| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sara Kerrigan
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 00:23:00 -
[1]
Today, Kringen of Black Lance (a corp we are at war with) decided to leave his corp and join up with us. He made his own decision however to rob the hangars of his former corp, and bring them to us.
We at PAK, though pirates, earn what we get, and do not condone or support hangar theft. We consider it to be the lowest form of crime, breaching the boundaries of trust.
As such, all materials that were given to us (including ship/module blueprints, loot mods, skillbooks) were returned to Black Lance. Kringen will be removed from PAK as soon as the bugs are sorted out that prevent us from booting him while he's offline.
To Kringen: I'm sorry things didn't work out. You had potential and surely could have been a good pilot in our ranks. But your decision to commit that crime removed your credibility. It would be impossible for us to ever trust you, and trust is something that is greatly needed from your wingmen in combat. I'm not saying that you would do likewise to our corp, but we can't take that chance. ______________
The Kerrigan Chronicles |

Reverend Necrona
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 03:05:00 -
[2]
Respect, your the first corp that has earned it. Reverend Necrona |

Randolph Scott
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 03:32:00 -
[3]
Good for you guys...but we're still going to have to kill ya's some more 
|

Gaius Kador
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 03:34:00 -
[4]
Well done PAK.
Until we meet... ----------------------------------------------
|

Kakalot
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 04:36:00 -
[5]
DOH! omnigen. i miss u guys 
Peace x
________________________________________________________
http://users.pandora.be/zebras/Kakalot.jpg |

Gravedancer
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 08:01:00 -
[6]
Kudos to PAK... honest pirates.. whod have though of it...
|

Skuregyon
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 08:05:00 -
[7]
maximum respect for Sara Kerrigan!
REMEMBER AESCorporation, the First All Italian Corp. in EVE...fan since 2000 !
Skuregyon: Property of Shinra !
|

Kringen
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 08:33:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Kringen on 20/12/2003 08:45:10 Funny.I dont know whats worse, a pirate corp that tries to make a break into the "good comunity" or just the retarded "honor amungst thieves" thing you got going.Well, I really dont care much for moral or ethics.And since you have the whole rpg approach to this GAME I guess I wouldnt fit into your gang of Trekkies.I simply cannot be bothered to mind what others think of me.
Kind Regards Kringen.
[insert bad language and death threats here]
|

Sabercat
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 10:10:00 -
[9]
Try this Sarah...
Have the Ceo call up a vote to expel member from the corp. After the vote is complete (think its 24 hours minimum) you should be able to expel that person with no problems. I had the problem you guys are talking about while trying to get rid of inactive players from my Corp a while back and couldn't do it till I did the vote. Its worth a try
|

Halseth Durn
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 10:37:00 -
[10]
Very classy Ms. Kerrigan.
If I were you, I would have secretly contacted his former corp, given the goods back and then set up an ambush so the corp he ripped off could PK him. Corp thieves suck.
Oberon-Inc FEAR MY EMOTICONS |

Kringen
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 10:42:00 -
[11]
Quote:
Corp thieves suck.
*Raises hand*
I recent that.
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 11:28:00 -
[12]
Sara,
You should've accepted his stolen goods, gone out on a mission with him, warp-scrambled and webbed him, destroyed his battleship, and then given the stuff back to Black Lance with his corpse as a nice little gift.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Luc Picard
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 11:46:00 -
[13]
lol thats the right way to deal with corp thieves Josh
|

Kringen
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 11:53:00 -
[14]
Quote:
warp-scrambled and webbed him, destroyed his battleship,
Wow,you are clever.
|

Reverend Necrona
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 12:42:00 -
[15]
Kringen - your continuos presence on this thread is insulting, stop attention seeking, you shouldn't have it in you to show your face.
Reverend Necrona |

Kringen
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 13:49:00 -
[16]
Quote: Kringen - your continuos presence on this thread is insulting, stop attention seeking, you shouldn't have it in you to show your face.
Since this thread pretty much involve me I think Ive earned the right to be here.YOU on the other hand.........
|

Melissa Badger
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 14:00:00 -
[17]
I suggest that this 'RED PAWN' should start his own corp because he's never going to be invited into an other corp again.
Smooth move peanutbutter head!
|

Kringen
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 14:28:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Kringen on 20/12/2003 14:29:29
Quote: I suggest that this 'RED PAWN' should start his own corp because he's never going to be invited into an other corp again.
Smooth move peanutbutter head!
And?
Some people enjoy playing alone.
|

N0sferathu
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 14:51:00 -
[19]
I bow to u. Respect..
|

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.12.20 23:59:00 -
[20]
He can join Killer Clowns. To us, corp theft is the highest for of piracy.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

Kalki Nibiru
|
Posted - 2003.12.21 01:39:00 -
[21]
Hahahaha, you want to know why Kringen is still posting in this thread? Its because he feels slighted that he a)lost his pirate booty and b)is unlikely to steal everything in a corporations hanger for a long while.
Taken from the May 29th 2003 Devchat at EveGate . <Muaddid> Q: When will sentry gun and station and similar construction pods be introduced on the market? <Hellmar> we have various player owned entities already implemented. Sentry guns, power/shield generators, field repair mini-stations, mobile refineries. We are still working out the last tidbits of how they can be over taken, what is the penalty of having a sentry gun kill a n00b etc. and we have been a bit busy with plugging the holes that people have found.I would say that you'd start to see these items on the market in about 2-3 weeks, very expensive to begin with |

Kringen
|
Posted - 2003.12.21 09:54:00 -
[22]
Quote: Hahahaha, you want to know why Kringen is still posting in this thread? Its because he feels slighted that he a)lost his pirate booty and b)is unlikely to steal everything in a corporations hanger for a long while.
Is that so Mr.Clever? At the time im prooving you wrong.I will strike again.
|

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.12.21 16:24:00 -
[23]
Yes, they think they are clever. But it can't explain their whining when they get cleaned out.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

DirtyHarry
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 12:37:00 -
[24]
Nice One PAK 
Kringen - your lower than a snakes belly.
The phrase "Billy no-mates" comes to mind
-Havo ------------------- Sig: Mirus Crosius <3
DirtyHarry ~ Havocide - WoWing It Up, Not Givin A F**k |

Kringen
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 15:50:00 -
[25]
Quote: Nice One PAK 
Kringen - your lower than a snakes belly.
The phrase "Billy no-mates" comes to mind
How apropriate, you talk like one.
|

Remo Williams
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 17:13:00 -
[26]
Quote: He can join Killer Clowns. To us, corp theft is the highest form of piracy.
And when you fill out an application, you get a coloring book and some complimentary crayons.
*f3ar teh Rev0luti0n*
http://www.hydr4.com |

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 18:35:00 -
[27]
Quote: And when you fill out an application, you get a coloring book and some complimentary crayons.
Yes, of course. We like to paint dead teletubbies and griefed roidsuckers.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

Kringen
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 20:22:00 -
[28]
Quote:
We like to paint dead teletubbies and griefed roidsuckers.
Ive heard thats not the only thing they suck.
|

Skillz
|
Posted - 2003.12.22 20:32:00 -
[29]
Edited by: Skillz on 22/12/2003 20:34:30
I don't want to know what they suck and don't suck.
Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

PAPA
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 01:23:00 -
[30]
well done PAK
good 2 see in this bad world of eve 
and most probs saved you from same fate
|

Danton Marcellus
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 02:40:00 -
[31]
Thank god not all pirates are twobit *****s.
Booting the poor fool seems a little harsh though, he thought he acted in the best interest of PAK, now he knows better, reparations would be my first reprecausion towards the guy, if he stuck to it paying up for his mistake I'd consider him reformed and improved, him leaving due to the strife would prove him not worthy all on its own.
Him being mislead in the first place is just a consequense of the sad state of piracy recently.
Convert Stations
|

Kringen
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 04:26:00 -
[32]
Quote: Thank god not all pirates are twobit *****s.
Booting the poor fool seems a little harsh though, he thought he acted in the best interest of PAK, now he knows better, reparations would be my first reprecausion towards the guy, if he stuck to it paying up for his mistake I'd consider him reformed and improved, him leaving due to the strife would prove him not worthy all on its own.
Him being mislead in the first place is just a consequense of the sad state of piracy recently.
Reformed and improved ? Pfffft. I talked to Warhound and he was all for it. I actually talked to him about it before I joined. As Sara mentioned they were at war with Black Lance and they returned the goods just so that they would get podded anymore.Pak has prooven to be a bunch of posers.Pirates steal,lie and evrything else that is considered to be negative.Yet, PAK belives otherwise.

|

Seether
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 08:03:00 -
[33]
PAK good stuff, its nice to see honest Corps out there. Even though, if this were real life, I would have kept it all and killed the traitor.. But thats just the way someone in my field thinks. ;)
|

PAPA
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 10:34:00 -
[34]
Hmmm warhound gave u the ok ?
mite be a lie we will never know,but if true this is just another pak pr stunt
post chat logs with warhound and you 2 back up your claim!
|

Kringen
|
Posted - 2003.12.23 11:27:00 -
[35]
I run in windowed, I havent got thoose chat logs.Funny how they waited with booting me untill AFTER I had logged for the night.Before I logged they were all "welcome nice to have you bla-blah".All I got is my claim. What anyone think of it is irellevant to me.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |