| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ivy Montrovant
Gallente GIT-R-DUN Southern Connection
|
Posted - 2007.02.14 01:07:00 -
[1]
I have for auction the following items:
1. Cryptic Data Interface (4 runs) Starts at 200 Million Is the key to inventing Tech 2 Minmatar-related modules
2. Cryptic Data Interface (2 runs) Starts at 100 Million Is the key to inventing Tech 2 Minmatar-related modules
3. Cryptic Tuner Data Interface (2 runs) Starts at 50 Million Is the key to inventing Tech 2 Minmatar-related rigs
Auction starts NOW. Ends tomorrow (02/15 at 01:00 EVE time)
Located in Jita 4-4. No reserve, no buyouts (unless you want to offer 8 bil on each muahahaha, ahh, I can dream at least).
Hoping to sell these ASAP. Contact me in game if you need anything... |

Don Tiberon
The Home Depot
|
Posted - 2007.02.14 13:13:00 -
[2]
3) 50 mil
|

M4yd4y
|
Posted - 2007.02.14 13:34:00 -
[3]
3. 60 mil
|

Catbutt
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2007.02.14 15:14:00 -
[4]
Are these on contract? I looked for them and I can not find them. ----------------------
Professional Ore Thief and Escrow Scammer |

PoppaBear
Caldari Interstellar Operations Incorporated
|
Posted - 2007.02.14 15:57:00 -
[5]
Do you know what rigs can be invented with the Cryptic tuner data interface?
Thanks
Poppa
|

Raindeth
FACTION Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.02.14 15:58:00 -
[6]
3) 65m
|

Ivy Montrovant
Gallente GIT-R-DUN Southern Connection
|
Posted - 2007.02.14 16:36:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Catbutt Are these on contract? I looked for them and I can not find them.
No, it will be a direct trade for ISK in Jita 4-4. |

Ivy Montrovant
Gallente GIT-R-DUN Southern Connection
|
Posted - 2007.02.14 16:36:00 -
[8]
Originally by: PoppaBear Do you know what rigs can be invented with the Cryptic tuner data interface?
Thanks
Poppa
Projectile Weapon rigs, Speed rigs, Cargohold rigs. There may be more but those are the ones I have seen so far. |

Becq Starforged
Minmatar Minmatar Ship Construction Services
|
Posted - 2007.02.14 17:34:00 -
[9]
2. 100 mil
-- Becq Starforged proprietor of Starforge Industries, a subsidiary of Minmatar Ship Construction Services
At Starforge Industries, the world of tomorrow is being blown apart today! |

Becq Starforged
Minmatar Minmatar Ship Construction Services
|
Posted - 2007.02.14 17:34:00 -
[10]
2. 100 mil
-- Becq Starforged proprietor of Starforge Industries, a subsidiary of Minmatar Ship Construction Services
At Starforge Industries, the world of tomorrow is being blown apart today! |

Senzationescu DDTV
|
Posted - 2007.02.14 18:41:00 -
[11]
3) 70
|

Ivy Montrovant
Gallente GIT-R-DUN Southern Connection
|
Posted - 2007.02.15 03:17:00 -
[12]
Grats to winners -- I will make contracts on TUESDAY next week (I am leaving the state tomorrow). Thank you. |

Don Tiberon
The Home Depot
|
Posted - 2007.02.15 16:07:00 -
[13]
hey bud the auction rules states the auction ends 2/15 @ 1 eve time. You cut your auction prematurely. I was looking for item # 3
|

Ivy Montrovant
Gallente GIT-R-DUN Southern Connection
|
Posted - 2007.02.21 00:02:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Don Tiberon hey bud the auction rules states the auction ends 2/15 @ 1 eve time. You cut your auction prematurely. I was looking for item # 3
My post for the winners was on 2/15 03:17 EVE time. How is that cutting it short if my end time was 2/15 01:00 EVE Time?
Yer a looney.
Winners, I still have the items, please eve-mail me so we can get them to you. Thanks <3 |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |