| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

HavokTBP
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 06:00:00 -
[31]
I love how you say owned, because you don't even know the definition of it.
I also don't see anyone in HLW now.
Tris we knew you were a spy even before we kicked the other one.
An another thing, it's one thing when a few people in a couple corps are calling you bull****ers but more then 75% of an alliance thinks your full of ****?
That's a little annoying.
But yeah I love the timing of m0o leaving to go fight, what CFS, when evol comes in. WTF is that. We atleast are still here, looks like m0o crapped out.
edited out naughty things, keep it clean. Thank you -Eris Discordia
Member of the Curse Alliance before the Corruption Leader of The Black Plague.
|

Homo Erectus
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 06:08:00 -
[32]
Yes, it was rather fun protruding from you loins havok.
HavokTBP > if you have 2 mwds a fast comp an know how to warp your fine |

Javi
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 06:40:00 -
[33]
Quote: An another thing, it's one thing when a few people in a couple corps are calling you bull****ers but more then 75% of an alliance thinks your full of ****?
That's a little annoying.
But yeah I love the timing of m0o leaving to go fight, what CFS, when evol comes in. WTF is that. We atleast are still here, looks like m0o crapped out.
my goodness, you dummies are just piling out of the woodworks huh. oh well seems we have another one who needs instructions in using atleast a tiny portion of his brain. consider yourself lucky i'm in a giving mood atm, son.
Quote:
Quote: [ 2003.12.11 16:49:37 ] Blizzeye > well, we can have 1K people in here....but if we just run from em all day we might aswell move to empire space
again. btw i read a CA once boasting(har) about how well organized they were. quite pathetic how they admit to eachother how badly they're losing this one in their chats yet they eagerly back eachother's lies on the forums.
key words in these quotes being "yet they eagerly back eachother's lies". not only are you *****ing about dying all over the place... you're now blaming m0o for it. i swear if i have to say pathetic one more time i'm going to impregnate you.
--
"well..."
-Estarriol, Evolution AZN Calculat |

BobGhengisKhan
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 07:40:00 -
[34]
Edited by: BobGhengisKhan on 17/12/2003 10:16:43 edit
|

Art Dillinja
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 07:43:00 -
[35]
Please allow Oracle back into the main CA channels. I really hate to miss all the fun.

|

Estios
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 11:34:00 -
[36]
To Rebellion - quote 'Wasn't this Redon guy from Oracle when this whole thing started? He was the one tho kept on flaming us that Sinc, m0o etc were no longer pirates. And now he goes off to join m0o? '
FYI - Redon has never been in Oracle (even though he is a top guy IMHO)
Do you guys just make stuff up and then think I'll post this as fact coz a load of noobs on forums will beleive me ??
I tried to tell myself to stop reading all your immature and petty squabbling posts but as I get so bored at work I find myself trawling through them.
I try and stick to Summit as this where most of the mature players post but that only passes so much time.
I remember you once did a little story type post about Evol coming to curse and I quite liked it, since then you and your corps rep has gone through the floor in mine and many others opinion.
Please, if you insist on your silly little posts sourced from spies which mean nothing, can you at least get your facts straight before banding Corps names around incorrectly for your lame propoganda purposes.
So HMV consider Andy Williams and Dean Martin to be "easy listening" do they? Tell that to my mate Dave, he's been deaf for 20 years.
|

Estios
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 11:40:00 -
[37]
And what are you talking about Art ?
Oracle ARE in the CA channels ???
Im not sure what you meant by your post, that you are a member of my corp? or that you are just sad that we arent in there getting a little angry and making a big deal out of a small problem ?
Everyones chat channels and teamspeak have internal discussions, rants, arguments and jokes which should remain just that - internal.
Planting spies for tactical updates of the enemy is one thing, planting them to obtain chat logs of a few people having a bad day is pretty lame if you ask me. So HMV consider Andy Williams and Dean Martin to be "easy listening" do they? Tell that to my mate Dave, he's been deaf for 20 years.
|

Art Dillinja
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 12:24:00 -
[38]
Quote: And what are you talking about Art ?
You didn't understand me?
Maybe Makkar can clear it up for you:
An alliance which, I may point out, does not trust us to have access to the alliance channel that may help keep us safe in the warzone.
I also like the last part about Oracle not being very welcome in Curse anymore.
So be carefull about what you say in public, because i might just feel like setting things straight with quotes from your "brothers".
Deal? 
|

Noobious
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 12:37:00 -
[39]
Guys why even bother replying to this crap if they get off on having their little spies in the channel, so what? If they want to waste time and effort doing so fairplay.
I check the forums every day and all I see is another CA did this CA said that post, man its tiresome.
Cheers
Noob CA till I stop playing.
|

Homo Erectus
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 12:45:00 -
[40]
if CA stops sucking, then you would probly see less posts pointing out that CA is sucking. ihmoihmohimoimoimHHHHo. |

Chowdown
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 12:56:00 -
[41]
LOL its a measure of how little we suck that you have to spy on us to be effective.
New Shinra Kill system, please be patient were still ironing out the finer points!! |

Noobious
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 13:08:00 -
[42]
Quote: if CA stops sucking, then you would probly see less posts pointing out that CA is sucking. ihmoihmohimoimoimHHHHo.
Either that Homo or your a sad **** take your pick matey, The later probably fits you guys about right.
I wont post again so please feel free to spend time and effort trying to flame me I could do with a laugh.
Many Thanks
|

The Reclaimer
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 13:18:00 -
[43]
You must forgive our enemies for they know not what they do. They plant spies, DOS our TS, crash our Eve and NON-EVE forums for no reason other than they are petty. It takes a person with real problems to do things like that. I dont hate them, I pity them.
|

Triniton
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 13:53:00 -
[44]
wow
Have any proof about them doing that cos that¦s pretty serious..
ZOMBIE PRUNES! |

Bad Harlequin
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 14:15:00 -
[45]
Edited by: Bad Harlequin on 17/12/2003 14:16:10 Your stupidity amazes me.
Ladies and gentlemen, we will now post some casual conversation centering on Evolution's possible use of the WELL-KNOWN TO GMS warp / stop ship - break lock exploit and act like it proves we're anything other than the lowest form of scum.
Oh I'm sorry, was I being unclear? edited out flames
We did in fact discuss, and do, just that: refuse to engage cheaters and exploiters until the bug was fixed. edited out discussing of moderation
So we agreed to engage no one at all or only in cruisers... you know, just for larfs. Since there are no exploiters or cheaters in EvE.
keep it clean, Thank you - Eris Discordia
Patch is in, fools.
Your time is up.
You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike. |

Deathwing
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 14:28:00 -
[46]
BH
You gotta calm down a little I think your lack of Vitoc cookies is causing your blood presure to rise a tad to much
*hands over a cookie*
<Stavros> A MAN DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN KICKED MY ASS |

Shrike
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 14:32:00 -
[47]
lol, love you too Harlequin, Wanna have another cookie? No? Too bad, i quite enjoy them.
edited out the quote that has been removed from the orginial post -Eris Discordia
|

Eris Discordia
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 14:46:00 -
[48]
Dear forum users,
Can we please keep these forums friendly and tidy? Yes?
Thank you 
-Eris Discordia
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |

Bad Harlequin
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 14:50:00 -
[49]
Quote:
lol, love you too Harlequin, Wanna have another cookie? No? Too bad, i quite enjoy them.
Sure, boygirl, whatever. Let me know when your signal-to-noise ratio approaches a whole number; til then, keep posting your laughable drivel. Cookies and chatlogs, oh no, however will we survive such an onslaught. 
Hey, are y'all still 'owning' HLW now? I mean you pwn so much, you must be kicking everyone's butts. How's that working out for ya?
You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike. |

Estios
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 14:52:00 -
[50]
Noobious you are totally correct mate, its only the sheer boredom of my RL work that forces me to trudge through the crap most people post about us in a vain hope I'll find something informative or remotely amusing.
Alas you are correct.
@Art - why do you seem intent on attempting to prove that the views/feelings of one represent those of a whole corp ?
I have explained to Makkar on our'PRIVATE' forums that his comments are not the case. You dont even know the half of it so please keep your nose out of it. Posting a private message from our private forums onto a public board is bleep out of order if you ask me but I dont even pretend to know what ethics this contradicts if any. If doing this kinda thing gets your rocks off then I pity you.
Oracle has more honour and respect than your PR merchant organisation could ever hope to achieve. Each and every propaganda post I see from you people just makes me realise how you cannot ever been trusted or ever reasoned with. Go DOS someones TS server removed insult
n0rty words are not aloud. Thank you -Eris Discordia So HMV consider Andy Williams and Dean Martin to be "easy listening" do they? Tell that to my mate Dave, he's been deaf for 20 years.
|

Eris Discordia
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 15:16:00 -
[51]
Edited by: Eris Discordia on 17/12/2003 15:18:32 Ok, I'm going to lock this thread because of it is going against our forum rules.
If you disagree with moderation please mail us at [email protected].
Thank you 
-Eris Discordia
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |