| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Bandhu Dopinder
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2016.09.20 20:53:26 -
[1] - Quote
Hello, been going threw the various thread and looking in the recruitment center on eve and having no luck.
I'm a 34 year old new player(about 3 weeks) but plan on playing eve for a long time. My time zone is eastern US and I play EVE everyday.
My character currently has 2,437,232 skill points. Here is my API Key to verify everything :5568649
I'm looking for a low or null sec fleet that runs missions, incursions, and is willing to help a noob out. I have nothing against mining for the Corporation if protection is provided or its safe. I want to eventually work towards capital ships and can train for Caldari battleships now, I just haven't because I've been concentrating on mining skills. Seems pointless to have a big ship if I can't afford to replace it and 300mil isk is still a big number to me.
I can use team speak, but I need to get a new headset ordered.
Hope to here from some recruiters.
Thanks! |

Tom Gallven
Bluetronics
0
|
Posted - 2016.09.20 22:04:27 -
[2] - Quote
Welcome to Eve Bandhu Dopinder Happy to have you in New Eden. 
I would be happy to show you the Industry Life I do PvPing about once a Week twice If I can.
I go into Low and Null Sec for PvP My Corps Base is in High Sec. 1 Jump away from Low sec.
I am a one man corp so far But I would love to be your Teacher or your Steeping Stone for a bigger Better corp.
What I can Offer
* SRP (Ship Replacement Program) (50mill for all none Fighters/PVPers) PvPers 100mil)
*Free Frigate ships and (Ventures )<----(Mining ship)
*Free Skill Books for Mining and Industry (Maybe PvP if within a reasonable price)
* Friend Ship (not a lot of that in Eve) Sorry if I offend anyone with this Comment )
Here is a Link to everything I do or will do in the Corp
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6644228#post6644228
P.S I will be Mailing you in Game after I am Done typing this up. |

Margrete Vrede
Evian Industries EVIAN NATION
0
|
Posted - 2016.09.21 18:34:25 -
[3] - Quote
Hey
Maybe you should look at Evian Industries We operate in Hisec, Nullsec and a wormhole. We are mainly an industrial corp, doing ratting mining PI building and a little PvP. We try to have diffrent fleets up when ever possible. Mature players from all over the world almost, we understand that rl comes first. We let people do what they want as long as it is within corp policy and values.
You can join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed ingame)
Best Regards Evian Industries |

Silas Grimm
Pathway to the Next
2
|
Posted - 2016.09.21 20:07:23 -
[4] - Quote
Hi Margrete,
Please check us out at Pathway to the Next. We're a WH based corp with friendly members who are willing and ready to help new players learn the game.
Drop into our recruit channel, P-NXT Recruit, or look me up online (Silas Grimm) to learn more.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Grimm |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |