| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Pineapple Reaper
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2016.04.24 22:37:21 -
[1] - Quote
Hello I am returning to Eve after a long break from the game. I am currently looking for a friendly corporation located in Null Sec. I primarily am looking to mine and make money so that I can become active in PvP. I enjoy large and small scale PvP and really enjoyed gate camps.
I do have three accounts but only this account is active at the moment. If I am able to make enough to support my other accounts with Plex then I will activate them.
I have been out of the game for awhile and notice there are so many new changes to the game so hopefully the Corp members will help me get familiar with the game again and learn how to be a asset to the corp.
I am in US Time zone GMT - 0500.
I will supply a full non expiration API for all three accounts. |

Zyck
Malleus Caelum Stella Nova
28
|
Posted - 2016.04.24 22:54:30 -
[2] - Quote
Malleus Caelum is currently recruiting and we fit your description pretty well. We're located in a null sov space that we own, with all the benefits that comes with. Take a look at our recruitment thread, we may be a good fit for you. |

Pineapple Reaper
Interstellar State Navy Interstellar State
0
|
Posted - 2016.04.25 01:09:13 -
[3] - Quote
I just joined a corp thanks for all the offers.
Fly Safe! |

Scarsnitch
Defiant Allegiance The-Uncultured
2
|
Posted - 2016.04.25 05:24:01 -
[4] - Quote
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6453490#post6453490
Hey man, if you're looking for something different to get back into, you might wanna check us out. We're a new alliance forming with our big-brother alliance next door. Our goal is to take sov in cloud ring and fade to help prevent goons from returning. It's a great place to brush up on your skills and potentially advance as a leader or FC should that be something you're interested in doing. We also have joint fleets with The-Culture with capital support.
I'd love to have a chat with you, please convo me or any of the other leaders in the thread linked above. |

Aanthony11
Misfits United I N G L O R I O U S
11
|
Posted - 2016.04.25 08:31:13 -
[5] - Quote
Tried everyone else? Still can't find the right FIT? Try Misfits!!!
As the name implies, we are a bunch of null-sec jack of all trades, masters of none. We do BLOPS, small gang, big fleet, cap, mining, building, high sec, wh space, D all of the above kind of corp. The leadership has an average of 8 years in game experience in all aspects. Most of the members have been in the game an average of 3 years. We are a very social, teamspeak based corp that prides itself in that if you are in Misfits, you are treated like family. We get RL. We understand that everyone wants to play the game based on different interests.
Some points that make us Full of Awesome-sauce!
NULL SEC BASED CORP 5 mill minimum SP required Full api required, TS required Mainly PVP minded with great FC`s SRP No forced fleets No minimum kill amount FC training Mine, Rat, or PewPew we don't care Good null sec, not ****** Large group of BFF's that love to create content Diverse group and very interesting, non censored conversations
In short we are the next best thing arround at the moment. And we are growing rapidly. Come join us and be a part of something great bound to happen. Remember it is not the size of the organization, it is the quality of the stuff we spew out. And I assure you, we are chock full of goodness!
Feel free to join "Misfits Recruitment" channel or mail me or Mr De anytime
Looking forward to hearing from you and flying with you! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |