| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jak Flash
Phoenix Industries
|
Posted - 2007.03.13 18:29:00 -
[1]
Getting ready to upgrade to my first Battleship. Which is better overall?
|

Crydawner
|
Posted - 2007.03.13 18:31:00 -
[2]
the apoc looks so damn righteous.
|

ZeusCommander
Amarr ECP Rogues Dusk and Dawn
|
Posted - 2007.03.13 18:31:00 -
[3]
Whichever 1 you can use the best :)
|

Ignash Trevere
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2007.03.13 19:00:00 -
[4]
Apoc with autocannons
|

Kelron Neesna
Diligent Souls
|
Posted - 2007.03.13 19:02:00 -
[5]
I honestly would go for the Megathron. It's a better overall Battleship.
The only useful thing the Apoc (or all Amarr ships) is good at is killing Caldari ships.
|

Alha Qmar
Caldari Xenon Logistics
|
Posted - 2007.03.13 19:28:00 -
[6]
If its for pve, get a dominix
|

Ryas Nia
Minmatar Stormriders Fimbulwinter
|
Posted - 2007.03.13 19:30:00 -
[7]
what do you want to do with your BS?
|

Jak Flash
Phoenix Industries
|
Posted - 2007.03.13 19:41:00 -
[8]
To be perfectly honest, I think I'm going to use it primarily for running Missions. I tend to use Retribution for lowsec ratting and Vengeance for PVP. I'm sitting at about 4.5Mil SPs, mostly gunnery, tank, & ship command. I had planned on using the Apoc as I'm an Amarr avatar, but then I realized it would only be about a week or so to train up Gallente Cruiser to 4 and have access to Gallente BSs.
|

Jarjar
Celestial Apocalypse Insurgency
|
Posted - 2007.03.13 19:45:00 -
[9]
You need to train hybrids and drones as well to use gallente. Drones V + Drone Interfacing IV is a must, as is Small/Medium/Large Hybrid to IV.
"In Communist China ISK buys YOU!!" - random bio |

Jak Flash
Phoenix Industries
|
Posted - 2007.03.13 19:49:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Jak Flash on 13/03/2007 19:46:21 Currently:
Drones - V Scout Drones - IV Drone Interfacing/Navigation/Sharpshooting/Combat Dr - III
Weak on Hybrids atm : Small Hybrids - III
|

Aeon Jonas
Caldari The Caldari Confederation
|
Posted - 2007.03.13 20:29:00 -
[11]
If you where to jump in a ship right now from your skill set I think Apoc simply because of you hyb skills but you drone skills are good but aint the best. Imo opinion sit a BC level for a while it gains you experience in that area and the longer you spend at that level the better your skills get meaning when you jump from bc to bs its not such a big one and you will be better prepared. Your signature exceeds the maximum allowed filesize of 24000 bytes -Sahwoolo Etoophie ([email protected]) |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |