| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Indahmawar Fazmarai
4947
|
Posted - 2016.03.21 23:14:07 -
[61] - Quote
Seven Koskanaiken wrote:Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:I'm often puzzled by the contradictory messages from minorities of "we are just like you" and "we advertise openly our [enter difference] unlike you do"...
I'm puzzled by the contradictory messages from the straight majority of "you don't need your own special place to chat we can all chat together" and "shut up about that / I don't want to hear / I don't want it shoved down my throat".
We all belong to some minority or another. Some minorities are targetted, some aren't. Some become majorities and then target minorities. It's a human thing.
I'm in the minority of Western people under 160 cm tall. I'm in the minority of native Catalan speakers. I'm in the minority of people who started suffering macular degeneration under the age of 30.
Some minorities are targetted. Some aren't. We human split the world among those who we care for, those who we ignore, and those who we hate. The reasons are as many as wide is the diversity of mankind. Usually are related to how they love, how they think of divinity and how they see the world.
Personally I think that my sexual inclination, my religious beliefs and my political convictions are my business and nobody else's, and anyone who shares publicly his private beliefs without being invited to is abusing the tolerance and patience of everybody who doesn't shares them. Like, me.
CCP Seagull: "EVE should be a universe where the infrastructure you build and fight over is as player driven and dynamic as the EVE market is now".
62% of players: "We're not interested. May we have Plan B, please?"
CCP Seagull: "What Plan B?"
|

Safford en Chasteaux
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
287
|
Posted - 2016.03.22 01:10:55 -
[62] - Quote
Cool idea and im looking to join the channel, but pleas this thread should be closed right now. This is not the forum for this kind of discussion imo. |

Terminal Insanity
Pwn 'N Play SpaceMonkey's Alliance
928
|
Posted - 2016.03.22 05:23:30 -
[63] - Quote
are velociraptors allowed? us dinokin are often left out of everything
"War declarations are never officially considered griefing and are not a bannable offense, and it has been repeatedly stated by the developers that the possibility for non-consensual PvP is an intended feature." - CCP
|

Mysa
EVIL PLANKTON
50
|
Posted - 2016.03.22 17:29:44 -
[64] - Quote
yay "gayfist" feels as wierd as it should to type..
SoloFoLife!
-KEKE the Merlin wonder
|

Tosuro
Farson Industries
3
|
Posted - 2016.03.23 02:07:05 -
[65] - Quote
Can I join if I identify as an attack helicopter? |

Divine Entervention
Hunters Elite Krab Republic
834
|
Posted - 2016.03.24 00:45:18 -
[66] - Quote
Did you know that if you're born a man, you'll always be one? No amount of surgery can make a man an actual woman.
Same goes for a woman. No amount of surgery can turn a woman into a man.
I'm pretty sure I read that on the internet somewhere so it's definitely legit.
And there's nothing wrong with it either. It's fine. |

BuckStrider
Nano-Tech Experiments
533
|
Posted - 2016.03.24 03:02:39 -
[67] - Quote
There are no chicks with dicks, Johnny. Only guys with t i t s.--- Ted in Ted 2.
Mine smart. Mine safe. Purchase your mining permit today...... www.minerbumping.com
|

Avaelica Kuershin
Paper Cats
245
|
Posted - 2016.03.24 04:58:45 -
[68] - Quote
Seven Koskanaiken wrote:Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:I'm often puzzled by the contradictory messages from minorities of "we are just like you" and "we advertise openly our [enter difference] unlike you do"...
I'm puzzled by the contradictory messages from the straight majority of "you don't need your own special place to chat we can all chat together" and "shut up about that / I don't want to hear / I don't want it shoved down my throat".
The worst case of "shut up about that / I don't want to hear / I don't want it shoved down my throat" is when someone just happens to drop some information that indicates they are part of some minority and they get jumped on for it. Some places on the internet are worse than others...
Shouldn't have to RP a straight, white, middle-class, Anglo male to survive on the internet. |

Byzantium HardCore
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2016.03.24 05:06:28 -
[69] - Quote
i AM NEW HERE AND I CAN SAY ONLY ONE THING.. I dont like it.. but let me have my opinion about that thopic.. again I dont like it.. this is not the place to push on... I dont have nothing abouts BISEX, GAYS,LESBIANS dont get me wrong .. but here is not the place to push it.. children play this game, So i dont like it if my son or doughter see texts like thiss... PLS be polite like you are.. show it here and close it... thx |

ISD Buldath
ISD STAR
349
|
Posted - 2016.03.24 06:50:37 -
[70] - Quote
Quote: 5. Trolling is prohibited.
Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive, and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.
This one got out of control quick. It did not belong in GD but I left it here earlier to see what would happen. This happened.
Locked.
~ISD Buldath
Commander
Support, Training and Resources Division
Interstellar Services Department
I do not respond to EVE-Mails regarding forum moderation.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |