| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Feline Ferocity
Caldari Shinra Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2007.01.19 14:57:00 -
[1]
I have tried relogging, open and closing the channel, but nobody see's anything that has been typed, private convos don't seem to be working either, even on other characters, what they type doesn't show up either.
Anyone else have this problem? They seemed to be fine before downtime, so what happened?  ----------------------------------------------- Men are like Snowstorms; You never know how many inches you will get, or how long it will last |

Ediz Daxx
FinFleet Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2007.01.19 14:59:00 -
[2]
Try to clear your cache.
|

Feline Ferocity
Caldari Shinra Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2007.01.19 15:01:00 -
[3]
Yeah will try that. ----------------------------------------------- Men are like Snowstorms; You never know how many inches you will get, or how long it will last |

Feline Ferocity
Caldari Shinra Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2007.01.19 15:07:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Feline Ferocity on 19/01/2007 15:12:12 Ok, i have just cleared my cache and it still appears to be not working.
I have even tried from a seperate machine, seperate account and a seperate charater and still no joy. ----------------------------------------------- Men are like Snowstorms; You never know how many inches you will get, or how long it will last |

Ebedar
Gallente Primary Intelligence
|
Posted - 2007.01.19 15:35:00 -
[5]
If it's a player owned channel and you put a URL link in the MOTD, remove it, get everyone to leave the channel and then rejoin it. That should sort it out. ~
ioctl |

Dave White
Beagle Corp
|
Posted - 2007.01.19 15:40:00 -
[6]
I'm having the same. I had it before, petitioned it, it was the fault of some servers and they fixed it then. It seems to be happening again
EvE +NLINE - T+TALHELLDEATH SUPPORTER |

Nero Scuro
Caldari Murder of Crows E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2007.01.19 16:07:00 -
[7]
I think I got this bug too. I keep saying funny things but I don't see any of the 'lol' responses. :( ___
The world isn't going to end; we're not that lucky... |

Feline Ferocity
Caldari Shinra Lotka Volterra
|
Posted - 2007.01.19 16:14:00 -
[8]
Yeah, i seem to have sorted it now that i have kicked everyone and taken the links out, but even with the links in, that shouldn't be happening. It just means that i have to spam my auction link (If you want to know what auction it is, feel free to join EVE Insanity, i'll explain) 
Thanks for your help guys, its appreciated muchly  ----------------------------------------------- Men are like Snowstorms; You never know how many inches you will get, or how long it will last |

ToMo HaWK
|
Posted - 2007.01.23 17:28:00 -
[9]
YOUR BUGGED |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |