| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

warpod
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 19:31:00 -
[1]
I have 10000 units of zydrine in the station. I press 'Items' buttons and the view is set to 'list' now I shift-move Zyd into my cargo bay and specify 500 units The number in items shows 9500 and immideately swithes back to 10000. So, it shows 500 in cargo and 10000 in items.
Seems bug.
|

Grez
Minmatar The Collective Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 19:33:00 -
[2]
Are you sure you have enough space? Try moving 250m3 --- Cache Clearer |

warpod
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 19:41:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Grez Are you sure you have enough space? Try moving 250m3
Yes, I'm sure. If I move another 500 units it will blink 9000 and back to 10000. And cargo will contain 1000 units.
If I swith items to 'Icons' view and then back to 'List' the value will be corrected.
|

Gallows Baruto
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 20:18:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Gallows Baruto on 21/03/2007 20:20:36 Same here. Happens everytime I try to stack several items of the same type. It shows the correct amount for a second or two and then switches back to the old number. As a workaround I click on the list view icon after the transfer to see the correct amounts.
Edit: It's already on the "known problems" list for Rev 1.4
|

Jaina Pritex
Caldari Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 23:11:00 -
[5]
I'm getting weird stacking errors when using mining drones, when i drag in to a can it only moves 16 at a time (the drone capacity) however by closing and reopening the items box fixes it.
|

Natalia Fachiri
Minmatar Huang Yinglong Namtz'aar k'in
|
Posted - 2007.03.21 23:12:00 -
[6]
I have had the same thing happen with ore I was hauling. I made 4 trips to get all the ore and stacked it up, without looking. when I docked the last time, I saw that one stack of ore that should have been at about ~150.000 Units was only at ~34.000. I clicked it ,the right number appeared for a moment, then it reset to the 34.000.
Next weird thing was: when I pulled the stack on another tiem in my hangar, it seperated inot 2 stacks showing 34.000. I repeated this 4 times and ended up with 5 same size stacks. Totally weirded out I just tried to put it in my ore can. that worked. Only the last stack was unmovable because "of the 34.000 units, only 20.000 were available"
SO basically I couldnt move the stack because the 14.000 ore the game thought there were, but I didnt put there, werent available. A relog solved it for me.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |