
Posted - 2015.12.07 07:05:45 -
[7] - Quote
i sended isk not receive share |

Griffin Exponential
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2015.12.07 07:56:05 -
[8] - Quote
Jerry, unless you are serious, I believe you are trolling. No isk has been sent, also I was at work all day for 10 hours. |

Tajic Kaundur
Dropbears Anonymous Brave Collective
65
|
Posted - 2015.12.07 09:18:38 -
[9] - Quote
Griffin Exponential wrote:Jerry, unless you are serious, I believe you are trolling. No isk has been sent, also I was at work all day for 10 hours. i can confirm he was totally serious & everyone in this thread telling you Your Idea Is Bad is trolling
|

Dethmourne Silvermane
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
83
|
Posted - 2015.12.07 13:56:11 -
[10] - Quote
I'm interested in dropping 500b on this endeavour, but I want to know more about how you'll ensure this stays profitable for both of us.
Interested Party (TM)
|

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
9540
|
Posted - 2015.12.07 14:42:45 -
[11] - Quote
Griffin Exponential wrote: or to attract New Players!
How will new players know about your venture unless they pay attention to this forum, which they won't unless they're already subscribers? QED.
Besides, I just sent you 1tn ISK and I haven't received my shares. I am disappoint
Got a HoleySheet1 corpse? I'll buy it for 200m!
Bumble's Space Log
|

Dethmourne Silvermane
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
83
|
Posted - 2015.12.07 17:11:59 -
[12] - Quote
Bumblefck wrote:Griffin Exponential wrote: or to attract New Players! How will new players know about your venture unless they pay attention to this forum, which they won't unless they're already subscribers? QED. Besides, I just sent you 1tn ISK and I haven't received my shares. I am disappoint
Guess I'm going to have to double my investment just to match yours!
Interested Party (TM)
|

Griffin Exponential
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2015.12.08 04:01:38 -
[13] - Quote
Bumblefck wrote:Griffin Exponential wrote: or to attract New Players! How will new players know about your venture unless they pay attention to this forum, which they won't unless they're already subscribers? QED.
That is a good question, and is probably my fault in explanation. I meant that new players will know about our venture Gameplay wise, and not Marketing through text or the forums.
They will experience it physically and be affected gameplay wise in the in-game Market. For faster turnover and tighter margins and more liquidity in the market. |

Ralien Tor
Preatoria Technologies
5
|
Posted - 2015.12.08 04:11:06 -
[14] - Quote
Griffin Exponential wrote:Bumblefck wrote:Griffin Exponential wrote: or to attract New Players! How will new players know about your venture unless they pay attention to this forum, which they won't unless they're already subscribers? QED. That is a good question, and is probably my fault in explanation. I meant that new players will know about our venture Gameplay wise, and not Marketing through text or the forums. They will experience it physically and be affected gameplay wise in the in-game Market. For faster turnover and tighter margins and more liquidity in the market.
You had me at "experience it physically". |

Jerry T Pepridge
Meta Game Analysis and Investment INC.
439
|
Posted - 2015.12.08 07:24:37 -
[15] - Quote
Here you go OP.
The Guide |

Griffin Exponential
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2015.12.08 08:01:50 -
[16] - Quote
I am glad everyone is entertained and trolling, and no one is being hateful. That is fine and let's keep it going. I am not interested or trying to scam, first off I am not talented at it , and it doesn't pay off or work. Too many smart people in this game.
You literally can hand me 1 million isk / 10 million / blah blah, and I will hand it right back to you. I will even take screenshots as proof. And this is not "Isk Doubling game" either. I will stop with the 1 billion share bond and do small lower amounts. I want to build my Credit and Reputation in this community. |

Dextrome Thorphan
Intrepid Crossing
142
|
Posted - 2015.12.08 08:08:50 -
[17] - Quote
Griffin Exponential wrote:I am glad everyone is entertained and trolling, and no one is being hateful. That is fine and let's keep it going. I am not interested or trying to scam, first off I am not talented at it , and it doesn't pay off or work. Too many smart people in this game.
You literally can hand me 1 million isk / 10 million / blah blah, and I will hand it right back to you. I will even take screenshots as proof. And this is not "Isk Doubling game" either. I will stop with the 1 billion share bond and do small lower amounts. I want to build my Credit and Reputation in this community.
So why not start with collaterized loans? |

Griffin Exponential
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2015.12.08 08:13:27 -
[18] - Quote
Can you please explain collateralized loans? Isn't it a matchup of collateral 1:1 with Isk Loan ?? What is the point of that, why would I need a Loan , if i can just sell my Charon collateral for the isk and do it myself. Please explain further I am interested to learn. |

Jerry T Pepridge
Meta Game Analysis and Investment INC.
439
|
Posted - 2015.12.08 08:21:12 -
[19] - Quote
Griffin Exponential wrote:Can you please explain collateralized loans? Isn't it a matchup of collateral 1:1 with Isk Loan ?? What is the point of that, why would I need a Loan , if i can just sell my Charon collateral for the isk and do it myself. Please explain further I am interested to learn.
whats the point indeed.
Griffin Exponential wrote: I want to build my Credit and Reputation in this community.
What for? |

Griffin Exponential
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2015.12.08 08:24:25 -
[20] - Quote
I want to overcome the Doubting in this thread, and I think it would be fun to be part of the elite here such as people teamed with Chribba to get Big Loan Bonds going. It is my goal to advance in reputation and Credit Limit in this community. |

Dethmourne Silvermane
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
89
|
Posted - 2015.12.08 17:46:28 -
[21] - Quote
Look, all I'm going to say on this matter is that it's kind of incredible when Jerry and I are on the same page.
EDIT: And by incredible I mean I value the legit side of MD bonds, whereas he generally thinks it's dumb, and yet we both think you're an idiot.
Interested Party (TM)
|

Droodid
Antec Enterprises
64
|
Posted - 2015.12.08 17:48:37 -
[22] - Quote
Griffin Exponential wrote:I am glad everyone is entertained and trolling
I wasn't trolling.
|

Zad Murrard
Perkone Caldari State
21
|
Posted - 2015.12.08 18:08:09 -
[23] - Quote
Even though the original poster was only trying to scam or troll this post has its merits. It shows a good example in this forum on how not get a loan. |

Jerry T Pepridge
Meta Game Analysis and Investment INC.
442
|
Posted - 2015.12.08 21:42:09 -
[24] - Quote
Dethmourne Silvermane wrote: EDIT: And by incredible I mean I value the legit side of MD bonds, whereas he generally thinks it's dumb, and yet we both think you're an idiot.
Confirmed, im kinda freaked out too. |

Dextrome Thorphan
Intrepid Crossing
143
|
Posted - 2015.12.09 08:34:38 -
[25] - Quote
Griffin Exponential wrote:Can you please explain collateralized loans? Isn't it a matchup of collateral 1:1 with Isk Loan ?? What is the point of that, why would I need a Loan , if i can just sell my Charon collateral for the isk and do it myself. Please explain further I am interested to learn.
heh... you use stuff you're not planning on selling right away as collateral of course
Griffin Exponential wrote:I want to overcome the Doubting in this thread, and I think it would be fun to be part of the elite here such as people teamed with Chribba to get Big Loan Bonds going. It is my goal to advance in reputation and Credit Limit in this community.
You know those are all collaterized right? |

Solecist Project
The Scope Gallente Federation
26517
|
Posted - 2015.12.09 08:43:55 -
[26] - Quote
This thread was absolutely funny to read. :D
I identify as Sol-kin and I oppose all WiSgender because the white priviledged spacists just want to oppress me with their Avatariarchy. Once the carebears are eradicated, I will stand before them, screaming...
THE GAME ! (:
You lost... :)
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |