| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jesters Knight
Eclipse Enterprises Empire Research
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 09:07:00 -
[1]
I am proud to announce that the creation of the Empire Research alliance has been completed, and that the ECENT Research POS is now available for use.
We currently have a large caldari tower setup in Piak (a .7 system) with 4 mobile labs (donÆt worry, more are on the way)
If you would like to use the ME and PE slots the best way is to have a research alt corp setup and to use the mobile labs from the safety of the station (yes it works, we have tested it)
However due to the bugs in the current hanger system invention and copying are harder to do, mainly because you must put a character in my corporation and then have them given the appropriate roles to access the hangers and labs.
If you have any questions or would like to become involved in this then please join the ingame channel M.A.S.H. (mind the dots) or you can send me an evemail.
I look forward to furthering the advancement of industry with you.
Jesters Knight
Ingame website to help management
( + )+( * ^ ) = ^ + |

UberDefDef
Roving Guns Inc. RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 11:49:00 -
[2]
Edited by: UberDefDef on 05/03/2007 11:48:35 Sounds like a scam... Wait for some good BPO's then SNATCH!
|

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 11:50:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Dark Shikari on 05/03/2007 11:46:43 Currently, empire POSs are basically invincible in wars, so there is no risk of that...
however ...
Where is the collateral? I assume you will give me 2.2 billion as collateral if I put a Covetor BPO in your hangars? Otherwise you're just a scam. Like Prigogine Technologies.
EVE-Trance Radio--The EVE Textboard |

UberDefDef
Roving Guns Inc. RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 11:51:00 -
[4]
Dark for the most part thats what i meant
But you just made my jibberish seem smart :)
|

Savesti Kyrsst
Minmatar White-Noise
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 11:53:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Dark Shikari Edited by: Dark Shikari on 05/03/2007 11:46:43 Currently, empire POSs are basically invincible in wars, so there is no risk of that...
however ...
Where is the collateral? I assume you will give me 2.2 billion as collateral if I put a Covetor BPO in your hangars? Otherwise you're just a scam. Like Prigogine Technologies.
I think the idea is that you get an alt corp to join the alliance, and that the labs are set for alliance use. That way the bpo never leaves your possession. I could be wrong though.
|

UberDefDef
Roving Guns Inc. RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 12:31:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Savesti Kyrsst
Originally by: Dark Shikari Edited by: Dark Shikari on 05/03/2007 11:46:43 Currently, empire POSs are basically invincible in wars, so there is no risk of that...
however ...
Where is the collateral? I assume you will give me 2.2 billion as collateral if I put a Covetor BPO in your hangars? Otherwise you're just a scam. Like Prigogine Technologies.
I think the idea is that you get an alt corp to join the alliance, and that the labs are set for alliance use. That way the bpo never leaves your possession. I could be wrong though.
If so then good idea... And your a generous person if its true... But if it is a scam then your a bad bad man 
|

Jesters Knight
Eclipse Enterprises Empire Research
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 16:05:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Jesters Knight on 05/03/2007 16:05:55
Originally by: Savesti Kyrsst
I think the idea is that you get an alt corp to join the alliance, and that the labs are set for alliance use. That way the bpo never leaves your possession. I could be wrong though.
That is exactly right; I donÆt want to touch your BPO if I can help it.
The only time that we would have to worry about scam or not is if you want to do copy / research
And honestly IÆm not particularly ready for that.
As far as being generous, well there is a cost on the labs, not an outrageous cost, but enough to turn a little profit after office rentals and fuel considerations.
This is something that people need, and I saw an opportunity to make some money providing it.
And with people using there own alt corp to manage there BPOÆs and with concord backing me up I have almost no risk that I can see.
Ingame website to help management
( + )+( * ^ ) = ^ + |

Jesters Knight
Eclipse Enterprises Empire Research
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 16:07:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Jesters Knight on 05/03/2007 16:07:47
Originally by: Dark Shikari Edited by: Dark Shikari on 05/03/2007 11:46:43 Currently, empire POSs are basically invincible in wars, so there is no risk of that...
however ...
Where is the collateral? I assume you will give me 2.2 billion as collateral if I put a Covetor BPO in your hangars? Otherwise you're just a scam. Like Prigogine Technologies.
Dark, you silly nut, I really wish you would talk with me about things being a scam or not before you go posting junk like that.
It seems that everything I post on the forum you are one of the first one to accuse me of scamming.
The point of it being an alliance like was said earlier was so that you remove the risk of scam by having your own alt, in your own corp, manage your own bpo.
Managing someoneÆs BPO for them is a pain that I donÆt want to deal with.
Ingame website to help management
( + )+( * ^ ) = ^ + |

StoneRhino
Individualist Consortium Empire Research
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 16:42:00 -
[9]
Yay! The Evil Empire lives!
|

Jesters Knight
Eclipse Enterprises Empire Research
|
Posted - 2007.03.05 16:48:00 -
[10]
Originally by: StoneRhino Yay! The Evil Empire lives!
I think ômisguidedö is a better term than ôevilö  Ingame website to help management
( + )+( * ^ ) = ^ + |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |