| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Groot Piel
Toys R Us
|
Posted - 2007.03.01 18:05:00 -
[1]
I want to sell this bpo, depending on offers but here we go..
Its been researched - ME 103 - PE 10
Blueprint is linked in bio if people wants to see its build cost and such
Start bid: 100mill Reserve: yep Min increment: 50mill Buy out: 900mill Sniper : 10min
Ends March 5th 20.00 eve time -
|

Binner
|
Posted - 2007.03.01 18:08:00 -
[2]
100mil to get you started
|

Golden Helmet
Caldari Veto. Academy Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 02:27:00 -
[3]
meh, why not. 150m
|

Feathersword
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 03:25:00 -
[4]
Since I like smartbombs so much ... 200M
|

Golden Helmet
Caldari Veto. Academy Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 03:28:00 -
[5]
250m
|

Feathersword
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 04:43:00 -
[6]
300M
|

Golden Helmet
Caldari Veto. Academy Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 04:45:00 -
[7]
350m
|

Groot Piel
Toys R Us
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 12:36:00 -
[8]
Thanks for the bids ^-^ -
|

Groot Piel
Toys R Us
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 12:36:00 -
[9]
Thanks for the bids ^-^ -
|

Feathersword
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 12:46:00 -
[10]
400M, well over twice what this print is worth. I just like smartbombs, even though my corpies tell me I'm an idiot :)
Golden, if you want to bid more than this go ahead. It's my final bid.
|

Feathersword
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 12:46:00 -
[11]
400M, well over twice what this print is worth. I just like smartbombs, even though my corpies tell me I'm an idiot :)
Golden, if you want to bid more than this go ahead. It's my final bid.
|

Shigsy
Caldari Beyond Divinity Inc Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 13:46:00 -
[12]
"Small Smartbombs - They can kill Erebuses! Make your own now!" Is what came to my head when I saw this auction  Join "Turby" channel ingame and bring pie - Karass Sayfo |

Golden Helmet
Caldari Veto. Academy Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.03.02 19:16:00 -
[13]
i'm.... gonna regret this.... 450m
|

Groot Piel
Toys R Us
|
Posted - 2007.03.03 10:51:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Shigsy "Small Smartbombs - They can kill Erebuses! Make your own now!" Is what came to my head when I saw this auction 
'tis true!  Reserve has been met -
|

Groot Piel
Toys R Us
|
Posted - 2007.03.04 17:54:00 -
[15]
Bump -
|

Groot Piel
Toys R Us
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 11:40:00 -
[16]
final bump, ends tonight -
|

Martosh Toma
Gallente Fraction Investment
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 11:50:00 -
[17]
450M
Cannot help it want this t2 bpo
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |