| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Bo Blayze
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2016.01.05 22:58:31 -
[1] - Quote
After 8 years, I am quitting EvE. I can say the last few months with people whom I assumed were friends. were some of the best times in EvE Online. Unfortunately it's just too much work to start over....the whole mindset of "how can I screw you over" has never settled with me very well, and I dislike bullies very much. For that reason, I am leaving EvE, and would like to publicly thank the community for giving me a great game to play, and at the same time, an impossible to cope with Alliance community...
There will be no firesale, so don't ask....Let the biomass begin... |

Annemariela Antonela
Tribal Liberation Force Minmatar Republic
41
|
Posted - 2016.01.05 23:01:51 -
[2] - Quote
Bo Blayze wrote:After 8 years, I am quitting EvE. I can say the last few months with people whom I assumed were friends. were some of the best times in EvE Online. Unfortunately it's just too much work to start over....the whole mindset of "how can I screw you over" has never settled with me very well, and I dislike bullies very much. For that reason, I am leaving EvE, and would like to publicly thank the community for giving me a great game to play, and at the same time, an impossible to cope with Alliance community...
There will be no firesale, so don't ask....Let the biomass begin...
Let a noob tell u ur posting in teh wrong thread dawg.
GÇ£Culture is like a smog. To live within it, you must breathe some of it in and, inevitably, be contaminated.GÇ¥
GÇò Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon
|

Esrevid Nekkeg
Justified and Ancient
1525
|
Posted - 2016.01.05 23:10:16 -
[3] - Quote
Annemariela Antonela wrote:... Let a noob tell u ur posting in teh wrong thread dawg. Not the wrong thread, he started his own. However, it is posted in the wrong forum section....
Here I used to have a sig of our old Camper in space. Now it is disregarded as being the wrong format.
Looking out the window I see one thing: Nothing wrong with the format of our Camper! Silly CCP......
|

Annemariela Antonela
Tribal Liberation Force Minmatar Republic
42
|
Posted - 2016.01.05 23:12:01 -
[4] - Quote
Esrevid Nekkeg wrote:Annemariela Antonela wrote:... Let a noob tell u ur posting in teh wrong thread dawg. Not the wrong thread, he started his own. However, it is posted in the wrong forum section.... 
Hail to thee, my captain! I stand corrected, sah!
GÇ£Culture is like a smog. To live within it, you must breathe some of it in and, inevitably, be contaminated.GÇ¥
GÇò Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon
|

Solecist Project
The Scope Gallente Federation
30425
|
Posted - 2016.01.05 23:40:40 -
[5] - Quote
Bo Blayze wrote:After 8 years, I am quitting EvE. I can say the last few months with people whom I assumed were friends. were some of the best times in EvE Online. Unfortunately it's just too much work to start over....the whole mindset of "how can I screw you over" has never settled with me very well, and I dislike bullies very much. For that reason, I am leaving EvE, and would like to publicly thank the community for giving me a great game to play, and at the same time, an impossible to cope with Alliance community...
There will be no firesale, so don't ask....Let the biomass begin... Don't do that. Wait a week. Biomassing is just ... idiotic, to say it in a nice way.
And, seriously, if you were playing for eight years then you should certainly have known better by now ...
Annemariela Antonela wrote: Let a noob tell u ur posting in teh wrong thread dawg.
Did that change of your portrait change your brain as well?
RoAnnon wrote:
O Bob, wonGÇÖt you buy a new Svipul for me
I just scanned for sites and I found a C3
The fleet is now forming, FC wants T3s
O Bob, wonGÇÖt you buy a new Svipul for me
|

Annemariela Antonela
Tribal Liberation Force Minmatar Republic
49
|
Posted - 2016.01.05 23:54:46 -
[6] - Quote
Solecist Project wrote:Bo Blayze wrote:After 8 years, I am quitting EvE. I can say the last few months with people whom I assumed were friends. were some of the best times in EvE Online. Unfortunately it's just too much work to start over....the whole mindset of "how can I screw you over" has never settled with me very well, and I dislike bullies very much. For that reason, I am leaving EvE, and would like to publicly thank the community for giving me a great game to play, and at the same time, an impossible to cope with Alliance community...
There will be no firesale, so don't ask....Let the biomass begin... Don't do that. Wait a week. Biomassing is just ... idiotic, to say it in a nice way. And, seriously, if you were playing for eight years then you should certainly have known better by now ... Annemariela Antonela wrote: Let a noob tell u ur posting in teh wrong thread dawg.
Did that change of your portrait change your brain as well?
Aesthetics are important. They change attitudes instantly.
R we breaking up?
GÇ£Culture is like a smog. To live within it, you must breathe some of it in and, inevitably, be contaminated.GÇ¥
GÇò Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon
|

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
9765
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 00:03:50 -
[7] - Quote
Bo Blayze wrote:After 8 years, I am quitting EvE. . Yet you are hiding behind an alt?
Be brave. Post with this alleged 8 year vet.
Mr Epeen 
There are 86,400 seconds in a day. You just saved one of them by typing 'u' instead of 'you'.-á Congratulations, dumbass!
|

Hiser
The Obsidian Core F-I-N-K and Co.
0
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 00:07:48 -
[8] - Quote
If you contract me your stuff, I'll make sure that it is donated to less-fortunate capsuleers and ensure your generosity is never forgotten. |

Jarsoom Blade
Blade's Legion
12
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 00:17:01 -
[9] - Quote
If people are ruining a favored hobby of yours you're hanging around with the wrong people.
This is EVE
|

Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari End of Life
42872
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 00:19:03 -
[10] - Quote
Are any of us supposed to care?
I don't and just want to know if I'm uniquely bad in that regard, or if it's true of more people.
Come Win At Eve - Join The Vendunari
|

Mina Sebiestar
Minmatar Inner Space Conglomerate
1021
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 00:21:58 -
[11] - Quote
Contract your stuff to me ... i didn't ask. |

Xindi Kraid
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
1087
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 00:22:45 -
[12] - Quote
Anticipating the cessation of their usefulness, may I appropriate your belongings?
In all seriousness, don't let the assholes ruin your game; if you are tired of alliance BS, that because Alliances are practically built out of it, and you should find something else to do with someone else, and there's PLENTY of other activities in EvE besides fighting for sov in null.
Also, don't biomass, you might be back in a year or two, be a shame if there weren't anything to come back to. |

Annemariela Antonela
Tribal Liberation Force Minmatar Republic
49
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 00:23:33 -
[13] - Quote
The great thing about quit posts is that the people usually don't quit.
At least on the INTERNET. Eve may be different.
Just in case.
GÇ£Culture is like a smog. To live within it, you must breathe some of it in and, inevitably, be contaminated.GÇ¥
GÇò Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon
|

Lfod Shi
Lfod's Ratting and Salvage
298
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 00:27:36 -
[14] - Quote
Go solo. Also, gimme your stuf... aww, I'm too late.
GÖ¬ They'll always be bloodclaws to me GÖ½
|

Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
7934
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 00:28:13 -
[15] - Quote
If you have any Fedos, Doc knows where you can send them.
(asking for a friend)
Gÿ+
The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the ho's and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' and I'll look down, and whisper: 'Hodor'.
|

Shelby Dusette
Isogen 5
13772
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 00:56:07 -
[16] - Quote
Bo Blayze wrote:an impossible to cope with Alliance community... Minmatar Republic have always been a rowdy bunch.
-ò-+-öGäô-¦-â
pàñ
-ò-â -+-â+¦-ò-é GÖÑ -ò-àc-+ -¦-Å+¦++-ö GÖÑ -+any l-ög+¦-â-+ GÖÑ wow
|

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
6824
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 01:19:54 -
[17] - Quote
Thread has been moved to Out of Pod Experience.
Good luck pilot.
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
Vice Admiral
Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)
Interstellar Services Department
|

Vortexo VonBrenner
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation The Honda Accord
2228
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 02:45:36 -
[18] - Quote
Don't biomass OP. Give yourself options, just in case. I biomassed once, that was really dumb of me and I really regretted it.
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
|

Captain Stupid
East of Ealing
170
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 06:33:51 -
[19] - Quote
Scipio Artelius wrote:Are any of us supposed to care?
I don't and just want to know if I'm uniquely bad in that regard, or if it's true of more people.
It's not just you, I couldn't give a **** either. |

Luke Skywalking
SRS-BSNS
23
|
Posted - 2016.01.06 10:18:19 -
[20] - Quote
Although I don't know you.. it's sad to hear that you are leaving after 8 years in this game. I'm new and I can't even bear to not log on in 8 hours...
Some say begging makes the most isk.. never try cause too proud to do that. But since you are quitting.. maybe you can "will" part of your fortune you amassed during these 8 years to me?
The force is strong within me.
Really.
Wishing you the best in your future endeavours...
I hope I don't sound like I'm begging.
Regards. Luke |

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
4322
|
Posted - 2016.01.07 20:32:09 -
[21] - Quote
OP, biomassing with 8 years of undistributed stuff would be a harmful and irresponsible act. As you know from many forums discussions by expert economic theorists and other players, the EVE economy is a delicately balanced system of "ISK faucets" and "ISK sinks." If the faucets are letting too many ISK in, we have inflation. Which, for various reasons which are too difficult to explain, is bad. If the sinks are letting out too much ISK, we have deflation. Which is also indescribably and unthinkably bad.
So-- If a char biomasses with his/her stuff intact and undistributed, that in fact acts as an unnatural ISK sink. The stuff is just suddenly and permanently gone from the economy. And worse, that sudden IS sink is unforeseeable. Actors in the marketplace are entirely unable to take balancing precautionary measures in response. Worse still, many of those market analysts and economic theorists will never be able to identify the source of the sudden opening of the ISK sink. That uncertainty can lead to doubt, which can in turn lead to a crisis in confidence in the economy. And we all know what happens then. Market collapse, cascading systemic failures, cataclysmic implosion.
Therefore, OP, I would urge you to responsibly rethink your decision. Rather than being the source of an unnatural ISK sink, allow the stuff to continue to play its role in economic micro-balancing. If you need a conduit for re-entering the assets into the economy, please just say the word and I'll assist.
You're trying to conquer me
You never will conquer me
-Delroy Wilson
|

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
10081
|
Posted - 2016.01.07 20:50:56 -
[22] - Quote
We need more ISK sinks not fewer, so the OP should go on right ahead and trash every single asset he owns before biomassing, should he elect to take that final step.
Got a HoleySheet1 corpse? I'll buy it for 200m!
Bumble's Space Log
|

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
4322
|
Posted - 2016.01.07 21:36:56 -
[23] - Quote
What? The rules are that you can try to out-can i haz other players and scoop the loot. But proposing that no one at all should haz, i.e. "shooting the wreck"? Unprecedented!
You're trying to conquer me
You never will conquer me
-Delroy Wilson
|

Ms Biatchy
IHOP Holdings
1
|
Posted - 2016.01.12 20:39:12 -
[24] - Quote
Bo Blayze wrote:After 8 years, I am quitting EvE. I can say the last few months with people whom I assumed were friends. were some of the best times in EvE Online. Unfortunately it's just too much work to start over....the whole mindset of "how can I screw you over" has never settled with me very well, and I dislike bullies very much. For that reason, I am leaving EvE, and would like to publicly thank the community for giving me a great game to play, and at the same time, an impossible to cope with Alliance community...
There will be no firesale, so don't ask....Let the biomass begin...
Biomass is just stupid
Also in the age old tradition: Can I has ur stuff? |

Nana Skalski
Poseidaon
2415
|
Posted - 2016.01.13 10:20:00 -
[25] - Quote
Quote:like to publicly thank the community for giving me a great game to play Cant you do that by giving your stuff away to unsuspecting strangers? Or donating it to some new player fiendly funds?
( -á° -ƒ-û -í°)/ GòáGò¼GòªGò¼Gòú - my sandcastle
( -á° -ƒ-û -í°)/ <=X - my yacht
|

Xtreem
Knockaround Guys Inc. Sin City Coalition
401
|
Posted - 2016.01.13 14:44:28 -
[26] - Quote
yeah, seeing as your leaving I would have preferred you to post with your main so I can check to see if it actually was BM'ed, I am guessing as you are so annoyed you don't have many assets left but it would be fun to see an 8 year old char disintegrate. |

Mike Adoulin
Adolescent Radioactive Pirate Hamsters
1609
|
Posted - 2016.01.15 20:19:26 -
[27] - Quote
So it took you 8 years to realize this wasn't Star Trek Online?
Bye.
And since you probably don't have any stuff to give away, burn it.
Burn it all.
Also, now you don't have any excuses not to gank till you are blue in the face. Go forth and kill, kill till yer mama see's you are -10 , then go kill some more.
noob
Everything in EVE is a trap.
And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)
You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.
Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.
|

Reiisha
Repracor Industries
792
|
Posted - 2016.01.19 10:45:33 -
[28] - Quote
I don't know you, but i still think it's sad to see people leave after such a long time in the game.
Don't mind the trolls in the thread >_>
If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all...
|

J'Poll
Perkone Caldari State
6244
|
Posted - 2016.01.19 21:30:04 -
[29] - Quote
Bo Blayze wrote:After 8 years, I am quitting EvE. I can say the last few months with people whom I assumed were friends. were some of the best times in EvE Online. Unfortunately it's just too much work to start over....the whole mindset of "how can I screw you over" has never settled with me very well, and I dislike bullies very much. For that reason, I am leaving EvE, and would like to publicly thank the community for giving me a great game to play, and at the same time, an impossible to cope with Alliance community...
There will be no firesale, so don't ask....Let the biomass begin...
Still no Doomheim.
I call bullshit, he'll be back
Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy
Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded
Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |