| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Fargas
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 03:14:00 -
[1]
Empyrean Federation Announcement:
Empyrean Federation claims the Region of Delve
As of today President Fargas of the Empyrean Federation made an executive decision that the Delve Region is from now on claimed and controlled by Empyrean Federation. The decision is pending ratification of the Empyrean Federation Council.
The presidents own words are as follows: "We have been looking forward to a space that we can call our own for as long as we can remember. A place where we can live in peace and harmony with no war between different species takes place. Where we treat each other as an unique individual with dignity and pride. A place that embraces all pilots with a open mind and positive security status.
We have been living side by side with the CFS for quite some time now. We have learned about their strengths and weaknesses and likewise. We wish to invite the CFS to talks about the future about the regions next to Delve that are located south of Khanid. We hope that CFS will accept this open invitation with a positive mind and embrace the opportunity to create something bigger, stronger and better than has existed in the past in these regions of the Universe.
The allying against recent pirate threats is not a coincidence or one time event. We plan on hovering our EFN fleet next to the CFSN fleet in the future as well. We will not bend to the threats that exist in our time and space. It's my inner will and hope that President Yodaron Ballsithor and his staff of the CFS will meet me and the EF Council and discuss matters.
As of now we do not plan to restrict any access to the Delve region, except for pirates or criminals with bad security status, or any pilot or corporation with bad standing toward members of the Empyrean Federation and CFS.
May the future be bright for the good powers of the Universe!"
Fargas, President of the Empyrean Federation
Signed the 17th of December 2003.
|

Ends
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 03:53:00 -
[2]
Welcome to war Knuckle head. We cut you slack when you tried this crap before your going to be killed and kicked out now. BTW this is MY opinion not the CFS's.
We gave you a home you worthless sleaze balls. We opened everthing we had to you. Your not claiming anything, your going to land on your ass firmly outside the door.
|

Fargas
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 04:07:00 -
[3]
Greetings Pilot Ends.
I do not understand your tone in that message. I am only taking care of what - all of sudden - have caused dramatic changes to the known Universe.
I fail to see any claim by the CFS that is valid as of now. I'm taking care that no one else but us, who live in that area, actually claim it as our own.
Do you have a problem that I'm trying to save our - ours and yours - backyard from being run over by strangers all of a sudden? My suggestion for you is that your beloved President and most humble President Yodaron Ballsithor himself, on behalf of CFS claims the regions that CFS wants to control.
Our guns are still pointing outwards and not at any good pilot within regions south of Khanid.
Fargas, President of the Empyrean Federation
|

Ends
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 04:11:00 -
[4]
Its Senator Ends, the guy who wrote the Free Space Bill. You got your chance to pull this crap once. I just wonder what you've got up your sleeve that makes you feel strong enough to pull this off?
The Emp Fed tried to lock miners out of CFS space a while back and were made to retract the claim. At that time we didn't kick them out of our space. Since then they have pledged to be allies of the CFS fighting by our side. These guys are duplicitous. So here they go again, round two. They are going to attempt to claim CFS space. So be it.
|

Kashre
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 04:11:00 -
[5]
Fargas, you do realize that this is CFS space you're claiming right? Just because the names of the regions magically changed overnight does not mean that the Free Space Bill no longer applies to those areas.
Id rather we didnt go to war, I think you'd rather we didnt go to war... so why even do this? +++
It's called "low security space" for a reason. |

Avariel
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 04:45:00 -
[6]
Quote Taken from the CFS Free Space Bill
"Any entity that chooses to try to control and exclude others from any section of space in Khanid or the three regions to the south shall be given the opportunity to cease hostilites and make reparations before they are destroyed."
Later in that bill what was the current names at that time were listed. But This does not change the fact that it was stated that the Khanid region and the 0.0 Space off of it were CFS Protectorate regions. You know this, you have been told this before as well, yet you clearly want to push this issue with the CFS.
|

Calladen Nimitz
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 05:27:00 -
[7]
Fargas,
For "now" you don't plan to limit access. Yet you've claimed two entire regions of the four region CFS territory.
What are your future plans now that you've attempted once again "squatters rights"?
It is normally a sign of respect to approach someone about a partnership BEFORE you seize something like this. This thief in the night approach of EF in "claiming" half of CFS space is to be honest an insult and a clear sign you have no respect for the CFS. I've seen no communications from your alliance lately requesting any kind of control over CFS space. Now you "seize" it in clear violation of the Free Space Bill.
Don't attempt any legal garbage like some sleezy lawyer either and claim because the magic CCP Gods of mayhem changed the region names the CFS regions no longer exist. That would be an even greater insult........ toward our intelligence.
Calladen Nimitz
|

Cordova
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 05:38:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Cordova on 17/12/2003 05:54:56 Edited by: Cordova on 17/12/2003 05:52:16
Quote: Its Senator Ends, the guy who wrote the Free Space Bill. You got your chance to pull this crap once. I just wonder what you've got up your sleeve that makes you feel strong enough to pull this off?
The Emp Fed tried to lock miners out of CFS space a while back and were made to retract the claim. At that time we didn't kick them out of our space. Since then they have pledged to be allies of the CFS fighting by our side. These guys are duplicitous. So here they go again, round two. They are going to attempt to claim CFS space. So be it.
You talk alot of trash for a senator, perhaps they did not teach diplomacy at the academy for trash talking n00bs? I would watch what you say, or you might just have a couple torpedo's up your plasma exhaust manifold.
------------------------------
[url="http://helix.forums.fi/[/url] Director of Military Operations |

Ends
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 05:44:00 -
[9]
Go for it, would make this whole thing a lot simpler.
|

Ends
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 07:20:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Ends on 17/12/2003 07:24:02 Edited by: Ends on 17/12/2003 07:21:59 Also, I have a certain senario in mind. I should state VERY clearly that I have no proof for what I am about to say and the reasoning for it is thin and convoluted. Never the less my instinct makes me suspect it, and for it to be useful down the line I must point it out early even though the reasoning and proof are very thin at this point.
Assumptions
1. I have been informed that Shadow Company is part of the Emperian Federation.
2. Shadow Company was part of the company that split off to form mOo. I have informantion from a former officer of shadow company that it is still a front for mOo's legitimate alts.
3. Moo has been in our area recently and has stated they will come back and that they have a plan.
4. The Emperian Federation knows from our last go round at this that it was going to get them into war if they tried it again, but they dont' have the forces to pull off a claim miliarily by themselves and they know it.
5. The Fed Emp is sleazy.
I suspect that this claim was made and that mOo will show back up, just in time to split CFS forces. Fargas will in turn offer to fight mOo in return for allowing them their claim wto CFS space. Moo then leave after a few days of fun and their alts have a nice cozy place to live and mine. In time the Fed Emp will close down its claimed region as it did before, which happens to be the most resource rich region in CFS space.
The main goal of the Emp Fed will be to try to convince as many people as possible not to fight. To split the armys before they can even engage. This will not happen, the CFS will unify, we are not the weak alliance we were at the time of the CA attacks. I will PERSONALLY insure EVERY ship with platnum insurance that fights for the CFS. I make about 200 million a day and I can afford it. Even if nothing else works out Ends Journey alone can fund this war effort. Nobody need fear losing their ships, we will fight every day, blow up our BS every day, until we have control of our region. Once again this is MY opinion, not the CFS. Merely the opinion of one Senator. A man who has fought feircly to give everyone, even the Fed Emp a home, and we will keep it that way. Fargas you will not betray the CFS's Ideals, your sleazy scheme will avail you nothing. You and your Federation have crossed the line. If it means fighting you AND mOo we can do it, and we will. You will not take our home from us and you will not take the home of all those who have treated the CFS with respect and fought to keep it open for all.
|

Cardassius
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 08:18:00 -
[11]
Fargas, why are you pulling this crap? You should come to the CFS to discuss this matter first.
Why do you become "partners" with an alliance in order to betray it?
This statement of yours is worth nothing.
ASCI Recruiting! |

Arcain Draconis
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 09:07:00 -
[12]
Im suprised to see this... Its the sort of thing you would expect from a five year old. "hey look look they changed the names of regions, lets claim, lets claim and if they got a problem with it we can always say we called it first"
Bs!
Fargas...get your fkning act together, your loosing supporters... fast.
http://www.liquidgeneration.com/games/carebears.asp |

tigress
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 09:52:00 -
[13]
Just to clarify things:
This has NOT been voted on and thus has no real effect yet.
And I'm sure this won't be a positive vote. --
 |

Raindrop
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 10:09:00 -
[14]
imo: Then it's time to do the recall thingy again.
With the apropriate appologies. Raindrop
Trader of low end stuff and NPC goods. Recycler of junk.
|

tigress
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 10:10:00 -
[15]
Recall? There was no dispatch im my mind. This is acting on own behalf im afraid. I really don't know whats gotten into him this night. --
 |

Raindrop
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 10:20:00 -
[16]
Yeah i mean from him personally ofcourse. Raindrop
Trader of low end stuff and NPC goods. Recycler of junk.
|

Talon SilverHawk
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 12:16:00 -
[17]
Edited by: Talon SilverHawk on 17/12/2003 13:53:14 Edited by: Talon SilverHawk on 17/12/2003 12:20:32 Edited by: Talon SilverHawk on 17/12/2003 12:18:46 What is this c**p. You did this before thought about it saw it was a mistake and retracted your statement now your making another even bigger gaf. You cannot claim CFS space. As for learning our weaknesses ? you call that friendship. I liked you guys but this is taking the P***. We will defend our space. Really learning not to trust you guys.
President Fargas LOl , what happened to the last one. I believe you where the hothead that posted the last claim against the wishes of the rest. You cant cry wolf to many times.
Talon
What goes around comes around...
What goes around comes around...
|

Talon SilverHawk
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 12:44:00 -
[18]
Quote: Edited by: Cordova on 17/12/2003 05:54:56 Edited by: Cordova on 17/12/2003 05:52:16
Quote: Its Senator Ends, the guy who wrote the Free Space Bill. You got your chance to pull this crap once. I just wonder what you've got up your sleeve that makes you feel strong enough to pull this off?
The Emp Fed tried to lock miners out of CFS space a while back and were made to retract the claim. At that time we didn't kick them out of our space. Since then they have pledged to be allies of the CFS fighting by our side. These guys are duplicitous. So here they go again, round two. They are going to attempt to claim CFS space. So be it.
You talk alot of trash for a senator, perhaps they did not teach diplomacy at the academy for trash talking n00bs? I would watch what you say, or you might just have a couple torpedo's up your plasma exhaust manifold.
I should think you should look to watching what your own members are saying before picking holes in anyone elses facts. And enough with the threats.
Tal
Be careful what you ask for you just might get it.
What goes around comes around...
|

Abn Matar
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 15:02:00 -
[19]
Quote: Edited by: Ends on 17/12/2003 07:24:02 Edited by: Ends on 17/12/2003 07:21:59 Also, I have a certain senario in mind. I should state VERY clearly that I have no proof for what I am about to say and the reasoning for it is thin and convoluted. Never the less my instinct makes me suspect it, and for it to be useful down the line I must point it out early even though the reasoning and proof are very thin at this point.
Assumptions
1. I have been informed that Shadow Company is part of the Emperian Federation.
2. Shadow Company was part of the company that split off to form mOo. I have informantion from a former officer of shadow company that it is still a front for mOo's legitimate alts.
3. Moo has been in our area recently and has stated they will come back and that they have a plan.
4. The Emperian Federation knows from our last go round at this that it was going to get them into war if they tried it again, but they dont' have the forces to pull off a claim miliarily by themselves and they know it.
5. The Fed Emp is sleazy.
I suspect that this claim was made and that mOo will show back up, just in time to split CFS forces. Fargas will in turn offer to fight mOo in return for allowing them their claim wto CFS space. Moo then leave after a few days of fun and their alts have a nice cozy place to live and mine. In time the Fed Emp will close down its claimed region as it did before, which happens to be the most resource rich region in CFS space.
The main goal of the Emp Fed will be to try to convince as many people as possible not to fight. To split the armys before they can even engage. This will not happen, the CFS will unify, we are not the weak alliance we were at the time of the CA attacks. I will PERSONALLY insure EVERY ship with platnum insurance that fights for the CFS. I make about 200 million a day and I can afford it. Even if nothing else works out Ends Journey alone can fund this war effort. Nobody need fear losing their ships, we will fight every day, blow up our BS every day, until we have control of our region. Once again this is MY opinion, not the CFS. Merely the opinion of one Senator. A man who has fought feircly to give everyone, even the Fed Emp a home, and we will keep it that way. Fargas you will not betray the CFS's Ideals, your sleazy scheme will avail you nothing. You and your Federation have crossed the line. If it means fighting you AND mOo we can do it, and we will. You will not take our home from us and you will not take the home of all those who have treated the CFS with respect and fought to keep it open for all.
May i ask from whom youve got these proclaims from? theyre totaly wrong, since the start of genco we have always chased m0o to their homegrounds, he hate pirates and such, i dont relly know why fargas pulled this **** but hey, dont start making bull up just to put saltin and very shalow wound? oh no! |

Fargas
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 15:26:00 -
[20]
"Last couple of days I have been treated for a really bad disease I got up in Yulai the other week. I have still not recovered from it.
I now understand that no one in the EF council approves of my idea, at all to be polite. I have a hard time walking myself at the moment, I'll have a harder time in the near future facing my colleagues within the EF.
From what I can see, I'm lucky not to have been relieved of my ships from upset pilots within EF. As of now I withdraw from all positions I've had within the EF and Genco, in order to take the blame. Don't get upset with them, get upset with me.
I don't want them to fare ill due to me and my mind affected by hallucinogens. The medication is quite strong I must admit.
Senator Ends, I do not understand what you're trying to say. Check our corp hangar for corpses of the pirate corporations and you'll notice we do have quite a few of them.
The announcement was a work of a weary, tired and dizzy me that really needs some rest.
I bid you safe travels, and may the good ones prosper!"
|

Morkt Drakt
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 15:59:00 -
[21]
Ive literally just found out about this....
odd as i sit on the EF COuncil and wasn't aware we had a president, let alone a President making these claims.
I am off to find out wtf is going on.
- - -
Ends - you've been sold totally duff info btw. You should find out why people are telling you info before using it... saves you making a gibbon out of yourself. EFN have more m0o/CoW kills than CFS and for good reason. Was a funny read though... or would've been if it wasn't attached to this whole weir thread.
bbl with more info for us all.
|

Reiisha
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 16:17:00 -
[22]
No offense at any of the EF members, but I think they need their government to be defined in more detail, as obviously there are no rules regarding making claims like these without consent of the other council members.
Again no offense.
I just hope that EF gets things sorted out, they have been good friends to the CFS, and I would like to see it stay that way.
Gamersland.nl, DE site voor PC gaming! |

Searle Faolan
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 16:30:00 -
[23]
I heard of this matter briefly last night but was unable to respond until this morning... I was totally unaware that this had or was going to happen. It was news to me when someone said the word "war." I for one do not wish for that, and do believe that continued talks are better. So that being said, let's pull ouur heads together and fiigure this out without falling off the deep end totally! lol 
|

Morkt Drakt
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 16:40:00 -
[24]
Quote: No offense at any of the EF members, but I think they need their government to be defined in more detail, as obviously there are no rules regarding making claims like these without consent of the other council members.
Again no offense.
I just hope that EF gets things sorted out, they have been good friends to the CFS, and I would like to see it stay that way.
None taken - this isnt a case of defining government though, its more a case of treating the sick. A white jacket with long sleeves and a well padded cell seem appropriate at this juncture.
|

Kenneth Lay
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 16:41:00 -
[25]
Quote: I now understand that no one in the EF council approves of my idea, at all to be polite. I have a hard time walking myself at the moment, I'll have a harder time in the near future facing my colleagues within the EF.
You're a president and don't get approval from your council? Nice...
Think before acting...it helps. 
*disclaimer: I speak for myself here, not CFS. _______________________ CEO of Enron Corporation Enron Corporation (15 members of friends) |

Morkt Drakt
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 17:21:00 -
[26]
No, hes not a president either...
Hoepfully you are building a picture now....
|

Talon SilverHawk
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 17:45:00 -
[27]
Quote: No, hes not a president either...
Hoepfully you are building a picture now....
Hmmm something with padded walls and happy pills perhaps 
Tal
What goes around comes around...
|

Morkt Drakt
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 20:20:00 -
[28]
yup - and hard rubber dummies...lots of people come to watch him through very small extra-thick glass windows too...

(seriously it is/was very mad of him and totally out of the blue for us.. everybody was doing castor stuff, or prepping for it then - WHAMO! - WTH did that come from?
I mean we dont, seriously dont, have a president...we were thinking aobut it but.. castor stopped the idea in its tracks.. so think he's gone a bit gaga.)
|

tigress
|
Posted - 2003.12.17 21:08:00 -
[29]
Yes, we were a wee bit surprised to say the least.. But i think that padded cell in danera station will suit him well for the time being. --
 |

The Justicar
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 00:36:00 -
[30]
Glad to see that everything seems to have been a great misunderstanding.
I have seen EF folks quickly come to aid against dem bovines and talked to some of them in the wilderness. I found them very nice and helpful - good neighbours.
Also, next time there is a difference let's not escalate quite so fast. :-)
My opinions are my own.
The Justicar, CFS - no official position
|

Morlocke
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 01:14:00 -
[31]
While it seems everything is settled over this particular mess, what steps is the EF taking to make sure that this circumstance does not repeat itself?
M
|

Morkt Drakt
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 01:41:00 -
[32]
Quote: While it seems everything is settled over this particular mess, what steps is the EF taking to make sure that this circumstance does not repeat itself?
M
Morlocke its hard to takes steps against rogue actions by their very nature.
Fact is Fargas, unfortuantely suffering from too many drugs overcomming a bout of flu, thought it would be a bit of "fun" to point out the technical issue of the region name change in rendering the CFS bills/charters "wrong" and thus make a claim.
Its farce but thats what happens with high temperatures, drugs and overly acholic cough mixtures.
Neither Searle Faolan nor myself, both the prime Council representative sof our respective corps, knew anything either about this until today, not about the so-called "presidency" not only having been decided but also a president chosing...
nor indeed did most of the rest of the council.
In truth, we dont have a presidency or a president, there was not (and is not) any motion for claiming any system, constellation or region, and the EF and EFN maintain our stance to side with and alongside the CFS... pretty bloody stupid us having so many EFN battleship fighting m0o/CoW if we were going to do otherwise.
The "information" obtained by Ends is entirely fatuous and Ends has unfortumately fallen foul of deliberate mis-information.
Even the most hardened anti-Morkt or anti-EF cycnic would have to wodner why we would ever make such a claim when 99.99% of our people are in Empire space doing missions, trying out Castor elements and, in every way shape or form, unprepaired for any such claim.
We couldn't have done it, we wouldn't have done, we didn't do it.
We cannot protect from some random EF member stepping up their Summit presence by adding a nomme-de-guerre and title and claiming something though.. if it comes from the EF it will come from our council, not via an individual running a drug hazed fever in the early hours of the morning.
Most common EF comment today? "WTF is that Fargas post on the Summit on about?"
Personally i can only regard this as true farce, rather than a "mess" even. Its comedic value other than the way it was taken seriously and at face value, which is not me casting blame, just a shame that our recent losses of ships fighting m0o, and our recent help in podding m00/CoW members, is so easily cast aside and even turned back upon us as being in some way suspicious.
Shame - but thats the way things sometimes happen, its often easier to beleive your enemies than your friends in this Galaxy. (In this case Ends just needs a better network because hes being fed lots of trash deliberately as folks know he will waill bring it to the fore readily, in short; he is being used - though i stray from the point and im not blaming him, just advising a little bit more caution.)
Where was I? Oh yeah rambling.. anyway - yeah, farce... at some point after the Castor Element has calmed down we are formalising contacts and our internal structure, atm things are too fluid but any true EF proposal will come via the combined council and not an individual... and you wont be seeing it on the forums first either... these are things laid down from before and also trodden over in this episode.
Ah well... behind us now, even if it will emain a bit "odd", for ost of us as well as most of the CFS no doubt.

|

Gravedancer
|
Posted - 2003.12.19 00:30:00 -
[33]
Quote: "Last couple of days I have been treated for a really bad disease I got up in Yulai the other week. I have still not recovered from it.
I now understand that no one in the EF council approves of my idea, at all to be polite. I have a hard time walking myself at the moment, I'll have a harder time in the near future facing my colleagues within the EF.
From what I can see, I'm lucky not to have been relieved of my ships from upset pilots within EF. As of now I withdraw from all positions I've had within the EF and Genco, in order to take the blame. Don't get upset with them, get upset with me.
I don't want them to fare ill due to me and my mind affected by hallucinogens. The medication is quite strong I must admit.
Senator Ends, I do not understand what you're trying to say. Check our corp hangar for corpses of the pirate corporations and you'll notice we do have quite a few of them.
The announcement was a work of a weary, tired and dizzy me that really needs some rest.
I bid you safe travels, and may the good ones prosper!"
Translation:
"I had my head up my a$$ and decided to make an ill-advised grab for power. It backfired and everyone was going to repeat pod me, so now im going to just make nice and hope everyone forgets. Kthxbye."
ROFLMAO. I hope noone in the CFS is gullible enough to believe you wont try this again.
|

Leto VanTong
|
Posted - 2003.12.19 00:30:00 -
[34]
hehe, this is rich!
It sounds like the EF are unorganized and unresolved. Talk about a political blunder. The fact that some guy declares himself president and gives away their (obviously agreed upon) plans, shows everyone EFs cards. Time to fold on this hand. The element of surprise is gone, and its obvious that the CFS is not happy about someone claiming their territory.
Time for another appology.
Morkt, we all thought you were more savy than to hitch your wagon to this circus. Guess not. Get out while you still can.
PEACE BABY! |

Fargas
|
Posted - 2003.12.19 01:39:00 -
[35]
Oki fellas.
OOC: I gave up nothing that CFS already didn't know.
I was bored. I wanted to make something funny of the new patch. I roleplayed it. I was high on medication and thus maybe not at my full sense to be honest.
I still mailed the leaders of CFS about it and hinted it was not 100% seriously meant.
Point taken.
I'm not gonna use the forums for anyone but my own name in the future.
If you guys in CFS wanna roleplay WITHOUT being cast into war despite using any vocabulary, feel free.
Now.
IC:
"The padded cell here sure is nice. And the fine round & shining blue pills they give me taste wonderful.. Ah. Did you see that over there? Nah. It's gone now.. Maybe It will show itself soon again.."
|

Morkt Drakt
|
Posted - 2003.12.19 01:57:00 -
[36]
Quote: hehe, this is rich!
It sounds like the EF are unorganized and unresolved. Talk about a political blunder. The fact that some guy declares himself president and gives away their (obviously agreed upon) plans, shows everyone EFs cards. Time to fold on this hand. The element of surprise is gone, and its obvious that the CFS is not happy about someone claiming their territory.
Time for another appology.
Morkt, we all thought you were more savy than to hitch your wagon to this circus. Guess not. Get out while you still can.
PEACE BABY!
i had this whole nicely penned response but just deleted it in favour of posting:
Circus? That hits the nail on the head.
Only problem from CFS perspective is that they need the clowns to help hold the line. 
Too busy with new technologies too care much though, if the truth be known.
|

Steelrat diGriz
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 14:45:00 -
[37]
If he needs a cellmate I think my bud Omber might be good company, he's quite good a singer though a bit repetitive.
Slippery Jim Amateur bughuner and part time cleptomaniac
|

jigga
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 17:19:00 -
[38]
Good to see that the Emp Fed still exists. Keep on trucking guys.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |