| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

JC Marshal
Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.13 01:34:00 -
[1]
Brotherhood of the Shadows wants You!
Who are we? We are a corporation based in 0.0 space. We have a a deal of experience in all of EVE's professions, whether it be mining high end ores, blowing up NPC battleships or player versus player operations.
Why should I join the Brotherhood? We are an active corporation with access to voice communications servers and access to the best of what 0.0 has to offer. We have experienced members and a strong base of players and we participate in major operations that as part of a powerful alliance.
Things we enjoy doing: - PvP operations - Large scale operations with our alliance - Belt stripping - NPC killing - Chilling out on our voice communication server - Casual Ganking - And more!
Join up with us and enrich our corporation. Do you seek wealth, power or just fun in this universe? Then drop us a line.
Who do I contact and where?
Contacts: Polaris Hyperion - CEO Ch33z0rz - XO
Empire Offices: Arnola VII - Moon 1 - Trust Partners Trading Post Autaris VIII - Moon 5 - CONCORD Bureau Nakri VI - Moon 4 Freedom Extension Storage Ohide VI - Moon 2 - Kaalakiota Corperation Warehouse Suroken VIII - Moon 13 - Caldari Navy Addembly Plant Vuorrassi I - Moon 1 - Caldari Buisness Tribunal
I hope to see you flying around. JC |

Ch33z0rz
Caldari Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.13 23:18:00 -
[2]
I've been with this corperation since it's beginning nearly a year ago. It's been by far the most enjoyable corperation I've been in. The people are great. A little weird sometimes but defenently fun. You won't regret comming aboard.
We'll be throwing our 1 year birthday party soon. I'd love to meet some of you there :) ---------
|

Polaris Hyperion
|
Posted - 2007.03.13 23:26:00 -
[3]
I am the CEo of the corporation and JC has put everything of great value on the forum. I hope to see many new faces for our next upcoming year. Any Questions? Please contact me in game via eve-mail or direct convo!
|

JC Marshal
Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.14 02:23:00 -
[4]
Recruitment still open. |

JC Marshal
Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.14 23:52:00 -
[5]
Still looking for more people. |

Dr Schlock
Amarr
|
Posted - 2007.03.15 03:15:00 -
[6]
Polaris would like everyone to know that he likes pink bows in his hair and wants to kiss all the boys.
He also wants you to join. Don't worry, I'll protect you from him. ====================== (\_/) (O.o) (> <)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. |

Ch33z0rz
Caldari Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.15 03:15:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Dr Schlock Polaris would like everyone to know that he likes pink bows in his hair and wants to kiss all the boys.
He also wants you to join. Don't worry, I'll protect you from him.
Accidental alt post. ---------
|

Ch33z0rz
Caldari Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.16 00:33:00 -
[8]
We've been hearing from lots of great people thus far. Plese give us a convo. At the moment both Polaris and I are online so theres no reason not too. ---------
|

Polaris Hyperion
|
Posted - 2007.03.16 01:17:00 -
[9]
We will be celebrating our one year anniversary the 25 of march, please convo or evemail me if interested! I'll have you know that cheeze works at a bus station.
|

JC Marshal
Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.17 02:36:00 -
[10]
Recruitment still open.
|

Brotekk
Aionios Diadochi
|
Posted - 2007.03.17 04:29:00 -
[11]
These guys know their stuff. Great to fly with and stick with what they say, They got me started in my journey on eve, and i'm glad they were there to help =)
Awesome corp, awesome members. "Vitoc, Is it in you?" -Gheytorade chemicals
|

Polaris Hyperion
|
Posted - 2007.03.17 05:58:00 -
[12]
Wow thanks Brotekk, I suppose that sums it up, we do have a considerable amount of exp, and share it freely. It BOTSH right for you? Contact me with Eve-mail or direct convo for information regarding recruitment opertunites. Movies Coming Soon...
|

Ch33z0rz
Caldari Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.17 22:06:00 -
[13]
We love you too Brotekk.
Our recruitment drive is still in full swing. I'm on right now and probably will be for a few hours so convo me up. Feel free to ask whatever you like and I'll do my best to answer you or tell you to ask Polaris later. Not that he knows any more than I do its just I like to pass blame to him. You understand. Right? ---------
|

JC Marshal
Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.18 00:23:00 -
[14]
Recruitment still open. Remember please contact Polaris Hyperion or Ch33z0rz for more information or recruitment approval!
JC Marshal
|

Meirre K'Tun
Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.18 02:05:00 -
[15]
yay, bump for them :P nice guys, you won't regret to join them.
|

JC Marshal
Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.19 04:35:00 -
[16]
Recruitment still open.
|

Ch33z0rz
Caldari Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.20 00:32:00 -
[17]
As has become my daily ritual I once again announce that I am online and will remain so for several hours. So if you wish to discuss BOTSH feel free to convo me. ---------
|

Polaris Hyperion
|
Posted - 2007.03.20 23:24:00 -
[18]
Exciting things are happening! Contact me for more information. Join BOTSH before its One year be apart of history!
|

JC Marshal
Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.22 22:14:00 -
[19]
Recruitment still open.
|

Xarkon
|
Posted - 2007.03.22 22:25:00 -
[20]
Your corp sounds like a well-rounded group. Here's what I have to offer. Would I fit in your corp?
Hi. I have 19mil skill points and have been playing since January 2006. Me being a father, I have two young children to attend to, so that can take much of my time and I end up playing most of this game AFK. However, my current plans have been to improve my pirate faction standings (Gurista's, Angel's, etc.) My reasoning is that I don't want to lock myself out of that aspect of Eve. Recently, I have been working on Gurista's and have taken it from -0.53 to +4.08 since early December. When I have Gurista's high enough - most likely at the point of being able to install a jump clone at a Gurista's station, I'll move on to Sansha's and then the others. I have been recruited into several corps and told them basically all of the above, and each time the corps wondered after a while why I am always off somewhere else. So, if I joined your corp, that's exactly what I will be doing - running more Gurista's missions (solo, unless someone else comes along for the ride), for at least the next 2-3 months. (I may start up Sansha's because those two corps like each other, and for a change of scenery). I do come down into Empire about every other week or so. To sell all the loot I collect and just take a break from being chased all over by the local corps. I can, have and succeeded at Pkill. I have skills in manufacturing, for obvious 0.0 reasons. As a contribution to a corp, I'm not really sure where I would fit, except by indirect donations from the loot I collect/donate, or maybe via manufacturing stuff for the corp. So, is there a corp out there looking to improve standings in ALL the Pirate factions?
|

JC Marshal
Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.24 01:59:00 -
[21]
Recruitment still open.
|

JC Marshal
Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.25 00:30:00 -
[22]
Recruitment still open.
|

Polaris Hyperion
|
Posted - 2007.03.28 00:59:00 -
[23]
Please contact me for recruitment information first...Me being CEO I would like to make initial contact. However, that is not to disqualify Ch33z0rz he is as qualified to give information as I, but that is my preference! By all means contact whom you like especially if one of us or both is offline, Leave us A eve-mail we'd love to talk with you! Join the Brotherhood celebrating one full year of success in EVE!
|

Polaris Hyperion
|
Posted - 2007.03.28 01:04:00 -
[24]
Ch33z0rz is currently on and I'll be signing on in moments please contact us for information UPDATED as of 6PM Pac standard time. Join the Brotherhood Celebrating One Full Year of Success in EVE.
|

Ch33z0rz
Caldari Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.28 01:24:00 -
[25]
Yup, I'm on and seriously in need of some convo windows open. My screen seems lonely without them. Really its cus I need someone to talk to. This proabably stems from my troubled and traumatic childhood and Polaris' constant emotional abuse on me. Oh well, I guess I'll just sit her and suffer in the company of my corp mates. That is unless you come to talk to me and distract me from my sad existance and talk of being recruited. That would be nice. ---------
|

Polaris Hyperion
|
Posted - 2007.03.28 01:29:00 -
[26]
Over-exageration I am sure, one thing I forgot to say is we give out friggs and cruisers for nothing for corporate operations have the battle doctrine 'bring what you can afford to lose' and something given is something you sould use. A personal moto of mine is, "you can always find a reason to delay, so set a date and let's do it!" Join the Brotherhood, celebrating One Year of Success in EVE!
|

Polaris Hyperion
|
Posted - 2007.03.29 01:10:00 -
[27]
Hey All I'm going to be signing on very shortly Contact me and join a tradition! BOTSH
|

JC Marshal
Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.29 04:45:00 -
[28]
Recruitment still open.
|

JC Marshal
Brotherhood of the Shadows Curse Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.03.30 01:52:00 -
[29]
Recruitment still open.
|

Polaris Hyperion
|
Posted - 2007.09.23 09:00:00 -
[30]
Hey guys recruitment still open alliance change and everyone is welcome evemail me convo or reply to the post, best regards. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |