| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jason Marshall
Emerald Empire
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 08:46:00 -
[1]
Why collection of Eve-videos of course.
Im already gunna call Chribba the winner...unless anyone thinks they come close :P
So im at 14gigs.
Whats everyone else at?
Tacky lens flares in sigs 4tw! |

Ritchler
Gallente BOOM - Gotcha
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 10:25:00 -
[2]
i have 28 dvds woth of eve videos, i download every video that is made here
|

Jason Marshall
Emerald Empire
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 10:27:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Ritchler i have 28 dvds woth of eve videos, i download every video that is made here
Do you have "when chimps attack"?
Tacky lens flares in sigs 4tw! |

Emma Green
Caldari Enterprise Estonia Cult of War
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 11:19:00 -
[4]
17.5 GB's , 87 vidz ... =) ---------------------------------------------- EVE-Files Don't run my drones will catch u anyway ..  |

Space Dream
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 11:41:00 -
[5]
82Gb about 200movs
but @best@ category only 14vids :)
|

TresheR
Fire Mandrill Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 12:03:00 -
[6]
I recently had to buy a new HD for the vids.
80Gb one was full 
|

FraXy
0utbreak
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 12:26:00 -
[7]
Hi, my name is FraXy and i`m an Eve Video addict.
25.1 GB, 153 vids + 6 of my own (0.5GB).
And i lost the ones i downloaded back in 2005 due to format which kinda sucks.. 
Please don`t Primary me..
|

Lowa
Gallente North Star Networks Cruel Intentions
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 12:45:00 -
[8]
Around 42Gigs atm. Deleted a lot. Have about 100Gig of unused fraps too... 
Cheers, Lowa
What if the truth was something else? |

Ripcha Headov
Wolfenrecon
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 12:58:00 -
[9]
49+ gigs in the main folder atm.. with some other gigs dotted about. its too easy to fill up my HD when they all dl at 2mb/s  good hosting btw Chribba 
|

Xeriuz
Caldari The Puppet Masters.
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 13:59:00 -
[10]
107 GB 1090 Vids
i dont have ALL the eve vids but i try :)
some vid i have are not fully downloaded due to some error os some i have to check them all :(
______________________________________________ X
You Never Know What You Have Until You Lose It |

Verone
Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 15:21:00 -
[11]
86.6 GB 842 Vids
...and 332 GB of unused fraps 
NEWEST MOVIE : VETO FOR HIRE
|

Arx Impera
Amarr Gr0und Zer0
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 15:34:00 -
[12]
You're all insane.
6 Vids... and counting!
...who of course promptly went bat****, flipped out and killed some people. |

Osiris Occido
The Short Bus Squad The SUdden Death Squad
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 16:44:00 -
[13]
I used to have a pretty impressive collection, but nowadays I have to play on my wife's laptop so everything is deleted after a couple weeks of downloading. I do however download 95% of the video put out, and used to keep everything .. just not anymore. Maybe once I re-build my gaming rig 
TSBS Video Vault [37] | Perfect Quality with WMM |

Zudari
Dark-Rising Fallen Souls
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 16:50:00 -
[14]
66gb's 497 files
i lost a good few when my last hd died 
|

Xandiar
Resurrection R i s e
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 18:20:00 -
[15]
72-ish gb and about 550 files spread around :P probably some on my old comp as well iirc.
|

king jks
New Age Solutions New Age Solutions Amalgamated
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 18:48:00 -
[16]
40GB, 312 movies. ------------------------ Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Albert Einstein |

goodby4u
Logistic Technologies Incorporated Free Trade Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 18:58:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Xeriuz 107 GB 1090 Vids
i dont have ALL the eve vids but i try :)
some vid i have are not fully downloaded due to some error os some i have to check them all :(
Wow i thought i had alot....
57gb 444 videos. __________________________________________ Yes it is great being amarr. |

Aakron
Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 20:49:00 -
[18]
I have 20 gigs of movies, the ones I tend to keep are either due to me being involved in the battles, the pilot flies ships that I do, or they just fit into that "A" category. ---
|
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
|
Posted - 2007.02.25 01:18:00 -
[19]
Edited by: Chribba on 25/02/2007 01:19:56 460GiB of the files on EVE-Files are movies. Am I allowed to count the duplicate movies located on the mirrors as well? 
And some useless hosting stats; The 1GiB+ (ab)users - Linkage
Help me help you. |
|

Jason Marshall
Emerald Empire
|
Posted - 2007.02.25 04:15:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Chribba Edited by: Chribba on 25/02/2007 01:19:56 460GiB of the files on EVE-Files are movies. Am I allowed to count the duplicate movies located on the mirrors as well? 
And some useless hosting stats; The 1GiB+ (ab)users - Linkage

/me trys thoose all natural enhancers 
Tacky lens flares in sigs 4tw! |

Idara
Caldari Contraband Inc. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.02.25 05:11:00 -
[21]
~40GB in my folder ATM. Just did a paring down too.  ---
|

Phelan Lore
Sniggerdly Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2007.02.25 06:07:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Chribba Edited by: Chribba on 25/02/2007 01:19:56 460GiB of the files on EVE-Files are movies. Am I allowed to count the duplicate movies located on the mirrors as well? 
And some useless hosting stats; The 1GiB+ (ab)users - Linkage
38th place? 
I need to make more movies. -
|

Ben Derindar
KelBen Productions
|
Posted - 2007.02.25 09:12:00 -
[23]
Only 13GB of Eve vids here, 21GB of unused Fraps.
Luckily I just got a new HD otherwise I'd have to have trimmed it down even more. 
/Ben
How to fix Eve |

Maule
Amarr Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.02.25 09:24:00 -
[24]
Edited by: Maule on 25/02/2007 09:22:34 34.4gb whit 493 movies counting back to 2003. I used to download every movie but I stopped doing that early 05 or around that time
|

Chronus26
Gallente Vale Heavy Industries SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.02.25 09:31:00 -
[25]
'bout 20Gb of movies and 50Gb of Fraps footage.
I really need to get rid of some of that... -----
|

Cown
Caldari Beyond Divinity Inc Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.02.25 11:31:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Cown on 25/02/2007 11:28:14 I delete every movie i download, when i've seen it once.
I have lots of p**n though...
|

Tanya Kovacs
SteelVipers YouWhat
|
Posted - 2007.02.25 11:37:00 -
[27]
"temporary": 17,9gb (a few of them needs to be moved to the keepers-folder) 100% keepers: 3,5gb
-- Boost ECM on dedicated ships. Please.
|

ZaKma
Eternity INC. Mercenary Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.02.25 11:47:00 -
[28]
24,2 GB - 159 files, 24 folders 
|

Brain Day
Explode. Now. Please.
|
Posted - 2007.02.25 15:34:00 -
[29]
I download everything, keep 90%, just burnt my 40th dvd, 174 gig. |

Brain Day
Explode. Now. Please.
|
Posted - 2007.02.25 15:42:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Close Quarters
Originally by: Brain Day I download everything, keep 90%, just burnt my 40th dvd, 174 gig.
FAKE. its impossible to calculate 90% of what you keep, unless there are 40 dvd's you saved and 4 in the trash can next to your desk.
WOW!
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |