| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Tokkrah
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 17:55:00 -
[1]
thanks to ccp for the patch and the possibilty to check someones employment.
the collective is a well-known corp in stain. one of they members is PainBall.
everyone can see that she was member of the pirates of Smug Corp. she was in the collective before and rejoin the collective later.
she was a active pirate and camped in Illamur. she has a -4.4 and a bounty on her head. i also know she camped in a Dominix this time.
Smug Corp has in the descrition INVITED ONLY, so how it comes that a member of the SA can be in a pirate corp ?
Is this an other shadow corp of Stain Alliance ?
I hope to see not only excuses. i want to see facts.
|

Metal Dude
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 18:26:00 -
[2]
We will find out a lot about people with the employment history. Some people are not what they portray themselves to be. Others have secret corps and alternative agendas that will be reviled. I love it. Scumbag thieves, pirates and spies are there for everyone to see now.
The truth will set you free
* Proud to be ATUK * |

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 18:27:00 -
[3]
Tokkrah, truth is not allowed here. Stop trolling.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

Tokkrah
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 18:40:00 -
[4]
Quote:
Tokkrah, truth is not allowed here. Stop trolling.
So, is this the truth ?
|

Bogus
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 20:08:00 -
[5]
Small Hint: Better dont talk to people that are KOS listed somewhere about the truth of something 
|

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 20:13:00 -
[6]
Yes, CFS is ultra KOS to us.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

Bogus
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 20:34:00 -
[7]
Describe the "us" in ur statement. Referring to KOS List u are a lone Individual. Who else shall be hunted? 
|

Ol'Dirty Minmatar
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 22:19:00 -
[8]
Id put more beleif in it Tok if you didnt appear to be a posting alt
(I know Im a alt, but im a system watching alt from back when jumpin camping ran rampant )
I might be a ol'dirty minmatar but I can still beat yo *censored* |

Skelator
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 23:15:00 -
[9]
Quote:
Yes, CFS is ultra KOS to us.
Well then come and visit them if your so UBAR!!!
They have us Surrounded again.. the Poor Bastards |

PropanElgen
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 23:32:00 -
[10]
Quote: Id put more beleif in it Tok if you didnt appear to be a posting alt
(I know Im a alt, but im a system watching alt from back when jumpin camping ran rampant )
Here's the proof:
All the angels and the puny men of god looked away... Frightened to death by the evil that was born on that day!
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.12.19 00:04:00 -
[11]
An alliance of over 800 people is to be marked by the negative security status of one player?
Like, d'oh.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Ronoa
|
Posted - 2003.12.19 00:33:00 -
[12]
You Said it Josh. Try not to paint with such a broad brush please.
|

Tokkrah
|
Posted - 2003.12.19 01:30:00 -
[13]
Quote: An alliance of over 800 people is to be marked by the negative security status of one player?
Like, d'oh.
the collective member Infinity was also in Smug Corp for a time.
make 2 player now. 
|

Andrew Jade
|
Posted - 2003.12.19 09:54:00 -
[14]
Quote:
Quote: An alliance of over 800 people is to be marked by the negative security status of one player?
Like, d'oh.
the collective member Infinity was also in Smug Corp for a time.
make 2 player now.
Watch out josh, we've got TWO people now, that means the whole SA MUSt be pirates. Damn better stop hiding my tech2 peg leg and tech3 parrot. Cos we get those aswell because MASS have that GM 
These forums are funny.
-AJ-
WTB: Large faction smartbomb with good range. Top isk paid.
|

jjjgg
|
Posted - 2003.12.19 14:20:00 -
[15]
2 players huh ?
Xeno ???
Psycopath ?
Im sure I can find numerous others who have 'questionable' back grounds.
SA need pilots with PVP experience for their war efforts. They will hire anyone they can but remember only their enemies are 'pirates'.
I sometimes think perhaps Ragnar is running the SA.
Can anyone say hypocrits ?
|

KIAInkZ
|
Posted - 2003.12.19 14:42:00 -
[16]
i think the main point is, who cares... ---
Forums/Killboard - http://www.kia-corp.co.uk |

Nerhtal Al'Thali
|
Posted - 2003.12.19 15:04:00 -
[17]
the space mice do
"Game Experience And Dev Opinions May Change With The Time Of Day During Online Play" Oveur
"First in, last out" Bridgeburner Motto |

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.12.19 16:51:00 -
[18]
Riiiiight, SA need PvP pilots, do we?
I've never seen any of the so-called "pirate" Stain Alliance members in any engagements so maybe they are busy stroking their parrots and polishing the peglegs?
Tossers 
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

dalman
|
Posted - 2003.12.19 17:42:00 -
[19]
Quote: 2 players huh ?
Xeno ???
Psycopath ?
Im sure I can find numerous others who have 'questionable' back grounds.
SA need pilots with PVP experience for their war efforts. They will hire anyone they can but remember only their enemies are 'pirates'.
I sometimes think perhaps Ragnar is running the SA.
Can anyone say hypocrits ?
We will hire anyone we can? Huh? People come to us and ask if they can join.
And btw, Psychopath was rejected...
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

Eisha
|
Posted - 2003.12.19 22:32:00 -
[20]
Edited by: Eisha on 19/12/2003 22:33:14 Well, I hope I don't get in trouble with my Corp or SA for talking out of turn...
I know my Corp joined SA because CA was podding us on sight. Dispite our not being involved in the conflict, where SA allowed us to travel unmolested. So for us, the answer was Logical. Join SA.
Side note, I'm not much of a combat pilot yet, but I am hoping to change that. So far I'm on Clone two, got busted up pretty good trying to run a MOO blockaid. *doh!* And JIPed by CA (That was after our corp joined SA, so it was all fair.)
I'm looking forward to send some other to there clones at some point, though expect to buy a few more of my own first. :)
"There is a ***** in everything, thats how the light gets in." -Lenord Cohen |

The Reclaimer
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 02:13:00 -
[21]
I think stain has more ex-pirates the the ca does.
|

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 03:34:00 -
[22]
Stain Alliance points out particular examples of CA being pirates (Which is not a bad thing) but when the same thing is say about them, then it's not valid.
Steal their ore as they 'disappear' to imperial space.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

RagnarH
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 06:19:00 -
[23]
Quote: I think stain has more ex-pirates the the ca does.
ex-pirates = they WERE pirate, but arent any more,
CA = ARE PIRATES AS WE SPEAK AND ALWAYS WILL BE ! This char is perm banned on forums :S |

Tokkrah
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 11:58:00 -
[24]
Quote:
Quote: I think stain has more ex-pirates the the ca does.
ex-pirates = they WERE pirate, but arent any more,
CA = ARE PIRATES AS WE SPEAK AND ALWAYS WILL BE !
Can you name someone who was
1) pirate in the last 3 month 
and
2) is still member of the Curse Alliance
|

Parity
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 15:05:00 -
[25]
Quote:
2) is still member of the Curse Alliance
i think thats the part u want too look at since there are no "proud" members anymore only members that were lucky enough to be in empire when CA was stomped
|

Durandal
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 21:07:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Durandal on 21/12/2003 23:49:02
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: I think stain has more ex-pirates the the ca does.
ex-pirates = they WERE pirate, but arent any more,
CA = ARE PIRATES AS WE SPEAK AND ALWAYS WILL BE !
Can you name someone who was
1) pirate in the last 3 month 
and
2) is still member of the Curse Alliance
Shinra ...theres a few members so take your pick.
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!"
|

The Reclaimer
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 23:20:00 -
[27]
Edited by: The Reclaimer on 20/12/2003 23:30:10
Quote:
Quote:
2) is still member of the Curse Alliance
i think thats the part u want too look at since there are no "proud" members anymore only members that were lucky enough to be in empire when CA was stomped
LOL, MASS is hit. We always kill you guys. If you cant hire help, you lose. I do like the leftovers though.
To RagnarH, more useless acusations. Give me some names, or STFU. Stain now has more pirates than CA does, thats a fact. You attempt hiring of Bloody Hands was also a typical tactic of your corrupt alliance.
|

SGE Predator
|
Posted - 2003.12.21 13:38:00 -
[28]
Edited by: SGE Predator on 21/12/2003 13:56:06 lol, $addam u don't know wtf your talking about, u must have been in that hole too long. I suggest you take a look at Painballs title again and take note of it.
but, but, they're reformed!!
Continue spinning, it is quite amusing |

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.12.21 17:43:00 -
[29]
SA are very good at 'double think and double speak'. If CA does A, then they are pirates, if Evol/SA do A, then they are not.
It's like George Bush talking about terrorism, he doesen't mean his own terrorism, of course.
But you need to be an intellectual prostitute to buy into such.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

The Reclaimer
|
Posted - 2003.12.21 18:23:00 -
[30]
I'd just like to know who is a pirate in CA now? You offer nothing but "LOL, keep spinning LOL" quotes. I am yet to see any of you offer anything substancial. You say so, so therefore it must be huh? I cqan tell none of you understand law or the legal process for that matter. If there was a court of law in Eve, I would sue you for libel.
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.12.21 19:51:00 -
[31]
Quote: I'd just like to know who is a pirate in CA now? You offer nothing but "LOL, keep spinning LOL" quotes. I am yet to see any of you offer anything substancial. You say so, so therefore it must be huh? I cqan tell none of you understand law or the legal process for that matter. If there was a court of law in Eve, I would sue you for libel.
I believe Xanadu offered something rather substantial.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

The Reclaimer
|
Posted - 2003.12.21 20:40:00 -
[32]
First off, how long ago was that?
Second, if snipits taken out of context are your proof, then I guess your right. Look, johy have you ever heard that whole tape of evidence? I know you couldnt have because being there myself I know what was said.
|

Durandal
|
Posted - 2003.12.21 23:17:00 -
[33]
Edited by: Durandal on 21/12/2003 23:33:14 And here I thought I had answered this question (Shinra altho they may claim otherwise ). Obviously not. You might want to go to a post a few pages in called "there are no pirates in curse" and see what was said there before continuing this thread Reclaimer. (There is also a thread by a neutral party compaining about the piracy of CA, however I can't find it just now - in the General Forum - it is there tho )
For what its worth I have yet to meet a pirate in SA, and can state that there are absolutely no pirates in SWI having actively hunted bounties for a long time, but I suppose you won't believe me since all of SA lie etc etc 
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!"
|

Eisha
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 08:18:00 -
[34]
Quote:
It's like George Bush talking about terrorism, he doesen't mean his own terrorism, of course.
Hey Skills, leave real life politics out of this. Cause 1 they don't apply. And 2, you don't know what your talking about.
"There is a ***** in everything, thats how the light gets in." -Lenord Cohen |

Chowdown
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 09:47:00 -
[35]
I struggle to find a pirate in Shinra so stop implicating us!
New Shinra Kill system, please be patient were still ironing out the finer points!! |

The Reclaimer
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 10:40:00 -
[36]
Stain has clearly taken a page out of Ad*olph Hitl3rs and Joesph Stalins play book. They say it so therefore it must be......
|

Recruiter
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 11:17:00 -
[37]
3.2....1...
click
Why dont you guys quit these discussions ? You must be really bored !
Both CA and SA have pirating members. Both SA and CA are mainly non-pirate. Also 'official' non-pirate members of SA (and prolly of CA too) are actively agressive against parties not involved in their (or any) conflict, making them essentially pirates.
End of discussion.
I am not in SA or CA or whatever shadow corps these guys have. I do not pirate (hehe, i dare you to believe me), but I DO know neither side can be trusted to keep their word since neithaer can effectively control their members.
|

Valdi
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 00:47:00 -
[38]
rubbish i say, rubbish... --- We just came to crush...
Director of Recruitment
|

pooti
|
Posted - 2003.12.24 15:12:00 -
[39]
yeah you guys really shouldnt bring up that xanadu recording until youve heard the entire thing or at least the quotes in context
otherwise, well.
|

Bad Harlequin
|
Posted - 2003.12.24 16:40:00 -
[40]
hip, hip, hypocrates, post for all to see: "we can rant and rave all day but don't shine light on ME!!!!!"
You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike. |

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.12.24 20:22:00 -
[41]
Quote: hip, hip, hypocrates, post for all to see: "we can rant and rave all day but don't shine light on ME!!!!!"
Hi.
Until you have something better than a pretty posie for us to read, please STFU and stop letting us gank your indies.
kthnxbye.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Mistress D'Malice
|
Posted - 2003.12.24 21:33:00 -
[42]
ON TOPIC: "Pirating" is something alot of people have tried at one time or another. Either it was in there blood or wasnt. But, as it should be in ALL things, people get and deserve second chances. SA have people that were in "pirate corps"...CA has them...I would venture a bet that most every alliance/major corporation has some one with a "tainted" past.
It is the actions taken today that matter most, when times are hard and battles are often, it's what we all do as players that will "make or break" our reputations in this game. edited out bad stuff Orestes Black Lotus Official Forums - www.blacklotusclan.com Contact Me - [email protected] |

Durandal
|
Posted - 2003.12.25 16:21:00 -
[43]
Edited by: Durandal on 25/12/2003 16:23:05 I think this is kind of the point we were trying to make earlier....SA may have expirates (ex I said ) but noone currently in SA is a pirate.
Whether or not the same can be said about CA is debatable (ah, I'm just teasing )
Merry Xmas everyone (even those alliances with less integrity, roflmao, brace for flame impact)
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!"
|

Orestes
|
Posted - 2003.12.25 16:31:00 -
[44]
try to keep it clean
Join the IC! |

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.12.25 18:50:00 -
[45]
Edited by: Skillz on 25/12/2003 19:09:10
SA never offers any substantial proof of anything. Only conjecture and catch word propaganda. Who cares, people who falls for just dribbel is podkilled on a routine basis.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |