| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Typhis Deterious
Caldari Lonetrek Intergalactic OnliNe Systems
|
Posted - 2007.01.15 22:55:00 -
[1]
Was using Scourge Furies alternating with Scourge for some level 4s (Furies for the battleships). When I would reload a bay with the Furies, they did no damage until I warped out and came back.
Anyone else experienced this or something like it?
|

Typhis Deterious
Lonetrek Intergalactic OnliNe Systems
|
Posted - 2007.01.15 23:16:00 -
[2]
41 views and no replies I am guessing maybe my missiles are just broken :(
|

Strel Samodelkin
Caldari
|
Posted - 2007.01.15 23:28:00 -
[3]
Can you provide with some specific examples? What is your missile configuration like?
How many bays do you have?
What missiles are in what bays?
I'd highly recommend giving a detailed report to: http://bugs.eve-online.com/
|

Typhis Deterious
Lonetrek Intergalactic OnliNe Systems
|
Posted - 2007.01.16 06:12:00 -
[4]
Running 7 Heavy IIs on a drake. Start with Scourge heavy for AFs and Battle cruisers. Then when time comes for Battleships I load in Scourge Fury heavies to speed up the fight. As soon as I load the missiles and fire the missiles do no damage. It is as if the missiles disappear before contact. Tried it on some of the smaller ships and same results. Any damage done by prior missiles was regenerated and damage totally negated. I warp out and come back with the missiles preloaded and they damage fine.
|

Typhis Deterious
Lonetrek Intergalactic OnliNe Systems
|
Posted - 2007.01.16 06:12:00 -
[5]
Running 7 Heavy IIs on a drake. Start with Scourge heavy for AFs and Battle cruisers. Then when time comes for Battleships I load in Scourge Fury heavies to speed up the fight. As soon as I load the missiles and fire the missiles do no damage. It is as if the missiles disappear before contact. Tried it on some of the smaller ships and same results. Any damage done by prior missiles was regenerated and damage totally negated. I warp out and come back with the missiles preloaded and they damage fine.
|

Maximillian Pele
Caldari Jewel Enterprises
|
Posted - 2007.01.16 06:46:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Maximillian Pele on 16/01/2007 06:42:30 Did this occur on Sunday?
I also get weird things happening: bouncing of objects I can't target because they are 100 km away, or watch lasers and drones flail away doing nothing until suddenly the client/server get back in sync and the target goes from untouched to dead in a instant.
In times of doubt I ask myself "What would BoB do?", and then do the opposite. |

Typhis Deterious
Lonetrek Intergalactic OnliNe Systems
|
Posted - 2007.01.16 07:05:00 -
[7]
Yeah was last night but did it again today
|

Serzath
Labteck Corporation LTD. Novus Ordos Seclorum
|
Posted - 2007.01.16 07:13:00 -
[8]
the furies have a much shorter range then the normal scourge so yes they can disapear before hitting as their flighttime is up.
go into a station to the fitting screen equip a launcher with furies and one with normal scourge right click the missiles in the equipment screen and show info. now you see the flighttime and velocity (including skill and ship bonus) flighttime*velocity=max distance you will see there is a huge difference in distance
|

Trem Sinval
Sinval Enterprises
|
Posted - 2007.01.16 07:18:00 -
[9]
I can't help but ask, but...
You're certain you're in range to use the Fury missiles when you load them in the first time, right? You're aware that Fury missiles have a drastically shorter range than standard heavy, right?
It just sounds like a classic out of range problem; the missiles "magically" disappearing before striking, and the rats managing to tank up while you do no damage. The "problem" goes away when you warp out and return at a new, shorter range to the target (probably?).
- Trem |

Typhis Deterious
Lonetrek Intergalactic OnliNe Systems
|
Posted - 2007.01.16 07:51:00 -
[10]
Guristas extrav for example. I warp into the gate, start shooting and kill small ships, finish unloading my launchers on battleships and switch load to fury. Damage starts healing to full. Mind you I have not moved. Warp out and come back into same position and missiles start doing damage.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |