| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

vammathar
Gallente Vamms Trading Corp
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 18:54:00 -
[61]
All orders, up to Aleksey NB, have been processed. WarMongeer, my apologies for the mixup, Im researching another Berserker drone BPO to the advertised specs, and I will give it to you at no extra charge As you said, when dealing with such a huge amount of BPs, you can have mistakes, even though I checked them. All others, please be patient, and check stock carefully. If there is a 0 before the listings, it means that Im out of stock, for now. I will be making the rest of the contracts tonight. Thank you all for the business and patience.
PS. At this rate I think I will endup selling my shelves as well
Regards
vammathar. CEO Vamms Trading Corp.
****Refining your loot since 2004**** |

Kubleikhan
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 20:22:00 -
[62]
Fast and Professional. I got exactly what i asked for.
I will definitely do business with you again when i need more BPOs.
Thanks.
Kub
|

Dal Thrax
Caldari Multiverse Corporation The Core Collective
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 20:56:00 -
[63]
1 X Hammerhead I Blueprint ME100 PE50 5 mils each
and Eve-Mail if another batch of Ogre I's get done please.
Dal
|

dodge2005
Infinitus Odium
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 21:14:00 -
[64]
1EMP L and 1Scourage missile please
|

OmegaSC
|
Posted - 2007.03.22 03:25:00 -
[65]
Very quick and professional, I hope to do business with you again.
|

vammathar
Gallente Vamms Trading Corp
|
Posted - 2007.04.28 05:54:00 -
[66]
All new stock now available. Please refer to the first page.
Thank you
vamm.
****Refining your loot since 2004**** |

Yusell Tome
|
Posted - 2007.04.28 15:06:00 -
[67]
I will take 1 each of the heavy drones bpos, please. Set contract for 3 days.
YT
|

Won Swunglow
Caldari Dead By Dawn
|
Posted - 2007.04.28 19:36:00 -
[68]
Hi m8, i'll take
1 x 100MN Afterburner I Blueprint ME25 6 mils 1 x 10MN Afterburner I Blueprint ME25 4 mils 1 X 1MN Afterburner I BlueprintME20 PE12 2 mil 1 X 100MN MicroWarpdrive I Blueprint ME30 PE12 12 mils 1 x 10MN MicroWarpdrive I Blueprint ME25 6 mils each 1 X Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I Blueprint ME20 PE10 5 mils 1 x Armor EM Hardener I Blueprint ME20 PE10 5 mils 1 X Armor Explosive Hardener I Blueprint ME25 8 mils 1 x Armor Thermic Hardener I Blueprint ME20 PE10 8 mils 1 x Large Armor Repairer I Blueprint ME25 4 mils 1 x Medium Armor Repairer I Blueprint ME25 2 mils 1 x Medium Shield Booster I Blueprint ME25 3 mils 1 x Large Shield Extender I Blueprint ME25 4 mils 1 x 1600mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint ME20 PE10 10 mils 1 X 400mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint ME20 PE10 6 mils 1 X 800mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint ME20 PE10 8 mils 1 x Large Capacitor Battery I Blueprint ME25 4 mils 1 X Warp Disrupt Probe Blueprint ME100 PE50 6 mils
Many thanks
Contract to me for atleast 3 days if you can.
--
|

vammathar
Gallente Vamms Trading Corp
|
Posted - 2007.04.29 05:09:00 -
[69]
Both orders have been processed. Thank you
List has been updated.
vamm.
****Refining your loot since 2004**** |

Shoftiel
Minmatar The Princes Of Amber
|
Posted - 2007.04.29 06:40:00 -
[70]
All I have to say is that it was quick, easy and virtually pain free. WhatÆs not to love? I mean, get the stuff you always wanted at the price you can afford, along with superb service. I most defiantly will be a repeat customer.
Shoftiel I've done forgoten more then you'll ever learn |

Won Swunglow
Caldari Dead By Dawn
|
Posted - 2007.04.29 10:07:00 -
[71]
Very good service, something i'v been looking for for a long time
Regards --
|

vammathar
Gallente Vamms Trading Corp
|
Posted - 2007.04.30 02:59:00 -
[72]
....and another happy customer :)
More BPOs and BPCs added.
vamm
****Refining your loot since 2004**** |

vammathar
Gallente Vamms Trading Corp
|
Posted - 2007.05.01 02:01:00 -
[73]
More BPOs added.
****Refining your loot since 2004**** |

vammathar
Gallente Vamms Trading Corp
|
Posted - 2007.05.01 20:14:00 -
[74]
Up.
****Refining your loot since 2004**** |

vammathar
Gallente Vamms Trading Corp
|
Posted - 2007.05.02 20:52:00 -
[75]
Dominix BPCs added.
****Refining your loot since 2004**** |

Jony Tyrell
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.05.03 02:26:00 -
[76]
I will take.
1 x 10MN Afterburner I Blueprint ME25 4 mils each 1 X Armor Explosive Hardener I Blueprint ME25 8 mils each 1 x Armor Kinetic Hardener I Blueprint ME25 8 mils each 1 X Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I Blueprint ME25 6 mils each 1 x Large Armor Repairer I Blueprint ME25 4 mils each 1 X Cap Recharger I Blueprint ME20 PE10 2 mil each 1 X Ogre I Blueprint ME100 PE50 10 mils each 1 X Vespa I Blueprint ME100 PE50 5 mils each
Please set contract for 3 days Btw I might take some more stuff soon.
|

vammathar
Gallente Vamms Trading Corp
|
Posted - 2007.05.03 22:01:00 -
[77]
Contract is up and evemail sent.
Thank you Jony ****Refining your loot since 2004**** |

vammathar
Gallente Vamms Trading Corp
|
Posted - 2007.05.04 20:31:00 -
[78]
Updated list!
****Refining your loot since 2004**** |

vammathar
Gallente Vamms Trading Corp
|
Posted - 2007.05.06 02:46:00 -
[79]
Lots still available. Please refer to the first page.
vamm.
****Refining your loot since 2004**** |

TheRealWaldo
|
Posted - 2007.05.06 23:22:00 -
[80]
I'll take:
1 x Iridium Charge L Blueprint ME100 PE50 3 mils each 1 x Lead Charge L Blueprint ME100 PE50 3 mils each 1 x Iron Charge L Blueprint ME100 PE50 3 mils each 1 x Uranium Charge L Blueprint ME100 PE50 3 mils each
2 x Hyperion 1 run ME10 2 mils each
W.
|

vammathar
Gallente Vamms Trading Corp
|
Posted - 2007.05.07 03:11:00 -
[81]
Contract set and evemail sent. Thanks.
List updated, new bpos and bpcs.
vamm.
****Refining your loot since 2004**** |

TheRealWaldo
|
Posted - 2007.05.07 13:43:00 -
[82]
Fast and courteous, as always!
W.
|

cratus wormwood
|
Posted - 2007.05.07 14:18:00 -
[83]
If available, I'll buy one of each of the following...
10MN MicroWarpdrive I Blueprint ME25 6 mils each Overdrive Injector System I Blueprint ME20 PE10 4 mils each Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I Blueprint ME25 5 mils each Ogre I Blueprint ME100 PE50 10 mils each Berserker I Blueprint ME100 PE50 8 mils each 425mm Railgun I Blueprint ME25 20 mils each Titanium Sabot L Blueprint Me100 PE50 3 mils each Titanium Sabot M Blueprint ME100 PE50 2 mils each EMP M Blueprint ME100 PE60 3 mils each Phased Plasma M Blueprint ME100 PE50 1 mils each Multifrequency L Blueprint ME100 PE50 8 mils each Multifrequency M Blueprint ME100 PE50 2 mils each Gamma L Blueprint ME100 PE20 8 mils each Gamma M Blueprint ME100 PE50 2 mils each
Set up a contract please. I'll collect later
|

TopShatta
Caldari Dark Knights of Deneb
|
Posted - 2007.05.07 14:54:00 -
[84]
1 x 220mm Vulcan AutoCannon I Blueprint ME25 3 mils each 1 x Scordite Mining Crystal I Blueprint ME100 PE50 2 mils each 1 X Codebreaker I Blueprint ME20 PE10 1.5 mil each 1 X Cap Recharger I Blueprint ME20 PE10 2 mil each
. |

vammathar
Gallente Vamms Trading Corp
|
Posted - 2007.05.08 02:51:00 -
[85]
All contracts fullfilled. New BPOs added, please check the list carefully.
Thank you
vamm.
****Refining your loot since 2004**** |

vammathar
Gallente Vamms Trading Corp
|
Posted - 2007.05.09 05:03:00 -
[86]
More BPOs added.
****Refining your loot since 2004**** |

KISOGOKU
|
Posted - 2007.05.09 11:34:00 -
[87]
if still available ill buy both of them,thanks
Originally by: vammathar Edited by: vammathar on 07/05/2007 03:00:27
2 x Covetor Blueprint ME25 10 runs 35 mils each
|

vammathar
Gallente Vamms Trading Corp
|
Posted - 2007.05.10 04:44:00 -
[88]
Originally by: KISOGOKU if still available ill buy both of them,thanks
Originally by: vammathar Edited by: vammathar on 07/05/2007 03:00:27
2 x Covetor Blueprint ME25 10 runs 35 mils each
Evemailed you. Thanks
****Refining your loot since 2004**** |

vammathar
Gallente Vamms Trading Corp
|
Posted - 2007.05.10 22:12:00 -
[89]
Tons of BPOs and BPCs still available. Inventors, resellers, new and old corps, come and get that BPO/BPC you always wanted!!! Complete your collection. Just check the first page carefully and you will find what you are looking for.
*Operators standing by to take your orders*
vamm.
****Refining your loot since 2004**** |

TommySpanky
Amarr Dreamscape Sparta Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.05.11 00:06:00 -
[90]
Edited by: TommySpanky on 11/05/2007 00:04:10 I would like the following please :)
1x Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I Blueprint ME25 5 mils each 1 x Armor EM Hardener I Blueprint ME25 5 mils each 1 x Armor Explosive Hardener I Blueprint ME25 8 mils each 1 x Armor Kinetic Hardener I Blueprint ME25 8 mils each 1 x Armor Thermic Hardener I Blueprint ME25 8 mils each 1 x Large Armor Repairer I Blueprint ME25 4 mils each 1 x Medium Armor Repairer I Blueprint ME25 2 mils each 1 x X-Large Shield Booster I Blueprint ME25 10 mils each 1 X Large Shield Booster I Blueprint ME25 5 mils each 1 x Medium Shield Booster I Blueprint ME25 3 mils each 1 X Invulnerability Field I Blueprint ME25 6 MILS each ==================================== 64mil 1 x Large Shield Extender I Blueprint ME25 4 mils each 1 X Ballistic Control System I Blueprint ME20 PE10 5 mils each 2 X Cap Recharger I Blueprint ME20 PE10 2 mil each 1 x Co-Processor I Blueprint ME20 PE12 2 mil each 1 x Expanded Cargohold I Blueprint ME20 PE10 2 mil 1 X Nanofiber Internal Structure I Blueprint Me20 2 mil 1x Gyrostabilizer I Blueprint ME25 PE10 3 mils each 1 x Magnetic Field Stabilizer I Blueprint ME25 PE10 3 mils each 1x Warp Core Stabilizer I Blueprint ME20 1 mil each 1 x Small Tractor Beam I Blueprint ME25 2 mils 1x Hammerhead I Blueprint ME100 PE50 5 mils each ==================================== 33m 1 X Vespa I Blueprint ME100 PE50 5 mils each 1x Light Armor Maintenance Bot I Blueprint ME100 PE50 3 mils each 1 X Light Shield Maintenance Bot I Blueprint ME100 PE50 3 mils each 1 X Medium Armor Maintenance Bot I Blueprint ME100 PE50 10 mils each 1 X Medium Shield Maintenance Bot I Blueprint ME100 PE50 10 mils each 1x Tachyon Beam Laser I Blueprint ME25 30 mils each 1x Siege Missile Launcher I Blueprint ME25 PE10 4 mils each 1 x Cruise Missile Launcher I Blueprint ME25 PE12 3 mils each 1 x Heavy Missile Launcher I Blueprint ME25 PE12 3 mils each 1x 650mm Artillery Cannon I Blueprint ME25 PE10 5 mils each ========================================= 76mil 1 x 720mm Howitzer Artillery I Blueprint ME25 PE12 5 mils each 1x Antimatter Charge L Blueprint ME100 PE50 5 Mil each 1X Antimatter Charge S Blueprint ME100 PE50 1 mils each 1x 200mm AutoCannon I Blueprint ME25 2 mils each 1x Carbonized Lead L Blueprint ME100 PE50 3 mils each 1 X Carbonized Lead M Blueprint ME100 PE50 2 mils each 1x EMP L Blueprint ME100 PE50 3 mils each 1x Proton L Blueprint ME100 PE50 3 mils each 1 x Proton S Blueprint ME100 PE50 1 mils each 1x Radio L Blueprint ME100 PE20 6 Mils each 1x Microwave L Blueprint ME100 PE50 4 mils
1x Infrared L Blueprint ME100 PE20 3 mils each 1x Xray L Blueprint ME100 PE20 6 mils each 10 X Drake Blueprint 1 Run ME20 1 mils each ====================================== 54mil
Total= 227mil
EDIT: sorry seems like i forgot how to add lol 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |