| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Yakun
Caldari Muon Heavy Industries
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 19:50:00 -
[1]
Just making my way to collect some missiles when I enter 0.4 space in my Caracal. Within 5 seconds my ship is gone (one shot from a Howitzer Art II and then some other lovely person pod's me! They didnt even have the decency to smack talk me!!
Oh well, first time! I was insured and cloned so not a total loss.
I'll look before I go low sec again lol.
|

Isoo
The 5 Amigo's LLC. NxT LeveL
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 19:51:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Yakun Just making my way to collect some missiles when I enter 0.4 space in my Caracal. Within 5 seconds my ship is gone (one shot from a Howitzer Art II and then some other lovely person pod's me! They didnt even have the decency to smack talk me!!
Oh well, first time! I was insured and cloned so not a total loss.
I'll look before I go low sec again lol.
Why did you feel oblidged to tell us this in general?
----
|

Redpants
Gallente Dead Eagle North Star Confederation
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 19:59:00 -
[3]
What? You got podded for the first time? It's your EVE bar mitzvah! You're a man now. Now go forth and spread the experience. _____________________________________________________________________ "My once immaculate white pants are now stained from the weak and innocent. I don't wear red." |

Jim McGregor
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 20:00:00 -
[4]
Nice to hear low sec is still dangerous.  --- Eve Wiki | Eve Tribune |

Avaleric
Amarr The Eschatologists
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 20:02:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Isoo
Originally by: Yakun Just making my way to collect some missiles when I enter 0.4 space in my Caracal. Within 5 seconds my ship is gone (one shot from a Howitzer Art II and then some other lovely person pod's me! They didnt even have the decency to smack talk me!!
Oh well, first time! I was insured and cloned so not a total loss.
I'll look before I go low sec again lol.
Why did you feel oblidged to tell us this in general?
Why did you feel obliged to complain about it..?
- Ignorance is bliss... |

Selzer
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 20:04:00 -
[6]
Remember to update your clone...
|

Yakun
Caldari Muon Heavy Industries
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 20:10:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Yakun on 24/02/2007 20:11:48
Firstly - Isoo, thanks for making a n00bie feel welcome!
Redpants - Yeah it was over so quickly! Not even a word of smack lol.
Jim McGregor - Yup. My corp mates said to be careful but hey you got to learn lol.
Avaleric - Thanks you. Its nice to know some people are understanding :)
Selzer - updated and ready to rock :)
|

Honneamise
Amarr Biotech Industries
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 20:13:00 -
[8]
congratz.
|

Taedrin
Gallente Mercatoris Technologies
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 20:14:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Yakun
I'll look before I go low sec again lol.
Sounds like you learned an important lesson before it gets too expensive to learn. Always check the map for pod/ship kills whenever your auto-pilot plots a course through low sec.
Just be glad you don't have a full set of +4 implants and T2/faction/officer mods 
|

Yakun
Caldari Muon Heavy Industries
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 20:17:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Taedrin
Originally by: Yakun
I'll look before I go low sec again lol.
Sounds like you learned an important lesson before it gets too expensive to learn. Always check the map for pod/ship kills whenever your auto-pilot plots a course through low sec.
Just be glad you don't have a full set of +4 implants and T2/faction/officer mods 
My mate did tell me (afterwards) to check the number of pod kill. Wont make the same mistae again! This has helped me learn. For the past two weeks its been plain sailing so this has given me the necessary slap around the face to keep me on my toes :)
|

Kassidus
Gallente Hidden Agenda Deep Space Engineering
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 20:59:00 -
[11]
I go low sec all the time, even engage in PVP and in all my just over a year in eve ive never lost a ship or been podded. :D
Well I lost a Apoc in a mission once, but that was lag and CCP gave it back. so that doesnt count.
|

Crumplecorn
Gallente Eve Cluster Explorations
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 21:19:00 -
[12]
Your first random gank by utterly superior forces is the ultimate 'am I going to be another forum whiner' test. You passed the test by not whining \o/ --------------------
Verone for President of EVE |
|

CCP Wrangler

|
Posted - 2007.02.24 21:26:00 -
[13]
It happens to most of us, sooner or later. 
Wrangler Assistant Community Manager EVE Online
Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads - Knowledge Base Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions - DevFinder LiteÖ |
|

Jenny Spitfire
Caldari Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 21:35:00 -
[14]

Is kieron going to be CCP kieron? --------- Technica impendi Caldari generis. Pax Caldaria!
Kali is for KArebearLIng. I 100% agree with Avon.
Female EVE gamers? Mail Zajo or visit WGOE.Public in-game. |

Cpt Toxic
Freelancers Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 21:37:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Jenny Spitfire

Is kieron going to be CCP kieron?
ROFL
|

Yakun
Caldari Muon Heavy Industries
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 21:52:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Crumplecorn Your first random gank by utterly superior forces is the ultimate 'am I going to be another forum whiner' test. You passed the test by not whining \o/
Thanks. Don't see the point in whinging. I went somewhere I wasnt ready for, got spanked, got my clone, collected my insurance and spend the next hours rekitting my ship. Thats eve for ya :)
Just miffed they didnt smack talk me. I was ready for some verbals but nothing lol. I can't have been worth the effort!
:)
|

Soporo
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 22:28:00 -
[17]
Edited by: Soporo on 24/02/2007 22:25:00 That feeling you got when your pod went squish? Get used to it, embrace it, revel in it.
It will happen many many many times again, I dont care who you are or how skilled or old.
Till you get in a mothership that is. edit What ever happened to that Podee chick? She stilla round? I wonder what # of pods she is up to now. |

Hehulk
Black Sea Industries Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.02.24 22:29:00 -
[18]
First podding eh? Congratulation, your officially one of us  ---------- It's great being minmatar, ain't it |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |