| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sequin
|
Posted - 2003.12.09 03:34:00 -
[91]
I'm sorry but the people on that recording sound like william shatner acting lol
^A Raem Civre Original EVE-Trade, for your buying and selling needs. A Voogru original. [i]Redon > evol and mass have a GM helping them with everything Redon > notice how they always get ships replaced and none of us cant <--- Hurray for teamwork! b] We are evil exploiters! |

DigitalCommunist
|
Posted - 2003.12.09 04:28:00 -
[92]
Sequin is right.
[william shatner] So..do-we.... pursue-the-matter............ or do-we..... bring it up with-the... council-? [/william shatner] _____________________________________ Perpetually driven, your end is our beginning. "Can I be a consultant for EVE II?" - WhiteDwarf |

CubePusher
|
Posted - 2003.12.09 06:03:00 -
[93]
William Shatner = actor 
|

Maiwenn LeBesco
|
Posted - 2003.12.09 07:31:00 -
[94]
Whoever that american guy is, he sounds like he's trying to impersonate Agent Smith.
"Now.. you have to ask yourself.. the choice you have to make here is.. do you wish to be kicked out of Stain completely, or do you want to take the blue pill..?"
|

Deathwing
|
Posted - 2003.12.09 08:48:00 -
[95]
Yea I like that I think its Duke
10-4
<Stavros> A MAN DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN KICKED MY ASS |

Kin Hanyerec
|
Posted - 2003.12.09 10:09:00 -
[96]
Quote: Does all of this mean Evolution isn't pirating up in Syndicate/Cloud Ring anymore?
Evolution is only securing Syndicate from any form of life they encounter  i've never met them in person then 
|

bUBbLeS
|
Posted - 2003.12.09 14:47:00 -
[97]
Quote:
Quote: Does all of this mean Evolution isn't pirating up in Syndicate/Cloud Ring anymore?
Evolution is only securing Syndicate from any form of life they encounter  i've never met them in person then 
I'm Not there at the moment...
BUT i did leave some particulary nasty missile-equipped-beserker-mushrooms there for y'all to play with
Julius ceaser : "operor vos volo MCCCXXXVII laganum bUBbLeS?"
|

Lady Pyriel
|
Posted - 2003.12.11 11:02:00 -
[98]
Ok straight to the hart of the Post... Remember that people it was the topic you clicked on before all the personal attacks.  Stange, the same day the Omega Corp leaves the SA & starts it's civil war, Evol just happens to pop up right between SA space & CA space... Thus slowing attacks into SA down. Odd timing? Lucky timming? Were all the stars in perfect alinment? or... was this plan B? Cast you votes. "personaly I am voting for plan B"  We fight the good fight |

Duke Droklar
|
Posted - 2003.12.11 11:41:00 -
[99]
Quote: Whoever that american guy is, he sounds like he's trying to impersonate Agent Smith.
ROFLMAO, yes that's me and yes i've heard I sound like Agent Smith before too. I find it humorous as I like Agent Smith. Keep in mind I was in the middle of a two week bout of the flu... but I still sound like Smith 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |