Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Solysh
Solysh

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.06.04 09:08:00 - [1]

Selling factory slots in Eystur system, 2 jumps from Ammold in Heimatar. 500,000 ISK per slot, 10 slots for sale.

Edited by: Solysh on 04/06/2003 09:09:30

Solysh
Solysh
Amarr
Viziam

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.06.04 09:08:00 - [2]

Selling factory slots in Eystur system, 2 jumps from Ammold in Heimatar. 500,000 ISK per slot, 10 slots for sale.

Edited by: Solysh on 04/06/2003 09:09:30
Ulendar
Ulendar

Posted - 2003.06.04 09:53:00 - [3]

Oh boy...in just three days ive seen the price go from 3 mil to 1 mil to 500k...

Does this possibly have something to do with ccp mentioning about dealing with factorie and labcampers soon?

Get something while you still have em? :p

nice try...i would never pay this much for a lab!

Originally by: cashman
It's time for Eris to get a clue. CCP should make a statement about this.

It's the exact same things as what Zombie did, you may not attack in "safe-areas" (empire/within sentry range) without loosing your ship.

Ulendar
Ulendar
Sebiestor tribe

Posted - 2003.06.04 09:53:00 - [4]

Oh boy...in just three days ive seen the price go from 3 mil to 1 mil to 500k...

Does this possibly have something to do with ccp mentioning about dealing with factorie and labcampers soon?

Get something while you still have em? :p

nice try...i would never pay this much for a lab!

People with signatures own ...
Torfast Livsten
Torfast Livsten

Posted - 2003.06.04 11:51:00 - [5]

If you are selling them means you are not using them, if you are not using them means you are missusing them.

If people are wise they wait till ccp deal with it.
Torfast Livsten
Torfast Livsten
Caldari Provisions

Posted - 2003.06.04 11:51:00 - [6]

If you are selling them means you are not using them, if you are not using them means you are missusing them.

If people are wise they wait till ccp deal with it.
Madismaxis
Madismaxis

Posted - 2003.06.04 12:04:00 - [7]

yup in a week or 2 thay will be about 9-10k once more i will wait.
Madismaxis
Madismaxis

Posted - 2003.06.04 12:04:00 - [8]

yup in a week or 2 thay will be about 9-10k once more i will wait.
Solysh
Solysh

Posted - 2003.06.04 16:24:00 - [9]

I've been selling them for over a week now.
My corporation uses 5-6 of them on average at one time, and the occasional 10 when filling orders.

We're in the process of moving to a new base of operations, so we're looking to get rid of the slots.

Solysh
Solysh
Amarr
Viziam

Posted - 2003.06.04 16:24:00 - [10]

I've been selling them for over a week now.
My corporation uses 5-6 of them on average at one time, and the occasional 10 when filling orders.

We're in the process of moving to a new base of operations, so we're looking to get rid of the slots.
Fredde
Fredde

Posted - 2003.06.04 20:20:00 - [11]

I am looking to trade my 5 factory slots at Anka in The Bleak Lands for 1 lab slot within 5 jumps of Anka.
Fredde
Fredde
Caldari
Diversified Industries

Posted - 2003.06.04 20:20:00 - [12]

I am looking to trade my 5 factory slots at Anka in The Bleak Lands for 1 lab slot within 5 jumps of Anka.
Drahcir
Drahcir

Posted - 2003.06.05 13:12:00 - [13]

moderator please delete this post as I receive a database error and did not know the message made it and I posted again.

Thanx

Edited by: Drahcir on 05/06/2003 15:56:22
Drahcir
CEO - Enron Enery Consortium
Drahcir
Drahcir

Posted - 2003.06.05 13:12:00 - [14]

Everyone is complaining about the lack of available factory and lab slots due to others renting them whether they are using them or not. Well thats allowable in game as part of the capitalistic nature of the game (IMHO). CCP should not do anything to correct this as it is not a bug or exploit. Those that have current possesion of the slots are keeping the competition out which makes sense for profitability.

Now before I get flamed for this as those of you who dfo not have any slots are going to I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR. "My corp does not have any lab slots yet. We are looking for them as well."

We are gonna start looking in the outer areas for them. As the population expands our slots will become popular as the ones in the n00b areas. (IMHO).

I suggest you stop complaining and put a leeetle effort into your searches.

Drahcir
Drahcir
Drahcir
Minmatar
Enron Energy Consortium

Posted - 2003.06.05 13:12:00 - [15]

moderator please delete this post as I receive a database error and did not know the message made it and I posted again.

Thanx

Edited by: Drahcir on 05/06/2003 15:56:22
Drahcir
Drahcir
Drahcir
Minmatar
Enron Energy Consortium

Posted - 2003.06.05 13:12:00 - [16]

Everyone is complaining about the lack of available factory and lab slots due to others renting them whether they are using them or not. Well thats allowable in game as part of the capitalistic nature of the game (IMHO). CCP should not do anything to correct this as it is not a bug or exploit. Those that have current possesion of the slots are keeping the competition out which makes sense for profitability.

Now before I get flamed for this as those of you who dfo not have any slots are going to I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR. "My corp does not have any lab slots yet. We are looking for them as well."

We are gonna start looking in the outer areas for them. As the population expands our slots will become popular as the ones in the n00b areas. (IMHO).

I suggest you stop complaining and put a leeetle effort into your searches.

Drahcir
Bon3s
Bon3s

Posted - 2003.06.06 12:09:00 - [17]

The Liberated Front is looking for lab slots.
Contact in game
Ac3s, Bon3s, Skip, Loxyrider
Bon3s
Bon3s
Caldari
Rampage Eternal
Ka-Tet

Posted - 2003.06.06 12:09:00 - [18]

The Liberated Front is looking for lab slots.
Contact in game
Ac3s, Bon3s, Skip, Loxyrider
Pett Brenson
Pett Brenson

Posted - 2003.06.06 14:06:00 - [19]

Trying to get the Real Estate Thread going to provide one spot for everyone looking for or selling slots (Lab or Factory) or info on slot location. Please consider using that heading for future posts so that everyone interested in this area doesn't have to surf through dozens of Topic headings to find the info they need.

There are no limitions for the creative mind. What others see as limits are nothing but special tools in their hands.
Pett Brenson
Pett Brenson
Gallente
Gallente Venture Inc

Posted - 2003.06.06 14:06:00 - [20]

Trying to get the Real Estate Thread going to provide one spot for everyone looking for or selling slots (Lab or Factory) or info on slot location. Please consider using that heading for future posts so that everyone interested in this area doesn't have to surf through dozens of Topic headings to find the info they need.

There are no limitions for the creative mind. What others see as limits are nothing but special tools in their hands.
Eric Thorn
Eric Thorn

Posted - 2003.06.10 17:20:00 - [21]

"I suggest you stop complaining and put a leeetle effort into your searches."

You dont even have a slot yet, so can the remarks.

I have been looking for 3 weeks and still have not come up with an open lab slot. Factories are easier to find, but still not without checking 30+ stations.
Eric Thorn
Eric Thorn

Posted - 2003.06.10 17:20:00 - [22]

"I suggest you stop complaining and put a leeetle effort into your searches."

You dont even have a slot yet, so can the remarks.

I have been looking for 3 weeks and still have not come up with an open lab slot. Factories are easier to find, but still not without checking 30+ stations.
Sara Angel
Sara Angel

Posted - 2003.06.10 18:19:00 - [23]

"Does this possibly have something to do with ccp mentioning about dealing with factorie and labcampers soon?"

could you please direct me to this post or news?

gad i wish this board had a search feature.

PS. I'd like to buy one of your slots for 4,000. please pm me.

Edited by: Sara Angel on 10/06/2003 18:20:46
Sara Angel
Sara Angel

Posted - 2003.06.10 18:19:00 - [24]

"Does this possibly have something to do with ccp mentioning about dealing with factorie and labcampers soon?"

could you please direct me to this post or news?

gad i wish this board had a search feature.

PS. I'd like to buy one of your slots for 4,000. please pm me.

Edited by: Sara Angel on 10/06/2003 18:20:46
Blitzkreig
Blitzkreig

Posted - 2003.06.13 15:31:00 - [25]

Drahcir, you bonehead. You must be one of these idiots that are monopolizing these slots and ruining any possibility of a true Capitolistic society. Capitolism is about competing products and services, not about monopolizing resources that are needed to produce those products and services. The best product at the best price wins. In a real society, when supply is dipping and demand is soaring, MORE Labs would be built. I dont see anymore Labs being built. CCP is not doing thier job. Since these slot renting idiots are afraid of competition, they are just making it impossible for any competition exist. Doesnt sound like Capitolism to me. If this happened in the US, the Government would intervene.
Blitzkreig
Blitzkreig

Posted - 2003.06.13 15:31:00 - [26]

Drahcir, you bonehead. You must be one of these idiots that are monopolizing these slots and ruining any possibility of a true Capitolistic society. Capitolism is about competing products and services, not about monopolizing resources that are needed to produce those products and services. The best product at the best price wins. In a real society, when supply is dipping and demand is soaring, MORE Labs would be built. I dont see anymore Labs being built. CCP is not doing thier job. Since these slot renting idiots are afraid of competition, they are just making it impossible for any competition exist. Doesnt sound like Capitolism to me. If this happened in the US, the Government would intervene.
Hampstah
Hampstah

Posted - 2003.06.15 16:16:00 - [27]

Are any of these still for sale?

-----
Beware Rodentz with Gunz

Hampstah
Hampstah
Chosen Path
Lotka Volterra

Posted - 2003.06.15 16:16:00 - [28]

Are any of these still for sale?
-----
Beware Rodentz with Gunz

Tigress Lee
Tigress Lee

Posted - 2007.04.08 02:41:00 - [29]

wow so expensive
Hermes Massai
Hermes Massai
Gallente
Coreli Corporation
Corelum Syndicate

Posted - 2007.04.08 04:39:00 - [30]

OLD thread, back then the factory system was different.

Necro ftl, ban, kick, lock, delete, snip, etc!Razz

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240328/0936
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.