| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Major Domani
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 19:54:00 -
[1]
like the new patch still trying to get use to it....question on agent divisions, i get that one of them is resurch, but what do the others do...is there a list of the different divisions and what they could do for you? ie...go to a archieve agent if you want more of something...etc...could some one give me the low down please.... :)

Number of members in corp  |

Nariko Tenrai
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 21:02:00 -
[2]
I believe the division the agent belongs to determines the type of missions they offer. For example, I tried an "Intelligence" agent, and was offered a mission that required me to find and deliver a bit of pirate loot. Alas, my combat skills are teh suq, so I moved on to a "Manufacturing" agent and got a "pick up and deliver mission." I did that one and then was offered a "bring me some minerals" mission. - - - -
I have measured and described the stars, their great and countless multitude. What man has seen their revolutions and entrances? Not even the angels see their number, yet I have recorded all their names.
- The Book of the Secrets of Enoch, Jewish Pseudepigrapha
We won't talk about how many cruisers I lost this weekend, nor how many nice railguns, or T2 enhancers. We're going to skip right over that. We're going to talk about my new Raven. It is like flying a small city, and the city's only export is missiles.
- Azeraphel |

Drutort
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 21:48:00 -
[3]
which divisions offer you to blow up ncp's cause i was looking forward to that, doing agent missions + blowing up npc's is a little bit more fun then just hauling stuff
btw what does the production division give out? support Idea: QuickInfo an alternative to ShowInfo
my MoBlog |

Bad Harlequin
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 21:51:00 -
[4]
i am too distracted by your awesome sig to answer your question, sir.
You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike. |

Aethon
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 21:53:00 -
[5]
Anyone know what mission types Internal Security Division agents offer?
|

Long Reach
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 22:05:00 -
[6]
Im doin amarr navy security division missions. Did maybe 20 so far, 3 haul missions of assorted ammo etc, rest all go out and kill stuff missions.
|

Baldour Ngarr
|
Posted - 2003.12.18 22:49:00 -
[7]
There's a thread - well, 2 now, but no doubt one will get deleted - on the Missions board (where else?) discussing exactly this.
I'd post a link, but i can't be bothered to remember how. I'm going to bed.
_______ "Soon" is an ancient Icelandic word meaning "some time before the next Ice Age." |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |