| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Braccas
|
Posted - 2003.12.05 00:31:00 -
[1]
Today i did some frigate fighting witha corp mate. I used a rifter with 2x M-12 and mixed missile types. he used a punishe with mostly med mod beams (small).
I was pretty shocked when i saw 6 to 8 missiles orbitting him, not causing any damage, cuze they didnŠt hit im AT ALL. I mean...hey...i owned him in seconds with some Thunderbolts and Scourge afterwards, but those missiles didnŠt hit. I think it as something to do with the targets modules, cause he changed his fitting before that happened. Is anyone aware of that problem? Please gimme feedback on that one if u know something, cuze iŠm not going to do frigate wars with that non-impacting-missile-bug.
|

Fallout
|
Posted - 2003.12.05 00:44:00 -
[2]
Did your corp mate have a high "Evasive Maneuvering" skill. That skills helps evade missile and turrent hits to a degree. I know when I used to fly a puni missiles missed me more and more as that skill increased.
Althrough I could be wrong and its just a bug
|

Valeria
|
Posted - 2003.12.05 02:18:00 -
[3]
Isn't this a good thing, though?
Your 425mm Prototype I Gauss Gun perfectly strikes some nublar, wrecking for 1155.0 damage. |

DigitalCommunist
|
Posted - 2003.12.05 03:06:00 -
[4]
I've noticed it too in corp frig tourneys
its a bug where the signature radius of the frig is so small that the missle impacts the hull of the ship and gets bounced back where it goes in again for another try..
since the missle can't get close enough to detonate, it doesn't go off, and when it does get close enough, the window of opportunity is nullified by the lag with syncro
just my analysis _____________________________________ Perpetually driven, your end is our beginning. "Can I be a consultant for EVE II?" - WhiteDwarf |

Braccas
|
Posted - 2003.12.05 08:16:00 -
[5]
Quote: I've noticed it too in corp frig tourneys
its a bug where the signature radius of the frig is so small that the missle impacts the hull of the ship and gets bounced back where it goes in again for another try..
since the missle can't get close enough to detonate, it doesn't go off, and when it does get close enough, the window of opportunity is nullified by the lag with syncro
just my analysis
Sounds reasonable
|

Novo DuPont
|
Posted - 2003.12.05 08:30:00 -
[6]
Shhhh ... its a new secret tech 3 device :)
It is called "Orbiting Bugger" 
"To succeed greatly one must sacrifice greatly"
|

Braccas
|
Posted - 2003.12.05 09:12:00 -
[7]
Quote: Shhhh ... its a new secret tech 3 device :)
It is called "Orbiting Bugger" 
No mate, itŠs obviously a "dodging" module.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |