| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Scotsman Howard
S0utherN Comfort Test Alliance Please Ignore
136
|
Posted - 2016.06.20 12:21:36 -
[1] - Quote
I woke up this morning and when I started the launcher, I was prompted to log in. While normally the launcher just shows all my accounts to launch, every now and then (usually after an update), I have to sign back in with all my accounts. It's not that big of a deal, but this time, once I got in game, all my settings (window placement, UI settings, overview, etc.) had completely reset.
Is there a way to get these back? I have never had a full reset on my settings, and it is going to be annoying trying to go through and reset each client as each was setup how I needed it.
Thanks |

Zurmo
Dapper Penguin Squad
2
|
Posted - 2016.06.20 13:25:54 -
[2] - Quote
Same thing happened to me this morning.
Once you've logged in and see your account(s) listed, click the gear next to each one and choose one of the profiles other than "Default". You might have to try a couple if you have multiple profiles you don't recognize. That put all my settings back to the way they were last night. |

Scotsman Howard
S0utherN Comfort Test Alliance Please Ignore
136
|
Posted - 2016.06.20 14:21:18 -
[3] - Quote
Zurmo wrote:Same thing happened to me this morning.
Once you've logged in and see your account(s) listed, click the gear next to each one and choose one of the profiles other than "Default". You might have to try a couple if you have multiple profiles you don't recognize. That put all my settings back to the way they were last night.
Thanks I will have to try this when I get home.
I just hope that I labeled those something easy to remember and not just 1, 2, 3, etc. |

Cristl
455
|
Posted - 2016.06.20 15:35:11 -
[4] - Quote
Zurmo wrote:Same thing happened to me this morning.
Once you've logged in and see your account(s) listed, click the gear next to each one and choose one of the profiles other than "Default". You might have to try a couple if you have multiple profiles you don't recognize. That put all my settings back to the way they were last night. I did use the gear to change from the default to my (strangely labelled) profile, but it's still all borked. Even the mousewheel has gone from zooming in and out to zooming out and in.
Okay, I haven't the stamina to do the overview thing personally again. What's the most recommended 'off the shelf' overview package, and where can I grab it from, please? |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |