| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Kaylon Syi
|
Posted - 2003.12.12 01:54:00 -
[1]
Does anyone have any clue on the new ships coming into the game. Like if their Blueprints will be on the market. I read somewhere, can't remember, that the variants are not tech 2... just variants. Hopefully that is the case.
|

Murple
|
Posted - 2003.12.12 02:34:00 -
[2]
From the way I understand it. The tech 2 bp for each new ship will come about through the same way as the rest of tech 2, through research.
Gotta love my city-sized roid vacuum cleaner! |

Kalki Nibiru
|
Posted - 2003.12.12 06:47:00 -
[3]
Of course I doubt we will get any great tech 2 items at the day of the patch, rather they will be put in after and be introduced by the story.
From a story point of view, it only makes sense to.
Taken from the May 29th 2003 Devchat at EveGate . <Muaddid> Q: When will sentry gun and station and similar construction pods be introduced on the market? <Hellmar> we have various player owned entities already implemented. Sentry guns, power/shield generators, field repair mini-stations, mobile refineries. We are still working out the last tidbits of how they can be over taken, what is the penalty of having a sentry gun kill a n00b etc. and we have been a bit busy with plugging the holes that people have found.I would say that you'd start to see these items on the market in about 2-3 weeks, very expensive to begin with |

Jolo
|
Posted - 2003.12.12 09:31:00 -
[4]
if it's all player base Kaylon, I doubt we will see ships for a month or so or more.
We miss you! ---------------------------------------
|

Kaylon Syi
|
Posted - 2003.12.12 09:34:00 -
[5]
Quote: if it's all player base Kaylon, I doubt we will see ships for a month or so or more.
We miss you!
What my question was more focussing on... are the Variants Tech 2? If they are... then yes it will be a while... and hopefully so because we need the skills and agents in place. However, if the variants are not... but just an add in they decided to put in the Castor patch... I wonder if the BP Originals will be on the Market.
Unfortunately there has been little info available about the ships and what has been anounced is vague at best.
I miss you guys too!
|

Steini OFSI
|
Posted - 2003.12.12 10:59:00 -
[6]
There is a skill kalled Gallente Starship something, new skill for researching, so I'd suspect tech 2 bp's of ships have to be researched, but don't be afraid, I think they've taken into account powergamers at this time.
|

Ravenal
|
Posted - 2003.12.12 15:21:00 -
[7]
[oot] whine lvl5 should be completed by now [/oot]
;) ...new sig coming up Ravenal - Fate is what you make of it. |

Kaylon Syi
|
Posted - 2003.12.12 20:47:00 -
[8]
Quote: There is a skill kalled Gallente Starship something, new skill for researching, so I'd suspect tech 2 bp's of ships have to be researched, but don't be afraid, I think they've taken into account powergamers at this time.
I found a link to an article for the new skills agents will hand out and I did see the new ship researching skills. Working my production account thru missions with Roden so hopefully he will be ready when the time comes. While many of us were hoping to get new ships of the market with this patch... it really makes sense to make them tech2 so the market doesn't go to ****.
Thanks for all the responses 
|

Peringrin
|
Posted - 2003.12.12 23:42:00 -
[9]
Apparently there will be 2 new types of ships Destroyers and Fighters, so what i want to know is will they come out as soon as the patch is done or will we have to wait ages 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |